Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Goji said:

Awesome, reading that page just cranked up the volume on my hype even more. 

I've done nothing to prepare and won't get anything done on an alt in 2 weeks, so my Warlock will be a penniless bum right out of the gate.  ;P

I was planning on getting an assortment of DLC and doing replays of some PS4 games like Dragon Age Inquisition to tide me over; maybe I still will for the 2 weeks.  Just really nice to have a date, and it being so soon is, well... HYPEHYPEHYPE!

Yh, well I think the thing I fear, is going from 1 to 45 again xD, seeing as Ive done it enough times already with my alts xD but thats why I play with friends, it will make it quicker and fun-er imo xD And well ill probably just do some dailes from time to time ;)

5 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

Oh no, I know dw, I wanst trying to seem higher than you, but 3 accounts is pretty excessive, do you play all 6 characters 0.o

Recently, not really. I have been trying to get my summoner to 45. He's almost 44 now. Got my FM to 24 and that's the highest otherwise. I don't even have a character in the 6th slot yet but I was thinking of making a KFM with that one.  Guess I'll make a BM at some point, wasn't planning on it cuz BD is too similar but I got the extra slots so meh, Or I will have anyways.

9 minutes ago, Xephier102 said:

Recently, not really. I have been trying to get my summoner to 45. He's almost 44 now. Got my FM to 24 and that's the highest otherwise. I don't even have a character in the 6th slot yet but I was thinking of making a KFM with that one.  Guess I'll make a BM at some point, wasn't planning on it cuz BD is too similar but I got the extra slots so meh, Or I will have anyways.

Lol, well I mostly get to around 30+ and then give up on some characters, I got BD, KFM, and Sin to 45, the rest, ugh didnt like em :D

1 minute ago, LexyLee said:

Lol, well I mostly get to around 30+ and then give up on some characters, I got BD, KFM, and Sin to 45, the rest, ugh didnt like em :D

The summoner grows on ya. That cat is useful. Unfortunately it's damage takes a sharp drop from what it does in the lower levels though. It goes from smiting everything to it's hammer to just being a compliment to your own dps. But it does get the ability to speed chi recovery(yours or someone elses), guard you while you recover chi(it takes all damage from incoming hits which is even better when you use house cat spec) and if you die it can even revive you. At 45 it gets the ability to revive your entire group.

1 minute ago, Xephier102 said:

The summoner grows on ya. That cat is useful. Unfortunately it's damage takes a sharp drop from what it does in the lower levels though. It goes from smiting everything to it's hammer to just being a compliment to your own dps. But it does get the ability to speed chi recovery(yours or someone elses), guard you while you recover chi(it takes all damage from incoming hits which is even better when you use house cat spec) and if you die it can even revive you. At 45 it gets the ability to revive your entire group.

wow thats nice, but yh I cant stand the dam Nature/cat theme sadly :/

15 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

wow thats nice, but yh I cant stand the dam Nature/cat theme sadly :/

For what it's worth there's NPC's ya can talk to to stylize your cat to make it look less dumb. Like change body type so it doesn't have massively odd proportions.

12 minutes ago, Shoshin said:

The real question is will people ever learn to read the actual announcement before making posts about questions already answered?

Yo chill some people skim over it and miss some stuff. 

Hmmm while I was reading the page I saw this  "Stay tuned for our Warlock class week beginning February 22 for more information on this highly anticipated new class."

So umm Is this further class info, stuff people from other servers already know? or maybe about the warlock clothing (someone mentioned it) idk, what do you guys think?

2 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

Hmmm while I was reading the page I saw this  "Stay tuned for our Warlock class week beginning February 22 for more information on this highly anticipated new class."

So umm Is this further class info, stuff people from other servers already know? or maybe about the warlock clothing (someone mentioned it) idk, what do you guys think?

Looks like a class preview like they did back in the betas, showcasing skills and explaining mechanics

2 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

It's gonna be like all the other class weeks i'm pretty sure, all the information about the class and basic combos and umm prolly shirt giveaways.

Additional Character Slot

With the addition of a new class to the game, the maximum number of character slots available will increase by one, to a new maximum of eight. We’ll also be providing everyone with an additional character slot unlock to hold their new Warlock—for free.

Well I wanted to express my gratitude for this free stuff! I really like your efforts and despite some details that irritate my gameplay you really make me wanna support you as a premium member although I am against monthly sub and I lean towards micro transactions. From now on, Blade & Soul is my number 1 game on my current playing career and I wish you to continue spread joy and entertainment to your fan base! That is how you grow stronger as a company! Please do not blow this up as other companies did in the not so far behind us past....

4 minutes ago, Nerien said:

Looks like a class preview like they did back in the betas, showcasing skills and explaining mechanics

3 minutes ago, Yuma said:

It's gonna be like all the other class weeks i'm pretty sure, all the information about the class and basic combos and umm prolly shirt giveaways.

Ahh okay ty ^.^ <3

Hey guys I have an idea. Instead of focusing on things like~

-Improving the community

-encouraging positive implementations to directly benefit newer players

-exposing as many bugs as we can

Lets just focus on these childish warlock threads, because I definitely started playing what is obviously a fast paced sword/martial arts game specifically so i can play a generic mage every mmo has. Wait cause the game just came out? Appreciate the awesome content we already have and were just given? Those are foolish ideas :) Lets just rush as much content as we can so we all die of boredom much faster then the other versions did. ^-^

TL/DR Stop complaining over ur warlock every mmo has, learn to play a class and wait like every person in every version of B&S had to do.

Wow, it's almost like a development team can't work on multiple things at once, because, they aren't a team at all. It's just one guy in the basement making this game after all. And it's almost like this wasn't already planned to begin with either, so yea, they totally dropped everything else to announce that the warlock was being released, despite the fact they've already said multiple times, the warlock was coming sooner than most people think, that the warlock code was already in game and just needs the switch flipped, and that we've already gotten the nerfed version.

I mean seriously, they stopped everything just to focus on the lock and nothing else is being done at this point, the deuce you say.

tumblr_mn86a0DZX51s57b9oo5_250.gif

i hope everyone is happy now. All i see in and out of game, is people constantly bitching and whining about warlock this warlock that. and now it looks like nc soft is releasing it. i hope they are happy

Actually I am quite happy they are releasing the warlock. It's the class I am waiting for.

3 minutes ago, OkamiTsuchi said:

Wow, it's almost like a development team can't work on multiple things at once, because, they aren't a team at all. It's just one guy in the basement making this game after all. And it's almost like this wasn't already planned to begin with either, so yea, they totally dropped everything else to announce that the warlock was being released, despite the fact they've already said multiple times, the warlock was coming sooner than most people think, that the warlock code was already in game and just needs the switch flipped, and that we've already gotten the nerfed version.

I mean seriously, they stopped everything just to focus on the lock and nothing else is being done at this point, the deuce you say.

tumblr_mn86a0DZX51s57b9oo5_250.gif

Actually I am quite happy they are releasing the warlock. It's the class I am waiting for.

i read that first paragraph.. no comment...

Archived