Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

It will most likely take around 4 months if you consider daily dash/update schedule. 1st dd resets at 10th = new update at 10th. 2nd dd is for 2 months = last 45 dungeon in 2 months. 3rd dd will most likely take 2 months too = 50/warlock in another 2 months.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Goji said:

Or at least tell us when the hell it's going to be available.  No "soon" crap that could mean 1 week or 3 months.  I'm not going to level a class I don't want to play in the meantime, so if it really take 3 months to unlock a class that's already 100% in the game 1 of 2 things will happen:

1) You tell us when it's coming; as said, it's only the flip of a switch to activate it, so it's not like you have to be ambiguous about this to protect yourselves from missing the deadline due to technical issues.  If you tell me when it'll be available I can leave the game now and there's a good chance I'll be back when it's available. 

2) You keep this "soon" crap going, I'll move on to different stuff and this game will just be a disappointing memory. 

This isn't me threatening to leave and thinking anyone will actually care; I'm just trying to impart some common sense.  Stringing people who want to play Warlock along on this topic is dumb.  We all know what the class is, that it's already in the game and that you have no valid reason to hold it back.  If you think "teasing" us under these circumstances is actually building our anticipation you're wrong, it's essentially just you spitting in our faces. 

I want the Chi master as well and I want it before it launches in Korea and I will stomp my feet and cry until I get it

When IT DOES launch they will HOPEFULLY do serious balancing passes on it and then the people screaming THEY WANT NOW will find out that it has been balanced to be less the class to play to win which is pretty much the reasoning behind it probably (of course once it is out it still might be found out that it wasn't what you wanted then the complaints begin anew)

HOW long did it take to release the warlock on the original Korean servers? Maybe they should WAIT that long instead and just leave people to cry and stomp their feet .. THAT is what you are supposed to do with 2 year olds who behave in this manner

44 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

I want the Chi master as well and I want it before it launches in Korea and I will stomp my feet and cry until I get it

When IT DOES launch they will HOPEFULLY do serious balancing passes on it and then the people screaming THEY WANT NOW will find out that it has been balanced to be less the class to play to win which is pretty much the reasoning behind it probably (of course once it is out it still might be found out that it wasn't what you wanted then the complaints begin anew)

HOW long did it take to release the warlock on the original Korean servers? Maybe they should WAIT that long instead and just leave people to cry and stomp their feet .. THAT is what you are supposed to do with 2 year olds who behave in this manner

Ignorance runs rampant upon these forums.... So just going to spray some troll killer real quick.

Also so here is a recap and I will break it down into single sentences so it's easy to read.

Warlock in game already just locked.

Warlock weapons dropping. NC claims "teaser"

Did I make it simple enough for everyone to understand? it's not a fit for content not in game. It's people expressing interest and confusion about why the class is being handled this way. If they would have simply left the items out of the loot list. All would be fine...Now my personal feelings were it was in error so they defaulted to the gaming saving grace "Oh, it's a teaser! coming soon!" cause ya know.. gamers love hearing that.

Edit. Forgot to mention that the in game part, that it's just locked. As said on twitch.

8 minutes ago, AuraLove said:

Ignorance runs rampant upon these forums.... So just going to spray some troll killer real quick.

Also so here is a recap and I will break it down into single sentences so it's easy to read.

Warlock in game already just locked.

Warlock weapons dropping. NC claims "teaser"

Did I make it simple enough for everyone to understand? it's not a fit for content not in game. It's people expressing interest and confusion about why the class is being handled this way. If they would have simply left the items out of the loot list. All would be fine...Now my personal feelings were it was in error so they defaulted to the gaming saving grace "Oh, it's a teaser! coming soon!" cause ya know.. gamers love hearing that.

Edit. Forgot to mention that the in game part, that it's just locked. As said on twitch.

I can agree with you THEY could release it .. BUT people are already complaining not enough content .. THIS would be a content release and a week or 2 later more complaints about content release .. sadly what can you do?? 

Hold off releases TILL the complaints reach crescendo then release .. 

Yes people will complain NO MATTER what sadly

44 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

First, the Warlock class is already in the NA version of the game.  They're just locking us out of playing it with no ETA for no reason. 

Second, I don't really care how strong it is when we get it.  Balance is going to be changing monthly on the NA servers as they get us caught up; no one should be concerned about balance right now.

