Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

2 minutes ago, Misaki said:

I understand peoples frustration towards this issue. I too want to main my warlock since i used to main 1 in JP. Mostly what bothers me is that im spending gold to upgrade my sins gear right now even though i know its eventually going to be an alt. I would like to know estimated time when warlock is going to be released so i could start saving up gold and not use it on my coming alt. Since i have to start all over again, so everyone who says dont cry about it, you probably have your favorite class already to play and gear up. We warlock mainers have to start all over again or just do nothing while no news has been given when we are possibly getting this class.

This hits the nail on the head really. Like you I'm also alting a Sin at the moment and keep having to stop myself from upgrading my weapon or buying gems. :/ 

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NCsoft employee stated on a twitch stream in mid/late January that the warlock will be released "soon! really really soon!"  That's why people are curious too.

But since it's NCsoft we're talking about. It might take 2-4 months.

NCsoft shouldn't be let handling a game like this. NCsoft kills games faster than a teenager ejaculates. Wildstar died like the dinosaurs within a month, only birds and poop left to play the game now and then.

Afternoon all, And yh I do agree, like most people, the tease along with no release date/expected time of release (even if its just a month in general) is what grind most peoples gear, along with the fact, people want to main it, and being stuck playing alts and not wanting to invest too deeply in them.

That being said, I still estimate for them to release late march,, or mid march, because then they can catch the people, that well do not enjoy BDO (I frankly have a very well lets say "negative" view on this game - Cash Grab/P2W, but that's all Personal Opinion) So yeh late March/ mid March, maybe even April.

Also before Warlock we have Spiral Labyrinth, which is the last dungeon to come out, before warlock/silverfrost. I can see this coming, well early march.

Either way we sadly have to wait it out. And I fear no matter how much we express our concerns, NCsoft font care, they're in it for the money...Like always. And they'll release it after "x" amount of people have left the game to bring people back, to retain income. And it truly sucks that marketing comes before satisfying the customers. But this is what happens when people support these developers. People buy these crazy priced outfits, that are character bound, or buy those stupid RNG boxes, cause they cant help it, or because they want to be lucky with the custom. People bring around cash grab company's, because they're able to exploit people and their money easily. 

Anyway my rant is over, and another day pass's with no warlock, but I'll keep my fingers crossed

#UnlockTheLock

41 minutes ago, Misaki said:

I understand peoples frustration towards this issue. I too want to main my warlock since i used to main 1 in JP. Mostly what bothers me is that im spending gold to upgrade my sins gear right now even though i know its eventually going to be an alt. I would like to know estimated time when warlock is going to be released so i could start saving up gold and not use it on my coming alt. Since i have to start all over again, so everyone who says dont cry about it, you probably have your favorite class already to play and gear up. We warlock mainers have to start all over again or just do nothing while no news has been given when we are possibly getting this class.

Exactly what most ppl are thinking and thats why many have stop playing a while.  Many of my guild members and rl friends have also stopped playing and decided to move to Bns Taiwan and JP for better ping and play wl & qi fighter.

I'm new to BnS  really enjoying the game for what it is is enough for me. If I relied on one class being in the game for me to play it I would quit tbh . best thing to do is forget all about the Warlock go and enjoy the game and when they patch it in itll be like Christmas for you :)

I could never play on other bns versions idk I just dont feel comfortable their given they dont focus on english and the website/store are all in different languages and the staff dont know english its just chaotic and I didnt enjoy it. Not to mention the translations were not completed

#UnlockTheLock

I really want to see this race, because when I was choosing what I want to be before entering the game I was in crossroads between Summoner and Warlock, but when I entered game I found out that in international B&S atm there is only Summoner.

Just now, Elendorr said:

I'm new to BnS  really enjoying the game for what it is is enough for me. If I relied on one class being in the game for me to play it I would quit tbh . best thing to do is forget all about the Warlock go and enjoy the game and when they patch it in itll be like Christmas for you :)

We would love too trust me.  Most of the people who are saying this have already played and tried most classess on other regions of BnS and have mained WL as their class.  We just find that its a waste of time playing a few classess and investing in them when end of the day they will be our alts. 

2 minutes ago, Rhokdelar180 said:

We would love too trust me.  Most of the people who are saying this have already played and tried most classess on other regions of BnS and have mained WL as their class.  We just find that its a waste of time playing a few classess and investing in them when end of the day they will be our alts. 

Just to add, most people are even just asking for a rough estimate to the release date, so we know how long we have to wait, cause for we know it could be next week, or 5-6 months away.

1 minute ago, LexyLee said:

Just to add, most people are even just asking for a rough estimate to the release date, so we know how long we have to wait, cause for we know it could be next week, or 5-6 months away.

