Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LexyLee said:

Still your hateful comment was out of the dam blue, in a dam dark night. We were all happy just talking about it and boom Mr I stubbed my dam toe came in and ruined the mood. And yh sure, but like this thread was about, it was more about asking for a release date rather then gimme, #Unlockthelock was a joke. And if you bothered to read the thread then you'd be the wiser 

my comment was to the initial poster and the comments that followed his initial post i didn't sit here and read 30 pages of other comments so for you to tell me i would be wiser is unwarranted. but i hope you have a great day.

2 minutes ago, Ona said:

They're taunting us with tweets and fb posts now, but still no release date.  :(  I wouldn't care if we had to wait for a while, except that they're taunting ussssssssssssss

If they go beyond 2 weeks it just shows NCSoft is trying as much as they can to leech money of us...

1 minute ago, LexyLee said:

Well FM annoyed me cause ugh generic ice and fore mage... :3

I'm just not into pressing L+RMB constantly lel. That's how FM played out to me at best. 

Probably gonna have to premium once or like... spend money at some point just to shove my breakthrough weapons to Warlock lol. 

Literally sitting on a good number of Breakthrough weapons... If only Evolve weapons were tradable... 

Haven't read the entire thread and I don't know if it's been said already. But their wording is scary on the twitter "Unlockthelock".  What if they put the class behind a gamble box?  It seems like a wish granted by the monkey's paw.

Just now, Kirisi said:

Haven't read the entire thread and I don't know if it's been said already. But their wording is scary on the twitter "Unlockthelock".  What if they put the class behind a gamble box?  It seems like a wish granted by the monkey's paw.

Nah man, that's almost impossible to happen imo.

Just now, MalachiBick said:

We started that # not them just so you know

Yes, I'm aware. Does no one else see the humor in the wording? Especially given some of the costumes in the cash shop are from gamble boxes?  Tough crowd.

Archived