Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

14 hours ago, plasticmemories said:

LOL the game is a month old. i dont care how old it is in korea. its a month old here in North America. get ur facts buddy. i was too lazy to read the rest of w/e you said. by the way no one likes a grammar nazi. so dont even try playing the grammar card lmfao. couldnt care any less about spelling mistakes . its a forum. and this is the internet. not my college english class

Seee @Kirren, the troll came back :/

And first off, you didn't specify a region, and still the game is not a month old, Sure its been RELEASED in EU and NA for a month, but the game is not a month old, its been released a month though. Either way you didn't specify a region in your last post, so as you put it "get ur facts buddy" oh wait a sec "Get your facts right buddy" sorry maybe being as you put it a "grammar nazi" just hate to talk to people that can't be asked to spend time writing a well thought out answer, and seamlessly fail to bring anything smart or helpful to the forum discussion except their own pitiful rage, because they have had a bad day at college.

And so wait because this is a forum, we should all speak like we can't be asked to write in proper English, sure I don't mind slang, like CBA, or FYI, but showing how lazy you're to write extra letters, just shows, and puts you across as a person who is lazy and CBA to contribute anything intelligent to this discussion. And yeah sure not your English class, but doesn't mean you have to act like a teenager with their old phones, that have 3/4 letters on each key. The reason the text language was brought around was to make it quicker to send SMS, not to write a hasty post on a forum, spend time writing something intelligent rather then trolling people on the forums.

Lastly I want to conclude, the point of this thread, its to talk about the warlock, all of which you did, (and I dismissing your irrelevant post) was not even, at any point, on topic, so if you have anything else relevant to the forum, discussion (Keeping in mind that you have actually read this whole thread as well)  then sure feel free to post, otherwise I suggest you spend extra time on your English homework, so you can actually learn some English.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, BestWaifu said:

I may be spoiled but im not that bad. lol I wouldn't care, we get it when we get it.

Sure we get it when we get it.

But Ill repeat this one last time (maybe then it will actually get through to you)

We are here discussing warlock, facts, info, anything, and mos t people coming here, are just annoyed at the way NCsoft has handled the teasing.  

Now I want to go back to what you said. "I may be spoiled but im not that bad. lol I wouldn't care, we get it when we get it." Um how are we spoilt? we merely asking for a release date, rather then all this soon crap. we are not just saying give us the warlock, we are also debating on when it MIGHT come, and why their marketing strategy is Annoying some people, and so far, what you have said, does not in any way advance this thread. And Okay you wouldn't care, but there are some that do, and you have to put up with that, its called difference in Opinion. 

And Yes the logical sentence "We get it when we get it" but that's kind of taking meaning away to the forums, it s a place for people to give feedback and to discuss, which we are doing. And like previous people have mentioned (if you read the thread) we are not going lose anything by posting here, but maybe there some NCsoft employee out there, that as read this thread, and sends feedback to the team, on how to better tease us, or when to start hyping the community. 

Either way, I find your post, frankly, silly, in no way has it helped or even gave feedback to NCsoft. It's merely a statement, in which you've bigged yourself up "lol I wouldn't care" and then hence to proceed to add something meaningless to this discussion "we get it when we get it."

Morning warlocks,

I'm repeating myself here, but at the base level, having our weapons in the RNG loot table should be annoying enough for these people considering how the current loot table RNG is.

That is all, carry on with your day and may it be a good one.

#unlockthelock

1 hour ago, N3ph1lim said:

Blade and Soul looks horrid via twitch stream, no matter which streamer I'm watching.

90% of streamers even partners don't run 1080 for one simple reason

It  not really needed. You can look just as good on 720 with 60fps then 1080p with 30  also if you aren't a partner it hurts your growth as you might not have encoding settings. I went out and bought some Smirnof and OJ with apple juice and garnishes you know what that means!!!  and i saw kimvo she's  pretty :) i have a thing for gingers and asians  >.>

embarrassed.gif

On 2/8/2016 at 5:46 PM, Goji said:

NCSoft has already said the Warlock is coming "soon," whatever that means, and that it's literally 100% integrated into the NA client already.  All they have to do is flip a switch to unlock it, but they're not going to because apparently leaving the people who want to play Warlock frustrated and ready to leave is funny to them. 

I don't care if NCSoft cares about me personally, but if I have the free time why not remind them that they're being stupid and only hurting themselves with this crap.

Ok if you know about the warlock class then you already played it before and already know when the patch is coming.  The warlock class is in the 50 patch no one cares if it is a switch or not to put the class in the game.  The warlock does not come with the patch that we have and it wont be added until the 50 patch so get over yourself and leave it alone already. I dont know why ya in a rush for the warlock anyway it NA so 90% of the players playing warlock are going to be just as bad as the 90% that is playing summoner so I'm glad i dont have to party with you now in this patch on a class that is clearly over power for this patch and see you do bad on it so think about that while you are banging your head against the desk and bored at work.

30 minutes ago, MalachiBick said:

90% of streamers even partners don't run 1080 for one simple reason

It  not really needed. You can look just as good on 720 with 60fps then 1080p with 30  also if you aren't a partner it hurts your growth as you might not have encoding settings. I went out and bought some Smirnof and OJ with apple juice and garnishes you know what that means!!!  and i saw kimvo she's  pretty :) i have a thing for gingers and asians  >.>

embarrassed.gif

I don't think I've seen Kimvo, what's her stream link?

3 minutes ago, chotic said:

Ok if you know about the warlock class then you already played it before and already know when the patch is coming.  The warlock class is in the 50 patch no one cares if it is switch or not to put the class in the game.  The warlock does not come with the patch that we have and it wont be added until the 50 patch so get over yourself and leave it alone already. I dont know why ya in a rush for the warlock anyway it NA so 90% of the players playing warlock are going to be just as bad as the 90% that is playing summoner so I glad i dont have to party with you now in the 45 patch on a class that is clearly over power for this patch and see you do bad on it so think aout that why you are bringing you head against the desk and bored at work.

