Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am wondering when this part of the community will understand one single and easy fact: All the updates we are getting time to time are meant to match the final version of Korea and stop complaining every time they believe the Devs are not working.

Long story short: They are not "making" the game, they are "releasing" it.

So if this is the internet and people have their own different views and opinions, if people want to complain about other people complaining about somthing, so be it. its the internet. the other guy above is going on and on about how they announced it . as to the others who were griping about its release in the first place lmao

Very happy that Ncwest has been aggressive ever since launch and they truly have meant it. Saving up all my resources and gold since my warlock Jin have and will always be my main ever since playing warlock back on CN servers. Very excited for March 2 and here is my warlock Jin from CN server :3

et56WcR.jpg

4 minutes ago, Houlon said:

This is the internet, people have different views and opinions.

Complaining because they do not match your own is 

Its childish in itself really, ops being hypocritical.

Honestly, what's complaining about complaints going to do other than cause more complaining? Especially when you try to throw in personal bias. Warlocks been announced for release, people aren't complaining anymore, suck it up. 

Well now this thread will become the presets, screenshots of our asia region server warlocks that we have been playing year ago mixed in with the nyerk. My warlock jin preset is all but set for me alongside the gold that will bring me back up for the latest lvl 45 content. Oh did I also mention that lvling up warlock is extremely easy from 1-45 following Jaesungs youtube lvling vids and you'll be caught up in no time ^^. But first gogo presets and screenshots :3

24 minutes ago, Troska said:

I was completely convinced that we would be forced to buy yet another slot.

I may have to take back almost everything bad I've ever said about you people at the helm.

Kudos to you guys :)

I bought a character slot yesterday for my future warlock and I woke up to the announcement of a free slot. ; ;

23 minutes ago, Yuisha said:

Very happy that Ncwest has been aggressive ever since launch and they truly have meant it. Saving up all my resources and gold since my warlock Jin have and will always be my main ever since playing warlock back on CN servers. Very excited for March 2 and here is my warlock Jin from CN server :3

et56WcR.jpg

Nice, any tips for a new warlock player? what should i mainly focus on putting my ability points in? (PVE)

I've followed and read every single post in this forum, keeping a silent eye on any news, and enjoying all my fellow Warlock enthusiasts' company. And now that we have a release date, I'm totally stoked. I don't even know what to say. Esepecially because it launches on my birthday xD. That's like a one-two punch for me. Good times. Nerfed, OP, whatever happens, I'm pouring all my knowledge into this class and gonna have a blast. Hope to see you guys having as much fun as I am. I guess my KFM will be used mainly for crafting until I get the WL up to speed. o/ Happy days.

1 hour ago, Yuisha said:

et56WcR.jpg

Do you mind me asking what costume that is?

That costume dress recently came out 2 weeks ago back on CN server and its been out on korea server for some time. On CN it was only available from log in event which was back on 1/30. Really nice dress for female jin ^^. As for starting out warlock when it comes out March 2 and skill tree points, warlock already has burst dps starting out but not that great on defensive if things go bad. However if u put at least 2 points on their talisman block skill and when u get your main defense resist skill, but 2 points into that as well to gain 5 attack resist for 5 seconds. Also warlocks backdash u want to put 2 points on as well since they have a immobile root effect on top of our main skill root. 

Warlock does have two different options for dps. At beginning lvl, we start off with a heavy hit dragon skill that does very good dmg but does have cast time so make sure u have mobs rooted or cc'd before using this. later on though when u finally get points for skillbook, we have two options for dps. Heavy burst but not constant, or constant dps burst which is a bit weaker but with decent ping imo its the best option to use constant dps for warlock espiecally for higher lvls ^^

I do undersand your thirst for Warlock, but you have to be patient about it... If you watched their streams before the official release/beta they said they have already the full content, but they won't release all of it because they don't want them pro players to just rush though and be bored of the game. They want players to enjoy the game, gear up for each content update. So you wont be confused when you learned how to do that and that, while there's already something new and you want to catch up with community to don't feel like 5H1T.

Also if you haven't watched their little trailer for Silverfrost here's it;

at the end you can see Warlock pressing 1.

The reason they wont probably release it cause... Warlock is totally unique and different than other classes.

10 hours ago, MadBlue said:

Well Super happy to finally have a date. But super sad to see we had to wait this long and its just cause of a cheap way of wanting to retain people from BDO But ohh well! still super psyched. though still gotta try out BDO soo ill have to balance some time or just hold off on BNS for a bit.

1 minute ago, Kirren said:

Well Super happy to finally have a date. But super sad to see we had to wait this long and its just cause of a cheap way of wanting to retain people from BDO But ohh well! still super psyched. though still gotta try out BDO soo ill have to balance some time or just hold off on BNS for a bit.

As a business man this was the best idea  BUSINESS WISE 

10 hours ago, MadBlue said:

I used that on my Assassin. My Warlock is a frail elderly women, so it probably wouldn't have been appropriate. :D

Yeh i understand it from a business standpoint and makes sense to try and release patches of content to retain people from other games stuff. But i still feel meh about it.

Just now, MadBlue said:

Thank you for the extra free character slot. That was very much unexpected, but appreciated. :D

Tip to new playas: Everytime we will get new free character slot when a new class is out, so everyone can give it a try.

1 minute ago, RavTH said:

Tip to new playas: Everytime we will get new free character slot when a new class is out, so everyone can give it a try.

Well, now we will, I suspect. Can't really put the genie back in the bottle. :D

I already have all mine because I got a Founder's Pack, so it'll be nice to not have to buy additional slots, but for new players, all classes are going to be new, so even with 3 slots, that's still 5 slots they'll have to buy if they want to play them all. ;)

Archived