Third, it doesn't matter how long it took Korea to get the class.  If you want to talk about fair the NA/EU region had to wait 4 years longer than Korea to even get the game, so logically we've waited enough.  If you want to talk about practicality, the class is already in the game and a lot of people planned on it being their main from the getgo.  Locking us out of the class and teasing us with vague nonsense is going to prompt people to complain.  So, the complaining is what they deserve.

21 hours ago, ErrorFindingID said:

So basically, people only know about warlock because they played it previously?

Or the fact threes already warlock weapons in game which make it ever more of a ass on to get the actual weapon we need for a class that is in the game I have over 17 or so warlock weapons and that only 45 ones.  

2 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

I can agree with you THEY could release it .. BUT people are already complaining not enough content .. THIS would be a content release and a week or 2 later more complaints about content release .. sadly what can you do?? 

Hold off releases TILL the complaints reach crescendo then release .. 

Yes people will complain NO MATTER what sadly

I am at the end of the current content and pretty happy just doing dailies and dungeons over and over. Can't speak for others. sadly the longer they wait the more players will fade away. busted pvp, horrible cash shop prices ( I am so regretting spending money, it barely got me anything. just a few extra storage spaces) Now I find myself growing bored day to day cause Lyn are weird with the over sized tails.. Yun annoy me cause their outfits always have some kind of back tail thing.. Warlock was my yay cause I could be a ranged Jin. I love the Jin outfits.

I just feel they could be a bit more considerate. Honestly to me this game is a temp cash grab til they release their Lineage game coming out soon. The forums are full of angry teenagers and racist hate filled beings. So I think many of the mature minded players looking to invest more time into the game get over looked in their pit stop for cash. We simply want the class "switch" flipped. let us make our mains and progress through content and enjoy our game. Or give a date on when it will come.

Just now, Goji said:

First, the Warlock class is already in the NA version of the game.  They're just locking us out of playing it with no ETA for no reason. 

Second, I don't really care how strong it is when we get it.  Balance is going to be changing monthly on the NA servers as they get us caught up; no one should be concerned about balance right now.

Third, it doesn't matter how long it took Korea to get the class.  If you want to talk about fair the NA/EU region had to wait 4 years longer than Korea to even get the game, so logically we've waited enough.  If you want to talk about practicality, the class is already in the game and a lot of people planned on it being their main from the getgo.  Locking us out of the class and teasing us with vague nonsense is going to prompt people to complain.  So, the complaining is what they deserve.

BUT you fail to get the servers are NEW even though the game is old (hell most games have a shelf life of 5 years here in the west)

WHY do people WANT the warlock as a primary I would like to know .. (casters really don't interest me so never looked it up)

AND no it doesn't matter what Korea did BUT considering people have done NOTHING but whine about one thing after another or about what someone else has and they don't I for one WOULD make the game run on the same time scale as the original servers (If i didn't close it down all together)

I agree it is stupid we still get the idiotic drops of warlock weapons (during CBT I tried to get this changed) but what difference DOES this make ?? other than people having a reason to complain and WHEN the class releases there will be complaint after complaint that they aren't getting their weapons fast enough (yeah RNG boxes suck bad)

6 minutes ago, Goji said:

So true! been waiting years.. if it was legal I would have played the Korean version and just bought stuff on there.

4 minutes ago, AuraLove said:

I am at the end of the current content and pretty happy just doing dailies and dungeons over and over. Can't speak for others. sadly the longer they wait the more players will fade away. busted pvp, horrible cash shop prices ( I am so regretting spending money, it barely got me anything. just a few extra storage spaces) Now I find myself growing bored day to day cause Lyn are weird with the over sized tails.. Yun annoy me cause their outfits always have some kind of back tail thing.. Warlock was my yay cause I could be a ranged Jin. I love the Jin outfits.

I just feel they could be a bit more considerate. Honestly to me this game is a temp cash grab til they release their Lineage game coming out soon. The forums are full of angry teenagers and racist hate filled beings. So I think many of the mature minded players looking to invest more time into the game get over looked in their pit stop for cash. We simply want the class "switch" flipped. let us make our mains and progress through content and enjoy our game. Or give a date on when it will come.

ok I can agree with this completely .. SADLY .. sigh ..

