assasin solo

Murtalhas

so here i am i in brightsone ruins trying to solo the last boss and BUM  reset. i even trying to no atack the yellow balls but they keep reseting. why do bosses reset if i am in stealth? i am an assasin i am supposed to be in perma stealth i did alot of trys and i keep failing cos of the reset and no i can't do it without stealth is impossibel to do it as an assasin pls fix the resets 

Hello !

The only bug is with that is your lack of knowledge !
At brightstone the bosses become invul at 75 /50 % hp when its invul u cannot hit it so it resets.
In deptht: U hit ressist, boss has no target, gain no dmg at all = reset
Solution u put 2 point on your shuriken on the middle while its in invul u block ranged attacks with that after the boss switch u can go back to hide !
AVOID HIDE WHEN ITS INVUL/SWITCHIN

ok u got a point there but u know that boss spawns the yellow espheres that are suposed to die. if u try to kill them stealth meanwhile bosses are invunerabel they will reset anyway if u are not stealth u get dmg by them and will make u use alot of potion or u will probably die. Today killing the daylie boss husten or huken or  something like that in misty woods he reseted when i was stealth and as far as i know he doesn't get invunerabel so bosses are reseting when u are soloing on stealth. and that should be fixed they should only reset if u go to far away and not if u are using ur skills

guide:
1) ignore the spheres.
2) fight the bosses near the corners(so that only 2 spheres can hit you and the aoe from them doesnt reach you at all)
3) during the phases SS from boss last enrage aoe and put smoke(to sustain hp from spheres ranged attacks for awhile)
4)repeat 3 times - win.

ok guys lets clarify something here u got a way to avoid the reset but it exist and shouldn't exist. it happens in open world as well  there is some wrong configuration when we are on stealth vs the target of npcs that should be fixed. fighting bosses on corner and using skills to not get dmg when  u should be just stealth all the time it makes no sence to me this in brighstone ruins but in open world this happen and u can't predicted

in open world this happen and u can't predicted

You can predict it and it's necessary. NPCs reset if you pull them far away from the spot you engaged them or if they don't have a target for a long time(you can avoid this as an assassin by doing damage to the target). WoW had some open world bosses that wouldn't reset and people started pulling them into large populated cities.

10 hours ago, Quistar said:

You can predict it and it's necessary. NPCs reset if you pull them far away from the spot you engaged them or if they don't have a target for a long time(you can avoid this as an assassin by doing damage to the target). WoW had some open world bosses that wouldn't reset and people started pulling them into large populated cities.

did u read this post since the beginning?? ofc assasins are doing dmg in stealth and even that way they reset sometimes i dunno if this thing is still working like this cos i didn't tryed after this update

Archived