Sign in to follow this  
XeroOne1

do destroyers know any other skill

Recommended Posts

Virtue   

i played a destroyer in beta, dont attack them while they spin or they'll generate focus and keep spinning. just run away until they stop spinning, it eats an insane amount of focus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XeroOne1   
21 minutes ago, Virtue said:

i played a destroyer in beta, dont attack them while they spin or they'll generate focus and keep spinning. just run away until they stop spinning, it eats an insane amount of focus.

 

Thats the problem, if you get caught by a good one, you cant run away, they move faster towards you becuase your in combat and move slow.

 

Its the same when you fight a poor one, they move faster away from you, you cant keep up. They get away.

 

There are ways to get away, but really. Its all i see lately, spin, spin, spin. Must be so boring playing one.

Edited by XeroOne1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hazgaz   

Destroyers have a limited block, few seconds, and one true iframe.  Destoyers spin to resist attacks.  Don't attack the "Taz"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

get better, if you cant win against a destroyer who spams spin then you're doing something wrong. a good Destroyer will smack you in the hand with insta-lock stuns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XeroOne1   

Thats just it, i dont see MANY good destroyers, I win 8 out of 10 fights against a destroyer. I never said I lose against them. I just stating a fact. All they do is suck a group in, spin, then spin away. Like I said no skillz at all. face-roll the keyboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, XeroOne1 said:

Thats just it, i dont see MANY good destroyers, I win 8 out of 10 fights against a destroyer. I never said I lose against them. I just stating a fact. All they do is suck a group in, spin, then spin away. Like I said no skillz at all. face-roll the keyboard.

Why the hell would a Destroyer NOT be using their main AOE ability to counter a group???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GnatB   

Don't look at me, I don't use that skill.  It never seemed particularly good to me, since pretty much every other one of our attacks is also AoE, and do more damage.

 

(Admittedly, I don't PvP.  Maybe it's worthwhile in PvP?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Genfar   

Well currently being a level 42 destoryer and done some pvp arena, I fought people that  spin to win would not work at all.

 

  Also  i use things like spin/shield and other stuff  as a tactic so you do not see certain stun or knockdowns comming i plan to do as most can be done during the spin, as well as while block is up ( also  can tell you I will attempt to keep someone else stunned  or grabbed as long as I can. )

 

 

   Also  your complaining about  destoryers  only use spin  you have not fought a blade dancer then yet, they get so much resists including a simular spin.

 

  I mean  playstyle or something is pretty needed, not saying you cant win  but am saying sometimes tactics takes a while to get

 

  One exsample of really sucking at a class is me playing Blade master  even though i was only gotten up to level 29  blade masters lower level than me as well as others could beat me down   currently my blade masters record  for 1v1 is 3 wins 30 losses,  where as my destoryer currently is around  28 wins 30 losses. This did not mean the blade master was crappy, the only thing crappy here was my ability to play it. ( Although im sure if i took enough time and pain and sttress with it I could get good with the class. )

 

   Long sstory short  I could go into arena and spin all day and still lose because constant spining is a dumb tactic the reason I can be hard to deal with is  you do not know when ill break from spin or guard with a attack or if im just baiting you as I like to mix it up and do try to avoid just doing a constant pattern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loom   
42 minutes ago, XeroOne1 said:

 

Thats the problem, if you get caught by a good one, you cant run away, they move faster towards you becuase your in combat and move slow.

 

Its the same when you fight a poor one, they move faster away from you, you cant keep up. They get away.

 

There are ways to get away, but really. Its all i see lately, spin, spin, spin. Must be so boring playing one.

That sounds scary.....I have some stuns on my force master but still....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aaronax   

sure destroyers also know E + LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB

Edited by Aaronax
added E!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aaronax said:

sure destroyers also know E + LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB

 and this is how i got to 1730 elo with 33wins 10 loss LOL. who the hell SPINS, i use that only when scrubs interfere or when scrub lyn blade dancer try to do some scumbag moves.

 

Also destroyer is easy, I main Lyn blade dancers LOL. I find more success with destroyer fer sure

Edited by YuriScarlet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Negaimu   

You are just bad. I have no problem having equal or one sided( in my favor)  matches against des. if you actually understand the class & get good at the game its not some end all beat all move lol. people crying on forums cause they cant get around a move is so old.  get good at the game and stop pretending des is broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

You are just bad. I have no problem having equal or one sided( in my favor)  matches against des. if you actually understand the class & get good at the game its not some end all beat all move lol. people crying on forums cause they cant get around a move is so old.  get good at the game and stop pretending des is broken.

