Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LexyLee said:

Nah youre okay ^.^ Just makes me want it more D: (And while I could play on TW or some other server - I cba with a ping booster - I hate bad ping :D)

I know that feel, pressing a button to have the input register like 1.8 seconds later feels horrid. xD I can't wait, I really hope they give us both Jin and Lyn warlock when they are released

1 minute ago, Poochyena said:

I know that feel, pressing a button to have the input register like 1.8 seconds later feels horrid. xD I can't wait, I really hope they give us both Jin and Lyn warlock when they are released

I think they are, I didn't know they released them separately on other servers 0.o

7 minutes ago, Lavrine said:

So, if Warlock isn't out yet, Why are you able to get weapons? I have at least three different weapons just for Warlocks in my Vault right now. I think they shouldn't give weapons out if the class isn't even available yet.. 

Warlock is simply disabled hence the weapons can be gained.

And admin or two can press that enable button on the server's system tools to activate it. 

Real question is how badly bugged is it if they do that lol. 

8 minutes ago, Darkshana said:

For last fking time warlock won't be won't be out until level 50. most of the important skills wont be unlocked until after 46.

The game is out for a month and most people have one level capped character so why the fk are people rushing for warlock to be out? Play the other fking classes before you start asking for new ones just because it fking looks cool.

Might as well be a 12yr old about Soul fighter class too TW and CN just got it after 3 years but we first world assholes definite need it now..

For the last time you don't know that because you hjave no actual proof nor are you an ncsoft employee ty have good day. you also have no right to tell ppl what to do with their game time or what to play  ppl don't have to play other classes if they don't want too  so why don't you just stay out of this thread

1 minute ago, Darkshana said:

For last fking time warlock won't be won't be out until level 50. most of the important skills wont be unlocked until after 46.

The game is out for a month and most people have one level capped character so why the fk are people rushing for warlock to be out? Play the other fking classes before you start asking for new ones just because it fking looks cool.

Might as well be a 12yr old about Soul fighter class too TW and CN just got it after 3 years but we first world assholes definite need it now..

Warlock is already in the game in the East and many people anticipated it being in the Western release at launch - and a lot of people are interested in playing it as their main class, many of those people being people who only have 2 character slots and are saving a slot for Warlock. Not to mention that we're already running with the patch that introduces the Warlock (which is why we're getting the drops and the classes aren't balanced at 45). People are willing to wait for the level 46-50 content, but they'd like to be able to play the class they were planning on maining.

Aaaa, here come the lvl 50 arguments.

People have said the same thing about the balance patch we have right now, and guess what?  We have a balance made for level 50 at level 45 cap. Going by this logic,  warlock can be released at any time given that NCSOFT has little regard for the context in which to release it in. Leave your irrelevant ego stroking out of it as well,  regardless if you've played the class or not. 

Also, would it kill you guys to type like you're trying to be making a valid point?  I can't take half these arguments seriously wen u gais taip liek dis.

1 minute ago, Karurosuda said:

Aaaa, here come the lvl 50 arguments.

People have said the same thing about the balance patch we have right now, and guess what?  We have a balance made for level 50 at level 45 cap. Going by this logic,  warlock can be released at any time given that NCSOFT has little regard for the context in which to release it in. Leave your irrelevant ego stroking out of it as well,  regardless if you've played the class or not. 

Also, would it kill you guys to type like you're trying to be making a valid point?  I can't take half these arguments seriously wen u gais taip liek dis.

That last bit, cracked me up :D

2 minutes ago, Poochyena said:

Last I checked, it's a forum. People can ask what they want. No one needs you here with that elitist attitude either

He started first.

But all seriousness Warlock is too OP at 45. They crit for 2000 at lvl 5. Blade Dancer is unbalanced as it is. Warlock makes Blade Dancer look silly.

How was that Elitist? I played it on TW its not rocket science.

1 minute ago, Darkshana said:

He started first.

But all seriousness Warlock is too OP at 45. They crit for 2000 at lvl 5.

Yeah I know, I seriously myself doubt they'll actually release the class at level 45. I know it requires a level 50. All we can do is wait, people are curious and hopeful so you can't knock on them for wishful thinking. Someone will always ask a question that's already been asked. :/

43 minutes ago, Darkshana said:

ooo, okay, I played the other classes (look below) I have no interest in those classes because I've been playing BnS for awhile now (TW/JP). So doing so all over again is a drag because my MAIN CLASS, is locked. The issue I have isn't because the class isn't out yet. It's the lack of information given. If they wouldn't even hinted towards WL then hit us with the "soon". I wouldn't have even bother bringing it up. I have nothing against NC, but it doesn't mean I have to agree with EVERYTHING they're doing. I support this company, and I feel like I have a right to put in my suggestions and ask questions because I put money into the game. (Master Pack). Now the Soul Fighter argument is annoying because that class is understandable other version barely even getting any of that content. The class is irrelevant to this discussion. Don't bring you toxic attitude and throwing around insults. 

Archived