Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

it's like none of you have played an mmo before, of course they are not gonna realease all class the same day the game is release,, it's to keep the hype and everything, 
Saying that iT,s a bad move and teasing is pretty false  when everyone is still playing th e game and buyings tons, and lots of people will still make a warlock later and still spend money, .. mmo do that and the game is open for barely a MONTH, like calm down and play the other version of you all whine so much about warlock >< cause all I hear is 
'' but my warlock was, but my warlock this'' welp go play it  if ya such in a hurry x3

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LexyLee said:

Nah its been confirmed, they'll let us have another character slot (Which we have to buy) for warlock... Even tho TW server has 5 slots free... logic, they also have wardrobe for all.

Different regions have different policies. Really, you have to line up all the features and relative costs to get an idea what each version of the game offers. Consider that B&S launched as P2P at $30 a month in Japan - with a cash shop as well, and it's now F2P with 3 character slots (as opposed to launching in the West as F2P with 2 character slots -  which isn't really unusual for a game that's launching as F2P vs transitioning from P2P). I have no idea what extra character slots cost in other regions.

I don't know about other regions, but in the NA/EU release, the extra character slots were a big incentive for purchasing a Founder's Pack. Launching the game with 5 free character slots would mean fewer people buying Founder's Packs, and a delay in money coming into the game, as fewer players would be be purchasing character slots.

1 hour ago, Theodory said:

it's like none of you have played an mmo before, of course they are not gonna realease all class the same day the game is release,, it's to keep the hype and everything, 
Saying that iT,s a bad move and teasing is pretty false  when everyone is still playing th e game and buyings tons, and lots of people will still make a warlock later and still spend money, .. mmo do that and the game is open for barely a MONTH, like calm down and play the other version of you all whine so much about warlock >< cause all I hear is 
'' but my warlock was, but my warlock this'' welp go play it  if ya such in a hurry x3

People just want two things to happen. Well maybe three. Either release the class, or give a release date. If not either of those, take away the loot from the boxes.  Because it's really annoying getting a weapon for a class that's locked away for whatever reason. And the only excuse they have is that it's a tease and says nothing else other than "soon". Is it really that difficult to do either of the three? I've never played a mmo where they purposely locked away a class and thought it's a good idea to use the loot for the class as a way to tease and build up hype. When in reality, it's just pissing people off. 

1 hour ago, MadBlue said:

Different regions have different policies. Really, you have to line up all the features and relative costs to get an idea what each version of the game offers. Consider that B&S launched as P2P at $30 a month in Japan - with a cash shop as well, and it's now F2P with 3 character slots (as opposed to launching in the West as F2P with 2 character slots -  which isn't really unusual for a game that's launching as F2P vs transitioning from P2P). I have no idea what extra character slots cost in other regions.

I don't know about other regions, but in the NA/EU release, the extra character slots were a big incentive for purchasing a Founder's Pack. Launching the game with 5 free character slots would mean fewer people buying Founder's Packs, and a delay in money coming into the game, as fewer players would be be purchasing character slots.

Oh yh, but TW server is where I'm confused, it's F2P, 5 Free character slots, Free wardrobe access, but hey, I'm not trying to well put this region to shame, just find it weird that's all, and true I wish I bought a Founder's Pack too, seeing as I've bought all the slots too..

XD

10 hours ago, LexyLee said:

Sure we get it when we get it.

But Ill repeat this one last time (maybe then it will actually get through to you)

We are here discussing warlock, facts, info, anything, and mos t people coming here, are just annoyed at the way NCsoft has handled the teasing.  

Now I want to go back to what you said. "I may be spoiled but im not that bad. lol I wouldn't care, we get it when we get it." Um how are we spoilt? we merely asking for a release date, rather then all this soon crap. we are not just saying give us the warlock, we are also debating on when it MIGHT come, and why their marketing strategy is Annoying some people, and so far, what you have said, does not in any way advance this thread. And Okay you wouldn't care, but there are some that do, and you have to put up with that, its called difference in Opinion. 

And Yes the logical sentence "We get it when we get it" but that's kind of taking meaning away to the forums, it s a place for people to give feedback and to discuss, which we are doing. And like previous people have mentioned (if you read the thread) we are not going lose anything by posting here, but maybe there some NCsoft employee out there, that as read this thread, and sends feedback to the team, on how to better tease us, or when to start hyping the community. 

