Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MalachiBick said:

It's my signature so yeah... lol it doesn't work anyways because it won'tlet me so w/e

Come now, this is a partition not an advertising your signature work, just put a watermark on it, keeps your work... yours and gets rid of the unnecessarily big text that's larger then "#unlockthelock".

Just now, Drremorre said:

Come now, this is a partition not an advertising your signature work, just put a watermark on it, keeps your work... yours and gets rid of the unnecessarily big text that's larger then "#unlockthelock".

The thing is one it's not my actual work i just added my name 2 that is not the final version as i have stated that was just the full size version  in the final one the text sizes were smaller

1 minute ago, MalachiBick said:

The thing is one it's not my actual work i just added my name 2 that is not the final version as i have stated that was just the full size version  in the final one the text sizes were smaller

Ok just saying some criticism of what I think off it. Wait if it's not your work then who's is it?

1 minute ago, TopKEK said:

Images are disabled on signature for everyone. Just like Avatars are disabled for everyone except staff and mods. 

Then they shouldn't have a image size guideline then that's kinda pointless then now isn't it  so much restrictions man seriously lol 

Just now, MalachiBick said:

Then they shouldn't have a image size guideline then that's kinda pointless then now isn't it  so much restrictions man seriously lol 

It's a forum default setting. They literally just disabled the image, they can remove guidelines too but seeing as how this forum is currently very lazily done (they don't even have bot protection), they most likely didn't bother with removing it/replacing the text with "images currently disabled"

1 hour ago, LexyLee said:

Oh I'm looking forward to this reply... first off tickets are for problems with the game, be it social, or technical, not to talk about a class that's not even out. or do you send all your threads to support to? is it you that wastes their time? either way I digress

Next point, okay

this game is NOT a month old

This game is so much older...years old. Just being localized that's all. and its not even that the content is ready. the warlock is as they say it is "just a flick of a switch" they are holding it off for marketing reasons...fair enough...but to tease it like it has been, too early and too much. I'm fine with hype and everything, but for content that's ready, and you're just taunting us with " very Very Very soon", oh "its a flick of a switch" is not right. 

Thirdly your toxicity... "ur already bitching and demaning to see the new warlock class, wow. no one cares if you wanna leave the game or not. you"

Just wow... We are not demanding (spelt wrong), nor "bitching" as you put it we are merely expressing our opinion... oh wait...forums aren't a place for opinions... oh no wait they are.... And frankly I bet NCsoft does care, sure one leaves... but several will if they keep up this shitty mubo jumbo of soon up. 

LOL the game is a month old. i dont care how old it is in korea. its a month old here in North America. get ur facts buddy. i was too lazy to read the rest of w/e you said. by the way no one likes a grammar nazi. so dont even try playing the grammar card lmfao. couldnt care any less about spelling mistakes . its a forum. and this is the internet. not my college english class

2 minutes ago, Drremorre said:

Saying you found it off of google doesn't answer it. I asked who made it not where you found it. Was it made by the art team at NC soft (or whoever develops the game) or by a fan.

2nd image is Warlock art from NCsoft if I recall. 

1st one no idea. 

I might just log in do my pvp dailies and get on bdo tbo. in the end we don't hold any power  rlly i mean we can stop giving them money but eh that won't happen for allot of ppl. This seems like one of those situations where you leave a game alone for a few months and comeback and with BDO xcom2 and the division that's not a bad idea honestly.

Frustrating moment #124:

Played around with my lowbie FM and attempted to farm my stalker breakthrough weapon. 

Unlocked 7 stalker lock boxes for my bangle, and 4 of those dropped razors.

4 out of 7 that's 57.14% chance. I don't care if I'm not doing a controlled study, but close to 60% for a locked class is just bloody ridiculous. I've said this before and I said it again: Unlock the warlock or remove their items from our RNG loot table till they're available.

Logged out and stopped playing instead.

Archived