High ping in Arena servers. NCSoft please reply.

Krical

I was wondering why all my skills where having delays and i was having such a hard time in arena.... World and everything else 100ms.... step foot in arena 280ms.... Are you *cricket*ing serious ? I spent on NCCOINS, but one things for sure i'm not even going to touch this game and the pvp until that's fixed.

You need to time your skills in pvp and everytime it felt off or unresponsive, enemies had clones on the map, enemies gets stuck mid air on a knockdown etc... 

This is unplayable and needs to be address ASAP. This is going to drive alot of competitive people away if it persist.

NA here.

Open World Ping: 70ms

Arena Ping: 280ms

I currently play KFM, so this makes it impossible to 3rf. If there is no intention to fix this, please announce it so I can stop wasting time and switch games.

• 3 weeks later...

Yea the lag is insane and they don't seem to really care. They have lost another paying customer not only because of the lag but because of the silence coming from them on the issue. Hopefully they can fix it so i can actually come back and pay but if they expect me to pay monthly for a program like WTFast just to get decent ping they are crazy.

Archived