Goji

Just unlock the Warlock already

Recommended Posts

Trickery   
1 minute ago, LexyLee said:

Yh, I just didn't want to seem a bit um, "high horse type", But the thing is, we have this next few months, but ugh, they also tell us its ready to go, its contradictory. And just shows, its merely for marketing. Which yes Lexy, most company's do :( 

 

Totally agree. :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goji   
1 hour ago, Elendorr said:

I'm new to BnS  really enjoying the game for what it is is enough for me. If I relied on one class being in the game for me to play it I would quit tbh . best thing to do is forget all about the Warlock go and enjoy the game and when they patch it in itll be like Christmas for you :)

I dunno, what class you play is a pretty big part of your experience with an MMO.  Some people only have the time/patience for one class in a grindy game like this, and the people who want to play really competitively don't just grab any old class, it's got to be one they really gel with.  Your mindset only really works for altoholics. 

 

As of right now this game isn't playable in any real fashion for people who plan to main Warlock seriously. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LexyLee   
5 minutes ago, Goji said:

I dunno, what class you play is a pretty big part of your experience with an MMO.  Some people only have the time/patience for one class in a grindy game like this, and the people who want to play really competitively don't just grab any old class, it's got to be one they really gel with.  Your mindset only really works for altoholics. 

 

As of right now this game isn't playable in any real fashion for people who plan to main Warlock seriously. 

 

 

True to be fair tho, they are introducing ways, to improve this such as the trade-able outfits, (account only), But yh, it will costs sth hopefully not Ncoin. Either way currently yes, no viable way except to save crafting materials up, which Ive done, up to true profane, I have enough stuff to get it there (seeing as the weapon tree will change when warlock is released) and further progression I will be with the people levelling from 45-50. So I'm all ready.  

 

P.s if you cant tell I do agree with you, and that people that say oh get stuff prepared for your warlock the... well I'm done, not much else I can do.

 

Edit: Also if people say more dailies on classes I dont want to play,,, ugh cant they understand I dont enjoy playing the current classes? -.-

Edited by LexyLee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goji   
Just now, LexyLee said:

True to be fair tho, they are introducing ways, to improve this such as the trade-able outfits, (account only), But yh, it will costs sth hopefully not Ncoin. Either way currently yes, no viable way except to save crafting materials up, which Ive done, up to true profane, I have enough stuff to get it there (seeing as the weapon tree will change when warlock is released) and further progression I will be with the people levelling from 45-50. So I'm all ready.  

 

P.s if you cant tell I do agree with you, and that people that say oh get stuff prepared for your warlock the... well I'm done, not much else I can do.

I agree there are still things to do in this game without the Warlock, but when I say "playable in any real fashion," I mean no point in wasting materials to upgrade weapons and tackle real PvE content.  No point in learning all the intricacies of PvP for a class you don't plan to play seriously. 

 

It's just repeating the dailies over and over, and maybe farming outfits if you're willing to pay to move them, until you get burnt out on the game only to start over when your actual class gets released.  I'd honestly rather just play something else and then do all the grinding for my Warlock on my Warlock, but without a release date making any kind of plan to play something else and come back is, as we all know, impossible. 

 

Here's hoping they're not going to milk this too much longer. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trickery   
11 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

True, very true, also quick question, do you guys get an Update error? When updating the game?

 

Will have to check when I get home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expected warlock and level 50 to be in at the game releases, then 6 mouth later the soul fighter. then are game client would be on the same as the kr/cn/tw. I need the soul fighter class then also make my fellow fans happy and get them warlock as there not enough ranged classes in the game yet. we know they are in the other version because we have play them, ip block did not stop the true fan. I hope the game catch up with the other version soon as I would really hate to see it die. Ncsofe plz make this a grate game not a good game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
evilkiss   

Yeah... i already temporarily quit until warlock comes out. I just want to pvp and kill shit, but I get no joy in doing so without using my main Class that I play in all my mmos. [if possible to choose it].  It'll also help me forget about the game a bit so RELVLING <.> wont become a pain in the ass in the future...
If it takes forever for warlock to come out, Oh well... Good thing I already bought Overwatch! haha.