Either way, I find your post, frankly, silly, in no way has it helped or even gave feedback to NCsoft. It's merely a statement, in which you've bigged yourself up "lol I wouldn't care" and then hence to proceed to add something meaningless to this discussion "we get it when we get it."

I hardly see discussion on warlock just ppl doing hashtags, and everyone jumping at each other cuz someone said wait and the other said i dont wanna.

Fuss.

Also I dont care how silly it makes me look, when warlock comes, i'll play it, max it then get bored. I'm not gunna write an essay about release dates if it will soon become stale to me. Sorry if I dont do hype trains.

And to the ppl that do care about warlock, I'm sure they also don't care to quote me all the time cuz I say wait. opinions or not, you arn't going to die without your warlock.

3 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

I hardly see discussion on warlock just ppl doing hashtags, and everyone jumping at each other cuz someone said wait and the other said i dont wanna.

Fuss.

Yo don't hate on my Trending Hashtag >:C

On a serious note, we are/were having a civil discussion which is why the post hasn't been locked yet. 

1 minute ago, BestWaifu said:

Fuss.

Tbh the thread gets derailed by people like you, that can't add anything relevant to the discussion, you merely post, for the sake of it. People here have been sharing videos, talking about the teasing, and how it is too much too soon. And sure people can disagree. I'm fine with that and so are others, but it's people that will just post irrelevant things like "we get it when we get it" or "just wait" how does that progress any discussion. IT DOESNT. 

38 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

Tbh the thread gets derailed by people like you, that can't add anything relevant to the discussion, you merely post, for the sake of it. People here have been sharing videos, talking about the teasing, and how it is too much too soon. And sure people can disagree. I'm fine with that and so are others, but it's people that will just post irrelevant things like "we get it when we get it" or "just wait" how does that progress any discussion. IT DOESNT. 

Thank you. Let's just ignore the attempt to derail the thread to yet another battlefield topic, the forum has had enough of those.

Speaking of which, have you guys decided which race for your warlock yet?

1 minute ago, Yuma said:

On a serious note, we are/were having a civil discussion which is why the post hasn't been locked yet. 

And I rarely use the hashtag tbh >.< like today I linked a thread on remit, where some guy somehow got to character creator as a warlock ;)

Just now, Yuma said:

I still barely see much discussion on here about warlock itself and not its relapse date, unless those are already buried somewhere in this topic.

Also I'm not hating I just don't think hashtags will help in getting more ppl to agree esp if they arn't the type to trend.

2 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

I still barely see much discussion on here about warlock itself and not its relapse date, unless those are already buried somewhere in this topic.

Also I'm not hating I just don't think hashtags will help in getting more ppl to agree esp if they arn't the type to trend.

There is no release date, that's what we are asking for from ncsoft... 

3 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

If you keep responding to me I will post. Because I think you want to have a conversation.

If you dont want me derailing then dont reply to me, if you noticed with how long it took me to responf the other times, I dont lurk this thread.

The hashtag is obviously a joke. Man, you gotta chillout. Either way everyone is staying pretty relevant to the post, until someone comes out of no where and messes it up. If you don't agree that it's a discussion, then thats you no harm no foul,

2 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

If you keep responding to me I will post. Because I think you want to have a conversation.

If you dont want me derailing then dont reply to me, if you noticed with how long it took me to responf the other times, I dont lurk this thread.

Here let me use something you ppl keep using " nobody cares if you dont want warlock"

1 minute ago, MalachiBick said:

Here let me use something you ppl keep using " nobody cares if you dont want warlock"

I dont care if they dont care,

If you read what I just said and what you quoted. Talk to me I will talk to you. I assume you are trying to have a conversation.

If you dont want to talk to me dont respond, I wont hunt you down.

Now your starting to act a bit childish here. o-O

I dont care if they dont care,

If you read what I just said and what you quoted. Talk to me I will talk to you. I assume you are trying to have a conversation.

If you dont want to talk to me dont respond, I wont hunt you down.

Now your starting to act a bit childish here. o-O

im drunk , but i love you   senpai

2 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

Noooo not the furball D: what have they done to you D:

Blame the recent anime thats been coming out T-T

the only thing actually stopping me are the ears/tails. I wish it was optional or a hide cash shop item.

There was a mod for it on other clients but I'm not the type to mod my games and risk getting banned or something silly lol.

Archived