Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Yuma said:

Yo don't hate on my Trending Hashtag >:C

On a serious note, we are/were having a civil discussion which is why the post hasn't been locked yet. 

22 hours ago, BestWaifu said:

I still barely see much discussion on here about warlock itself and not its relapse date, unless those are already buried somewhere in this topic.

Also I'm not hating I just don't think hashtags will help in getting more ppl to agree esp if they arn't the type to trend.

BestWaifu I want an apology >:C

IT MADE A DIFFERENCE! QQ

4 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

Thats right Yuma, put em in their place :D

haha I'm just messing with him

Just now, ashplorer said:

Why are you even talking about Warlock coming next week, wasn't it supposed to be out in the Summer? :o

It was originally within 3 months of launch. They never said anything about summer lol

1 minute ago, Yuma said:

It was originally within 3 months of launch. They never said anything about summer lol

Oh was it? xD

Mb then, I just talked with some people in-game about it and they told me that it would probably would be a summer release..

Just now, ashplorer said:

Oh was it? xD

Mb then, I just talked with some people in-game about it and they told me that it would probably would be a summer release..

Yeah people been making rumors about it being summer even though when it was officially said within 3 months.

unless summer starts in 3 months in other countries? iunno. I'm kinda dumb with it comes to places outside of NA LOL

Just now, Yuma said:

Yeah people been making rumors about it being summer even though when it was officially said within 3 months.

unless summer starts in 3 months in other countries? iunno. I'm kinda dumb with it comes to places outside of NA LOL

I think theyre the people that where shorts all year round tho :P

Just now, Yuma said:

Nah man, at least here Summer is still 4 months away.

Still, I wanted to know if there's a foundation for the 'this week or next one' rumors :p

2 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

I think theyre the people that where shorts all year round tho :P

LOL True!

1 minute ago, ashplorer said:

Nah man, at least here Summer is still 4 months away.

Still, I wanted to know if there's a foundation for the 'this week or next one' rumors :p

Those are still speculations, they just hinted towards Warlock again like 30min ago saying its coming.

So it's pretty much unknown still. LOL

Just now, Yuma said:

LOL True!

Those are still speculations, they just hinted towards Warlock again like 30min ago saying its coming.

Welllll, There is a logical speculation they said get rdy to unlock the lock,knowing how annoyed ppl are already with the teasing i don't think they would add fuel to the fire if it wasn't with in a week or two or a month and they do have a livestream tomorrow don't they?

1 minute ago, LexyLee said:

Ofcourse there is I say so...and if not RIIOOOTTT

I'm in!!1!!1

Just now, Yuma said:

Yea, thought so haha

Let's us all pray for the asap!

3 minutes ago, MalachiBick said:

Welllll, There is a logical speculation they said get rdy to unlock the lock,knowing how annoyed ppl are already with the teasing i don't think they would add fuel to the fire if it wasn't with in a week or two or a month and they do have a livestream tomorrow don't they?

well if they have a LiveStream tomorrow the chases are they will show it and prob release it after Valentines event then?

3 minutes ago, MalachiBick said:

True, I just don't want to get my hopes up too  much or i'll end up the same way last time LOL

Archived