OP clearly said that he is beating most destroyers and the spin is too boring, repetetive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XeroOne1   
11 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

You are just bad. I have no problem having equal or one sided( in my favor)  matches against des. if you actually understand the class & get good at the game its not some end all beat all move lol. people crying on forums cause they cant get around a move is so old.  get good at the game and stop pretending des is broken.

 

Do you even read the whole topic before talking ****, I already said I dont have a problem with fighting a destroyer. Its nothing to do with fighting as such. To be honest I dont see that many destroyers using the spinning attack in arena. But out in misty its the same old lame carp, not just talking about the enemy faction, i see our faction destroyers doing the same.

 

I just saying, do they have any other buttons at all???? lmao dude.

Edited by XeroOne1
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judging from the level of your saltiness, I don't believe in your claim of beating 8 out of 10 destroyers you meet. Another reason I don't buy your crap is because if you actually were dominating destroyers to that extent, you wouldn't waste time coming on the forums to cry about it. Rather, you would be like me and destroy "destroyers" that heavily relies on spinning and just laugh about it on the inside and move on. Lastly, destroyers that heavily relies on their spins for anything are just plain bad players that are probably stuck in silver/low-mid gold. Since you're going up against so many of them spin2win destroyers, I can conclude you're also in silver/low-mid gold and are a bad player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Negaimu   
1 hour ago, XeroOne1 said:

 

Do you even read the whole topic before talking ****, I already said I dont have a problem with fighting a destroyer. Its nothing to do with fighting as such. To be honest I dont see that many destroyers using the spinning attack in arena. But out in misty its the same old lame carp, not just talking about the enemy faction, i see our faction destroyers doing the same.

 

I just saying, do they have any other buttons at all???? lmao dude.

My point is that you cant find new ways to approach or make the fight interesting, thats on you not the game lol. I dont suffer from your affliction  & Know no one else who does. Making a forum topic about it was a complete waste of time lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, XeroOne1 said:

Really, that one-skill spinning attack is getting old.

 

Worthless trash.

 

>taking pvp in a f2p game seriously enough to use the term "worthless trash" unironically

 

but besides the fact that OP lives with his mom, i dont really find myself using this skill unless i'm bound or something.

 

i try to save that for like, when an assassin does that flash bang thing and i cant see. i just start spinning so to hurt me they're going to have to get into my AOE, which works like half the time to keep not-so-confident players away from me long enough to recover, stun them, and do this to them

 

http://imgur.com/rWOyBkF

 

just seems more efficient to me.

Edited by SummerSlaughter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are 2 kinds of players

1)those who want to have it easy n roll DES SUM LBD

             And 

2) those who roll real classes  like BM SIN KFM that have complex combos and actually need skill to be good(hard training n patience)

Who are u?  XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, azraelkun said:

There are 2 kinds of players

1)those who want to have it easy n roll DES SUM LBD

             And 

2) those who roll real classes  like BM SIN KFM that have complex combos and actually need skill to be good(hard training n patience)

Who are u?  XD

 

what if i rolled a destroyer because i thought the class looked cool and i wanted to hit stuff with a huge axe, and didnt have any idea about the balancing or pvp system in this game at the time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teliks   
18 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

There are 2 kinds of players

1)those who want to have it easy n roll DES SUM LBD

             And 

2) those who roll real classes  like BM SIN KFM that have complex combos and actually need skill to be good(hard training n patience)

Who are u?  XD

There are 2 kind of players

1)those who want to play the class that they want because they like the concept and features.

2)those who want to play a class because people said it's difficult or easy and want to prove something.

 

Sadly the second type of people more often ended up with a pile of salt instead of just enjoying the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i only said there ate easy class n hard class.

I didnt mentioned about balance nor that it bothers me.

 

I enjoy my sin i have fun n its a challenging class so many combos infinite possibilities.

I actually have to outplay oponent in order to win thats why i love it.

By all means tell me how a sum outplays or a des or a lbm XD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, azraelkun said:

By all means tell me how a sum outplays or a des or a lbm XD.

 

who cares? it's a game lol

 

you sound salty to me, just saying

 

play the class you like, and then you wont care who outplays who. some of us just have fun and enjoy the game for what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this