3 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

BUT you fail to get the servers are NEW even though the game is old (hell most games have a shelf life of 5 years here in the west)

WHY do people WANT the warlock as a primary I would like to know .. (casters really don't interest me so never looked it up)

AND no it doesn't matter what Korea did BUT considering people have done NOTHING but whine about one thing after another or about what someone else has and they don't I for one WOULD make the game run on the same time scale as the original servers (If i didn't close it down all together)

I agree it is stupid we still get the idiotic drops of warlock weapons (during CBT I tried to get this changed) but what difference DOES this make ?? other than people having a reason to complain and WHEN the class releases there will be complaint after complaint that they aren't getting their weapons fast enough (yeah RNG boxes suck bad)

The difference it makes is that people who wanted to main Warlock have no reason to play this game until Warlock is unlocked.  I'm sure you have a main class and I'm sure if NCSoft decided to lock that class for no reason, despite it clearly being ready to play on the server, and not give an ETA, you'd be annoyed with them as well. 

As for the Warlock's appeal; it looks awesome, it's the only Ranged Jin class, it's the only pet class that doesn't require you to play as a child with a cat, it's not overly PING reliant, and ... it looks AWESOME. 

This complaint isn't about not getting stuff fast enough, it's about having no reason to play this game I've been waiting years for until they actually unlock the class I want to play. 

10 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

BI agree it is stupid we still get the idiotic drops of warlock weapons (during CBT I tried to get this changed) but what difference DOES this make ?? other than people having a reason to complain and WHEN the class releases there will be complaint after complaint that they aren't getting their weapons fast enough (yeah RNG boxes suck bad)

That Sir is a sweep in generalisation, and hence makes your argument invalid, you cant base stuff off the past, because past servers, have had people complain warlock op or cant get x weapon, infact we already have those threads it changes nothing.

Goji is right... i was planning to play as WL from the getgo, made an alt BM because of that, lv 45, siren weapon, doing dailies is becomming tedious now simply because i cant play as the class that i most enjoyed, Warlock, also, i have FOUR siren Razors :D, good job NCSoft

Just now, Plebino said:

Goji is right... i was planning to play as WL from the getgo, made an alt BM because of that, lv 45, siren weapon, doing dailies is becomming tedious now simply because i cant play as the class that i most enjoyed, Warlock, also, i have FOUR siren Razors :D, good job NCSoft

If only they are tradeable D: Aka give me one...pretty please... with a cherry on top.... D:<

1 minute ago, Goji said:

The difference it makes is that people who wanted to main Warlock have no reason to play this game until Warlock is unlocked.  I'm sure you have a main class and I'm sure if NCSoft decided to lock that class for no reason, despite it clearly being ready to play on the server, and not give an ETA, you'd be annoyed with them as well. 

As for the Warlock's appeal; it looks awesome, it's the only Ranged Jin class, it's the only pet class that doesn't require you to play as a child with a cat, it's not overly PING reliant, and ... it looks AWESOME. 

This complaint isn't about not getting stuff fast enough, it's about having no reason to play this game I've been waiting years for until they actually unlock the class I want to play. 

IF i came off a bit harsh I am sorry (the complaints get on my nerves sometimes as the game has been out such a short time and been fielding and seeing WAY too much trolling)

The issue still exists FOR everything they do unlock there seems to bee too many people complaining that there isn't enough..

I guess it comes down to  “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.” ― Abraham Lincoln

3 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

If only they are tradeable D: Aka give me one...pretty please... with a cherry on top.... D:<

and this I agree the idea of having the RNG boxes with lock to character weapons IS seriously asinine 

2 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

IF i came off a bit harsh I am sorry (the complaints get on my nerves sometimes as the game has been out such a short time and been fielding and seeing WAY too much trolling)

The issue still exists FOR everything they do unlock there seems to bee too many people complaining that there isn't enough..

I guess it comes down to  “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.” ― Abraham Lincoln

True, but you shouldn't also keep teasing the community, with Soon, and very very soon, or even have the warlock weapons in game, every time its like a constant slap to the face :(

1 minute ago, Kensho1996 said:

FYI someone said or gave the impression that this is a pet class .. BUT i have NEVER seen a picture of the pet

its not a pet class there tab ability summons a Wraith to fight for you its a temporairy thing its not like summoners cat where it always out.

6 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

They could make everyone happy on this issue by just telling us when the Warlock is coming, but they refuse to because clearly the Warlock community isn't being loud enough about the fact that this information is important.  They may have marketing reasons for locking us out of the Warlock content despite it already being in the game, but there's literally no excuse for leaving us stuck without even a release date. 

Archived