I'M STILL CRASHING

Emphasis

I'M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW. so it's probably been nearly 3 weeks since i've played this damn game. crashes everytime the stupid dragon logo pops up. then the dragon logo is stuck on my computer until i restart.  Support won't even give me a refund on my premium or my ncoins. I've never seen a game with such horrible support. like honestly *cricket* this

I'm sorry you all feel so disgruntled. I personally am really enjoying this game and am considering ~premium~ membership if I still like it a few levels later. Anyways, I'm curious, Muzashii, what your friend did for you since I am crashing frequently too without the Razer/ASUS service problem. Eventually, I will send a dxdiag and a ticket to a GM if I can't get this issue solved via forum. I'm patient with the crashes because I understand it's a new game. These things happen, y'all. It'll be fixed within a patch or two :)

My crashes happen most when I am transitioning between an area that puts me in a loading screen. Sometimes, I will disconnect or it will turn my computer off completely. I usually can get an hour or two of gameplay in before this happens. I will continue reading and see if I can find a similar case. If I do, I will post back here with the reference link. 

• 3 weeks later...

if you guys are looking from some way to fix this the first step would be to at least post your system specs. all some one can say to these posts is update your drivers. there can be many things which will cause a program not to perform correctly.  When I was playing tera when it first release I would randomly crash, I spent many  weeks looking and talking to support to find a way to fix this  in the end it  was my processor causing the issue. but it can be stuff like bad ram slot/card, bad sector on a rotary hard drive that the game was installed on, the gpu getting too hot and forcing a shutdown of the game. any time people ask for  help with their computers they always post their system specs just saying this would be helpful.

Archived