Anyways, I really do hope they don't take forever, but for now I'm just keep an eye in the forum for new info on the warlock, if any...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
evilkiss   
1 minute ago, Aleoniz said:

Hopefully they will talk about warlock in the livestream tomorow

 

i hope so too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One other thing will come out of Warlock being released. They will become the new summoner in terms of hatred. Summoners will be able to enjoy less negativity because the forums will be filled with "NERF WARLOCK" posts instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vysaek   
20 minutes ago, Scorpaeon said:

One other thing will come out of Warlock being released. They will become the new summoner in terms of hatred. Summoners will be able to enjoy less negativity because the forums will be filled with "NERF WARLOCK" posts instead.

 

They got a big nerf in pvp aspect so i dont know. I saw videos of Warlock pre-nerf and it was insane the damage they could output to the other players. PvE speaking i dont know how they are right now, and i dont care too much if they are op or not. I am gonna play it because i like the class. Being that said, i am sure it will be like easy mode for me after leveling a KFM with high latency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Vysaek said:

 

They got a big nerf in pvp aspect so i dont know. I saw videos of Warlock pre-nerf and it was insane the damage they could output to the other players. PvE speaking i dont know how they are right now, and i dont care too much if they are op or not. I am gonna play it because i like the class. Being that said, i am sure it will be like easy mode for me after leveling a KFM with high latency.

 

Been playing wl for pvp on other servers, lets just say lots of people will disappointed and will def play other classes for pvp.  It now currently one of the worst class to pvp with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vysaek   
Just now, Rhokdelar180 said:

 

Been playing wl for pvp on other servers, lets just say lots of people will disappointed and will def play other classes for pvp.  It now currently one of the worst class to pvp with.

 

How so? It's different compared to other caster classes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vysaek said:

 

How so? It's different compared to other caster classes?

They reduced the burst damage by a large amount and increased lots of cooldowns so that player cannot chain skills back to back so easily to dish out damage.  Life gain from spells were greatly reduced as well.  Basically most of the players that I know whois main was a WL in JP and KR servers for pvp have either switched to other classes for pvp or drop the class totally.  Pve wise it is quite good with slightly reduced damage and life gain also.  This patched hit WL very very hard and now you actually need skills to manage the CDs and when to use what.

Edited by Rhokdelar180

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vysaek   
1 minute ago, Rhokdelar180 said:

They reduced the burst damage by a large amount and increased lots of cooldowns so that player cannot chain skills back to back so easily to dish out damage.  Life gain from spells were greatly reduced as well.  Basically most of the players that I know whois main was a WL in JP and KR servers for pvp have either switched to other classes for pvp.  Pve wise it is quite good with slightly reduced damage and life gain also.  This patched hit WL very very hard and now you actually need skill to manage the CDs and when to use what.

 

Sounds like i will have a good time then, i will see when it reaches our hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rhokdelar180 said:

They reduced the burst damage by a large amount and increased lots of cooldowns so that player cannot chain skills back to back so easily to dish out damage.  Life gain from spells were greatly reduced as well.  Basically most of the players that I know whois main was a WL in JP and KR servers for pvp have either switched to other classes for pvp or drop the class totally.  Pve wise it is quite good with slightly reduced damage and life gain also.  This patched hit WL very very hard and now you actually need skills to manage the CDs and when to use what.

you act like any patch or class change is perm, they could just change it to something else that is how balancing works, nothing is final

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yuma   
16 minutes ago, Rhokdelar180 said:

 

Been playing wl for pvp on other servers, lets just say lots of people will disappointed and will def play other classes for pvp.  It now currently one of the worst class to pvp with.

 

I play/played the nerf WL and nothing is wrong with it, it just requires more technical play instead of mindless using skills lol

Balancing patches are things for a reason.

 

On another note, I'm enjoying Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Game is pretty time consuming, put 30+ hrs into it without realizing it ;o

Hopefully we'll get some WL news within a week or 2. Until then.. I'm a digi-destined Kappa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MalachiBick said:

you act like any patch or class change is perm, they could just change it to something else that is how balancing works, nothing is final

I am not acting, I was merely explaining the changes to the poster.  Once a while a few classes will be flavour of the month and some will be weak for a few months until they release a balance patch again.  If you notice how BnS Korea release balance patches is roughly about 2 to 4 months for a new one to appear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LexyLee   

Why you people make me so jealous ;-;

 

55 minutes ago, Poochyena said:

~snip~

 

1 hour ago, Zarec said:

~snip~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now