Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/8/2016 at 3:43 PM, Evechan said:

the warlock not coming soon is not one ''issue'' you guys are just greedy and selfish, asking everything everytime like u deserve everything, no, the fuc***ing warlock is not coming, not in 2 days, probably not in 60, u don't like it ? OKAY, go away, leave, unistall game, NCSOFT DON'T CARE.

shill harder

2 minutes ago, pingal1ty said:

EU/NA region is new BnS server and cba with what people are waiting for. I am personally waiting for money grow from trees or start to rain like if its water but it doesn't mean its going to happen, would be nice tho, right?

Delivering content too fast like they already did with Mushin is a bad thing for us, believe it or not, they are trying to rush because of the stupid greedy esport thingy to sell you tickets to go watch bunch of kiddies who previously macro-ed and stuff online, yet you guys fall in their bait, when you realize there is nothing new to play at all then you'll come back to forum to complain "game is boring". Just enjoy whatever they give you for now and save your energy for the moment that warlock class is available. Asking it on a forum won't get it sooner tho.

There is no such thing us "Delivering content too fast", problem is whenever they release content or not there will be players burning it down the first day and then crying in the forums because they dont have anything else to do. Also this topic its for a specific class, not Mushin's tower or another PVE dungueon/Story quest.

1 minute ago, Vysaek said:

There is no such thing us "Delivering content too fast", problem is whenever they release content or not there will be players burning it down the first day and then crying in the forums because they dont have anything else to do. Also this topic its for a specific class, not Mushin's tower or another PVE dungueon/Story quest.

Well that's also a situation NCSoft created by releasing the game only in Asia region and 4 years later for the western audience, now there is a portion of people who already played the asian version and they know everything about the game. Why do you think there is people who burn the content so fast? Because they have the knowledge, otherwise content would be much slower to play and stuff, so I don't feel a bit sorry for this people you using to defense your argument. Don't you see it? Its just not time yet for the warlock and it has nothing to do with a little portion of people burning the content, its their fault for playing in korea or taiwan.

If NCSoft does like before then in 8 weeks (end of daily dash) will release a new patch with something new, either your warlock class or already a new dungeon and to be honest I don't want to be rushing, let the normal people catch up in content and stuff, if there's 4 freaks who burn it in 2 days its their problem not mine.

31 minutes ago, pingal1ty said:

Well that's also a situation NCSoft created by releasing the game only in Asia region and 4 years later for the western audience, now there is a portion of people who already played the asian version and they know everything about the game. Why do you think there is people who burn the content so fast? Because they have the knowledge, otherwise content would be much slower to play and stuff, so I don't feel a bit sorry for this people you using to defense your argument. Don't you see it? Its just not time yet for the warlock and it has nothing to do with a little portion of people burning the content, its their fault for playing in korea or taiwan.

If NCSoft does like before then in 8 weeks (end of daily dash) will release a new patch with something new, either your warlock class or already a new dungeon and to be honest I don't want to be rushing, let the normal people catch up in content and stuff, if there's 4 freaks who burn it in 2 days its their problem not mine.

I am not using anyone to defend any argument. I didnt play BnS in any other server, i knew about the game but it didnt call me at first to play it. It's thanks to my gf that i gave it a try and now i see i was mistaken about my first impresions about it, And that doesnt change that fact, Whenever they did play it in Korea/Tw or not everyone who has played an MMO knows the content it can offer it's not unlimited. I am not telling anyone how to play a game, only giving an opinion about it. 

We agree on one thing: I dont want to be rushing either, but also i dont want to be waiting 2 months for a class which is already implemented and i want it to be my main character. Yeah, i can level up alts, make gold, see the story/dungueons to get better at them and then play with it  knowing what i am getting at, i know. But... Its not the same. If i didnt knew they only need to "flick a switch" then propably i wouldnt even be posting here praying for the class to be released and instead posting like you, telling everyone to be patient.

But its not the case here. At least not how i feel about it.

Edit: I forgot to mention the "tease" we are being pulled at with the drop of the Razors, btw.

2 hours ago, Vysaek said:

I am not using anyone to defend any argument. I didnt play BnS in any other server, i knew about the game but it didnt call me at first to play it. It's thanks to my gf that i gave it a try and now i see i was mistaken about my first impresions about it, And that doesnt change that fact, Whenever they did play it in Korea/Tw or not everyone who has played an MMO knows the content it can offer it's not unlimited. I am not telling anyone how to play a game, only giving an opinion about it. 

We agree on one thing: I dont want to be rushing either, but also i dont want to be waiting 2 months for a class which is already implemented and i want it to be my main character. Yeah, i can level up alts, make gold, see the story/dungueons to get better at them and then play with it  knowing what i am getting at, i know. But... Its not the same. If i didnt knew they only need to "flick a switch" then propably i wouldnt even be posting here praying for the class to be released and instead posting like you, telling everyone to be patient.

But its not the case here. At least not how i feel about it.

Edit: I forgot to mention the "tease" we are being pulled at with the drop of the Razors, btw.

They can also turn the switch for you getting everything in shop for free, or any other stuff, mate everything is possible, if Warlock is not released yet then it will be released when it has to be released, and yeah I know you hate but "be patient".

