Forums

How do I get as high crit as possible?

Atlantae

I'm pretty new to BnS so I don't know how a lot of stuff work yet. 

I'm BM, and I currently have true profane sword 10, with ruby/amethyst/peridot triangle gems, awaken infernal 10 jewels, moonwater hero belt, no bracelet (how do I get the siren one?)

my soul shield is full set moonwater arena, I used some white mid-tier crit soul shields to add some crit. 

With this setup, I have 873 (26.14%) crit, and a lot of ppl I see have like 1700+ (40%) crit. 

What am I missing?

Moonwater Arena set is quite a defensive set, even with the best roll it can only reach 218 crit rating.

You can check the shield sets and their possible rolls here:

http://bns.endgame.pk/soul_shields/

Try to mix and match different shield sets for max crit rating, like 5 dokumo + 2 forgotten brightstone + the 8th piece of Poharan, and keep rolling them until you get crit.

As for the bracelet: easiest would be to buy it in AH, it's around 30 silver. Be careful, as it has random stats too, so don't go with a threat, block, crit resist one, roll for additional damage, attack power, crit damage.

Oh, almost forgot, when comparing yourself with someone, only check the crit from the shield set, different classes have different base stats.

Siren jewels add a decent amount tho also cost a decent amount to upgrade.

Either go for the combination Darkfury mentioned for Soul Shields or go for full epic PoH with every part on crit. Infuse them with the green crit one from PoH (only number 8, 7 also accepted), tho you get new ones tomorrow.

Bracelet either from AH like Darkfury said, or w8 till tomorrow. You can then get the epic one. Belt is from PoH24 Chest or drop from 6/4-Man version.

I use full epic Soulshiel Set with normal infused crit stats from number 8 green crit and have the Siren Stuff. I'm at 42%+ crit chance with nearly 200% crit damage as BM.

But no need to rush today, new stuff comes out tomorrow.

Crit damage first, it is your main damage stat,  it is a  Crit damage multiplier,  200% is soft cap before diminishing returns,  Attack power > Crit damage > Crit and you obtain High Crit from fusing Crit soul shields,  best ones are the Soul wardens crafted blue ones, although untill we get all the other still missing Shield sets for lvl 45 I would not use these.

4 minutes ago, Darkshana said:

Keep farming soul shield. Poharan for example can have all 8 as crit but it's random chance. You also need elite crit shield 8 and fuse it with the shields. You might need a hundred of them if you want to max the stats.

sweet jesus the grind

AS Darkfury said your gear is mostly defensive one. You can start with running Poh24 daily and get at least Blackram blue set (aim for purple) and infuse it with crit shields that drop from trash mobs around there (cheapest way). Eventually you will get enough Siren Tokens to buy Belt from the NPC outside and you will drop siren bracelets.

Other way is to farm Faction bosses in Misty and buy nice Moonwater Arena set (stats are also random), it has not such high crit as purple Blackram set but still good enough. If you have soulstones to burn (a lot) you can infuse your set with blue crit shields from Skittering Tunnels (not worth at this moment IMO)

You can check my character in my signature. As you can see I have over 41% crit which is not the best I could get. OFC there is also a matter of critical damage, you can have high crit rate but low crit dmage multiplier. 

Yeah, best course of action would be to get 5 dokumos with the most crit, buy the 8th piece of the poharan set and use the moonwater for the remaining 2. Infuse them with green elite crit shields dropped in poh24. Easy, fast, and you'll be ready for tomorrow patch, where u start to grind out the best endgame crit set.

I am using moonwater Arena soulshields with 37k HP and after fusing i am at 2400+ crit with around 49% crit chance.

This gives me awesome crit plus 10k+ more hp than the POH ones.

To add to the mushin tower soulshields:

anyone know if they will also add the moonwater unsealing charms to the crafting guild?

Wait for the tomorrow´s patch and get either Mushin shields or BSH shields, depending on which stats you want to raise up each set has its perks, mushin is good for HP/EVA/DEF while BSH shields are good for Pierce/Parry/ACC/EVA, you can also mix match them both to maximize some stats like critical or evasion.

Archived