Yeah ok, man.

25 minutes ago, chotic said:

Ok if you know about the warlock class then you already played it before and already know when the patch is coming.  The warlock class is in the 50 patch no one cares if it is a switch or not to put the class in the game.  The warlock does not come with the patch that we have and it wont be added until the 50 patch so get over yourself and leave it alone already. I dont know why ya in a rush for the warlock anyway it NA so 90% of the players playing warlock are going to be just as bad as the 90% that is playing summoner so I'm glad i dont have to party with you now in this patch on a class that is clearly over power for this patch and see you do bad on it so think about that while you are banging your head against the desk and bored at work.

Hahahaha dont worry, we are going to get the nerfed warlock and trust me many players are going to get disappointed.  Many will make the class but most will go back to other classes after seeing wl in action especially in Pvp.

13 minutes ago, Rhokdelar180 said:

Hahahaha dont worry, we are going to get the nerfed warlock and trust me many players are going to get disappointed.  Many will make the class but most will go back to other classes after seeing wl in action especially in Pvp.

NO 'WERE NOT LOL STOP ASSUMING YOU CAN READ OUR FREAKING MINDS JFC LOL.

oh they won't like the warlock cus it's nerfed blah blah blah blah. ih they'll get bored with warlock in a day blah blah blah none of you are us none of you know what our goals or our intentions are  stop acting like you do. 

How bout this i really need some money how bout using that psychic power of yours and telling me the winning lottery numbers

42 minutes ago, chotic said:

The Warlock does come with the patch that we have because the Warlock is ALREADY IN THE GAME.  If it came with the 50 patch by default we wouldn't already have the entirety of class in our current version of the game.  I just want to make sure you understand that the Warlock is not part of the level 50 content patch anymore, it was part of the release in NA/EU. 

So, there's no reason to assume the Warlock is content-bound to the level 50 patch.  If NCSoft decides to release the Warlock and level50 content simultaneously they can, but we don't know they're doing that until they tell us.  As of right now the level 50 content and the Warlock are 2 different things.  The level 50 content they'll be giving to us in a patch and the Warlock we already have. 

We don't know when the Warlock is coming and that's why we're going to keep asking until we get a real answer. 

Over the next 3-6 months both warlock and the spirit fighter class will be released, so how about waiting an trying all the classes ( I did an I made a summoner ot have the cat killed) However they want the warlock released at the same time as some big content so just wait or go play some other game till then.

3 minutes ago, AbsoluteTrinity said:

Over the next 3-6 months both warlock and the spirit fighter class will be released, so how about waiting an trying all the classes ( I did an I made a summoner ot have the cat killed) However they want the warlock released at the same time as some big content so just wait or go play some other game till then.

Sorry, but you're not an NCSoft rep, so I can't in good faith take the timeline you're giving me seriously.  If NCSoft tells me 3+ months for the Warlock I will do something else.  I'm not going to get invested in another game, or burn myself out on another class, just to find out the Warlock will be unlocked in a couple weeks. 

Personally i am not expecting Soul Fighter for half a year late 2016 early 17 but given off what Marg said and everybody else im expecting warlock with in a month or so, because this is just me but when you use the word very 4x in conjunction with soon to me that  spells a timeline of weeks - 1/2 months

12 minutes ago, Goji said:

The Warlock does come with the patch that we have because the Warlock is ALREADY IN THE GAME.  If it came with the 50 patch by default we wouldn't already have the entirety of class in our current version of the game.  I just want to make sure you understand that the Warlock is not part of the level 50 content patch anymore, it was part of the release in NA/EU. 

So, there's no reason to assume the Warlock is content-bound to the level 50 patch.  If NCSoft decides to release the Warlock and level50 content simultaneously they can, but we don't know they're doing that until they tell us.  As of right now the level 50 content and the Warlock are 2 different things.  The level 50 content they'll be giving to us in a patch and the Warlock we already have. 

We don't know when the Warlock is coming and that's why we're going to keep asking until we get a real answer. 

The only reason the warlock is in this version of the game is because we have the lastest patch of KR version that was said when we got the game and it was also said that they will release the patch's in the same order but of course you miss that part right you didnt hear that and we can all see that you dont understand anything about software.  Like why do you people always act like  you are owe something you are not owe anything and there is no reason to bring something in the game before it due just to please some spoiled cry baby child that doesnt understand anything when they dont get their way leave the game go play something else but one thing for sure is that you will not be miss 

2 minutes ago, chotic said:

The only reason the warlock is in this version of the game is because we have the lastest patch of KR version that was said when we got the game and it was also said that they will release the patch's in the same order but of course you miss that part right you didnt hear that and we can all see that you dont understand anything about software.  Like why do you people always act like  you are owe something you are not owe anything and there is no reason to bring something in the game before it due just to please some spoiled cry baby child that doesnt understand anything when they dont get their way leave the game go play something else but one thing for sure is that you will not be miss 

If we're on the Korean balance patch then they DIDN'T release the patches in the same order, regardless of what they claimed their plan was.  They patched in the Warlock on release and patched in the level 50 balance patches months before the level 50 content in NA/EU, so we're officially off-schedule and the Warlock is officially not part of the level 50 patch anymore.  So, again, we need answers. 

Also, we're not demanding they release the class immediately, though that would be nice, we just want to know when.  Since the class completely ready to go giving us a date probably wouldn't kill them, so I think it's a good idea to keep asking, over and over and over, until we get an answer.  There's really no downside in forcing the issue for us; the only thing that could happen is we might get an answer. 

Archived