Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kirren said:

Has any other locks saved the regium corvus outfit from the last dailydash or will i be the only lock running around with it?

LOL that's exactly what i did with mine. Thought the color scheme of it would look awesome for a Warlock.

Just now, LexyLee said:

Well the problem I have is choosing the facial decorations, as I want a scar and that beauty mark Q.Q plus my character looks very new to battle ;-;

My assassin has the same beauty mark and hairstyle/color. I might do something different for the warlock though. :) 

Just now, Trickery said:

My assassin has the same beauty mark and hairstyle/color. I might do something different for the warlock though. :) 

Well I really wish I could make well "battle-worn" characters, but I dont like making their faces look like they got beat to a pulp ;-; Also boob slider down to low xD I cant stand them gons that run around with maxed tities ;-;

4 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

Well I really wish I could make well "battle-worn" characters, but I dont like making their faces look like they got beat to a pulp ;-; Also boob slider down to low xD I cant stand them gons that run around with maxed tities ;-;

If only it distracted the mobs by making them stare at them and be stun for a few sec!!

Gon New Skill: Bay watch swift run (Chance to stun the mobs 2 - 3 seconds as you run closer to it, affected by size for more trigger)

1 minute ago, Rhokdelar180 said:

If only it distracted the mobs by making them stare at them and be stun for a few sec!!

Gon New Skill: Bay watch swift run (Chance to stun the mobs 2 - 3 seconds as you run closer to it, affected by size for more trigger)

Lol, if only, but then Gon destroyers OP ;3

Archived