I believe they have at one point said "within the next 3 months", and that was a month or so ago. So at the very max it's 2 months away, but it could be anywhere within the next 2 months. 

Just now, LexyLee said:

Yup agree, their way of Marketing hype for the class is not doing them good if not its pissing of the player base.  The longer they do not announce the date and just say its coming soon players will just stop playing and move on to other games untill they officially say it. 

Just now, Trickery said:

I believe they have at one point said "within the next 3 months", and that was a month or so ago. So at the very max it's 2 months away, but it could be anywhere within the next 2 months. 

Could you possibly give us the source, as I've been stalking all news feed/twitch have yet to stumble upon this  or hear this

For me, I'm trapped in this there should be Warlock and there shouldn't be Warlock, all because NCsoft can't decide how to properly patch the game. I will explain.

1. If warlock does come out soon like very very soon. That's a shit ton of things to catch up to. Spiral Lab with a whole new set of gear to chase, then 50 content and the first 50

weapon and accessory to chase after. It's not EASY getting all these soulstones. That's the part of me that does not wish for Warlocks to come soon.

2. The part of me that wishes for warlocks to come soon? Well the weapons are getting in the goddamned way for one. Warlock weapons drop. That's one thing, the entire game 

is balanced on bloody level 50 content that IS NOT OUT YET. Annoys the hell out of me frankly. That and I too really want to play warlock. 

29 minutes ago, Trickery said:

Okay assuming you mean this twitch stream http://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/v/43497608

Well i watched it, and I found the warlock section. its at 30:52

Now at no point does it say about Maximum at 2 months or any malarkey of how many months. BUT it states, we will get it quicker than any other region, which tbh is a given anyway, seeing as they already stated "its a flick of a switch" "very very soon".

So unless you meant another twitch stream, then I still have yet to find anything about the max/min month wait time :/

P.s @32:15, she sounds as if she is telling a lie, 0.o WARLOCK IS NOT COMING D: I joke btw...but a very suspicious laugh... :O

31 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

Okay assuming you mean this twitch stream http://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/v/43497608

Well i watched it, and I found the warlock section. its at 30:52

Now at no point does it say about Maximum at 2 months or any malarkey of how many months. BUT it states, we will get it quicker than any other region, which tbh is a given anyway, seeing as they already stated "its a flick of a switch" "very very soon".

So unless you meant another twitch stream, then I still have yet to find anything about the max/min month wait time :/

P.s @32:15, she sounds as if she is telling a lie, 0.o WARLOCK IS NOT COMING D: I joke btw...but a very suspicious laugh... :O

No, that's not the stream I saw it in. I'll see if I can find it later. 

edit: Here, its from the launch event on Jan19: http://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/v/36322785 at 2:34:10 "Warlock is coming in the next 3 months". 

14 minutes ago, Trickery said:

No, that's not the stream I saw it in. I'll see if I can find it later. 

edit: Here, its from the launch event on Jan19: http://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/v/36322785 at 2:34:10 "Warlock is coming in the next 3 months". 

Hmm I dont wanna seem picky, she says "next few months", But I've watched this quite a few times, and it pains me to watch this again, especially the dam weapon tease bit...ugh such a dam lie, they just couldn't be asked to take it out the game...

4 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

Hmm I dont wanna seem picky, she says "next few months", But I've watched this quite a few times, and it pains me to watch this again, especially the dam weapon tease bit...ugh such a dam lie, they just couldn't be asked to take it out the game...

Just listened to it again and you're right, it does sound like she says "few" and not "3". Still I would understand "few months" to be around 2-3, and certainly not above 4.

I agree the whole giggling "hee-hee, we're teasing the warlock, we just need to flip the switch" is extremely frustrating to listen to. 

Just now, Trickery said:

Just listened to it again and you're right, it does sound like she says "few" and not "3". Still I would understand "few months" to be around 2-3, and certainly not above 4.

I agree the whole giggling "hee-hee, we're teasing the warlock, we just need to flip the switch" is extremely frustrating to listen to. 

Yh, I just didn't want to seem a bit um, "high horse type", But the thing is, we have this next few months, but ugh, they also tell us its ready to go, its contradictory. And just shows, its merely for marketing. Which yes Lexy, most company's do :( 

2 hours ago, Xiviuz said:

NCsoft employee stated on a twitch stream in mid/late January that the warlock will be released "soon! really really soon!"  That's why people are curious too.

But since it's NCsoft we're talking about. It might take 2-4 months.

NCsoft shouldn't be let handling a game like this. NCsoft kills games faster than a teenager ejaculates. Wildstar died like the dinosaurs within a month, only birds and poop left to play the game now and then.

don't foirget that another ncsoft employee said very very vbery very soon on pax

Archived