do destroyers know any other skill

XeroOne1

2 minutes ago, SummerSlaughter said:

who cares? it's a game lol

you sound salty to me, just saying

play the class you like, and then you wont care who outplays who. some of us just have fun and enjoy the game for what it is.

Lol mate we just analyse here no one is being salty.

Im glad u have fun and i surely agree ..its a game so dont let it bother u .

Im on starfall crater i will be glad to run dgs n have fun with u mate or anyone 

Peace out XD

Games are supposed to be fun, people take it to an unnecessary place and ruin their own enjoyment. I'm personally waiting for the Lv. 50 patch to play more of arena, because I think it'll be much more interesting. Also you can generate an insane amount of damage with typhoon + execute(Smash). You might as well say "No class should use their main ability because I don't like it."

1 minute ago, azraelkun said:

Lol mate we just analyse here no one is being salty.

Im glad u have fun and i surely agree ..its a game so dont let it bother u .

Im on starfall crater i will be glad to run dgs n have fun with u mate or anyone 

Peace out XD

oh ok. my bad man. guess im just used to everyone crying on here lol

1 hour ago, azraelkun said:

There are 2 kinds of players

1)those who want to have it easy n roll DES SUM LBD

And 

2) those who roll real classes  like BM SIN KFM that have complex combos and actually need skill to be good(hard training n patience)

Who are u?  XD

What if I rolled based on the crace choices. I knew nothing about a Destroyer or any other class for that matter, picked it because I saw a vid of one smashing shit with a giant axe. I've got a KFM up to 40 now as well, not nearly as complex and difficult as people lead on, plus a KFM is extremely OP in PvP and single target damage and also sins hard....lol at that.

11 minutes ago, UnitedStrafes said:

uuWhat if I rolled based on the crace choices. I knew nothing about a Destroyer or any other class for that matter, picked it because I saw a vid of one smashing shit with a giant axe. I've got a KFM up to 40 now as well, not nearly as complex and difficult as people lead on, plus a KFM is extremely OP in PvP and single target damage and also sins hard....lol at that.

U know that kfm 100to 0 combo is easier than sins right 

Just mentioned it!

Btw its a bait thread so chil mate n have fun Xd

Archived