That attitude of yours just showing yourself unmature and like little child that can't wait for something, my 2cents

31 minutes ago, pingal1ty said:

They can also turn the switch for you getting everything in shop for free, or any other stuff, mate everything is possible, if Warlock is not released yet then it will be released when it has to be released, and yeah I know you hate but "be patient".

That attitude of yours just showing yourself unmature and like little child that can't wait for something, my 2cents

Wait, so, expressing an opinion based on theyr own statement makes me unmmature despite being calm and playing the game in a normal way? ô-o

39 minutes ago, pingal1ty said:

Ok, at first I was all 'live and let live' on you, but now you're just spewing garbage. 

Firstly, if you're not trolling, you are a complete idiot with no sense of reality, practicality or reason whatsoever. 

Secondly, you make no sense because you simply write whatever floats though your (painfully obvious) empty skull, you have no arguments, no real input to back up what you're saying, simply bits and bobs put together from what you picked up here and there. 

Lastly, I do hope that you're not an adult yet and you have time to grow up from you whimsical and superficial idea of how the world works before it's too late to redeem yourself. 

Have a good day. 

1 hour ago, se said:

Ok, at first I was all 'live and let live' on you, but now you're just spewing garbage. 

Firstly, if you're not trolling, you are a complete idiot with no sense of reality, practicality or reason whatsoever. 

Secondly, you make no sense because you simply write whatever floats though your (painfully obvious) empty skull, you have no arguments, no real input to back up what you're saying, simply bits and bobs put together from what you picked up here and there. 

Lastly, I do hope that you're not an adult yet and you have time to grow up from you whimsical and superficial idea of how the world works before it's too late to redeem yourself. 

Have a good day. 

Glad someone said it before I had to. xD

Spewing what garbage? I already said, if you can read tho, content rush is not a good idea and it harms the game, and yeah by content you can include a new class, because that's also new content. 

If you guys can't handle to wait for the good moment when NCSoft thinks they have to release it then yeah cry all you want, class will be released when it has to be released, not when you cry a lot for it.

And no, I'm not trolling, this class was not initially in the game. We are lucky already getting blade dancer at release, don't push further, its like if I ask to get the new ki master or whatever his name it is, its out of context in our game at the moment so it is warlock, I know you guys want so bad to play it but you got to wait, and btw calling me "empty skull" won't give you your warlock any sooner, go grow up a bit.

Its called being 'patient'.  I know most of us wanna play it so do i but i`m a patient person waiting for the release. I don`t go around blowing up forum about warlocks here and there. Its annoying asf like a 10 year old kid. If you don't have the patience, come back in few months when its released. Just saying.

You know what's more annoying than a company holding their well known feature hostage? the white knights who try and justify their decision when they have no extra information more so than the rest of us do.

Get off your high horse and just admit that the hold off was no more than a marketing strategy, anyone with half a brain cell knows that.

You do have an option not to partake in the discussion if you can't be civil, but if you're life is so boring that you JUST have to argue over the internet for the thrill of it, I'm not going to prevent you for doing so.

Everyone in this topic have said the reason why the wanted the Warlock class, so I'm not going to repeat any of those with akin to a broken record. The reason this topic is still going to the front is because some of us still use it as a form of discussion or just sharing Warlock info in general.

And yes, at this point majority of us here (me included) has been scarcely logging in and will (or should I say might) be back in "a few months when it's released".

That's all, carry on being offended by every little things.

2 minutes ago, staahpxDD said:

Its called being 'patient'.  I know most of us wanna play it so do i but i`m a patient person waiting for the release. I don`t go around blowing up forum about warlocks here and there. Its annoying asf like a 10 year old kid. If you don't have the patience, come back in few months when its released. Just saying.

This. 

My husband and i both want to try it. He thinks it likely will be his main. Me I'm not sure. 

YOUR Gold is tradeable to your characters as is other things level another class you enjoy. learn the quirks of other classes in PVP. 

Save up gold and such. craft unsealing charms, transmutation stones etc. so you are all ready for when Warlock is released. Mail stuff to warlock and have fun. 

Maybe it's because i didn't play other versions or really only followed this one that I am okay with Warlock not in game yet. 

Those who played other Versions you had to see this coming and if you didn't I don't know what to tell you. I have seen like April or May and truthfully that's not far away and taking into account when the game launch in NA/EU I think that's actually pretty quick to add a new class 

I am not going to call anyone white knight, everyone has their own opinion. Also, i am not goint to enter in any argument to make the thread a toxic battleground. That being said, i can understand if someone is tired to read the same argument all over again about the class and when it's gonna be released.

19 minutes ago, pingal1ty said:

its like if I ask to get the new ki master or whatever his name it is.

Nah, i am fully aware when they released the Ki Master in Korea and all the work they have to do with the coding and traductions to bring it here. It's not like the Warlock, which we have already in the game, locked.

#unlockthelock

2 minutes ago, N3ph1lim said:

That's all, carry on being offended by every little things.

Offended by every little things and it suppose to hurt my feelings? lol.  Its called having a own opinion. Ever heard of that? but okay then. whatever you say lol carry on . Say what you want to say idc. im not gonna argue any further. Have a nice day.

18 minutes ago, staahpxDD said:

People wouldn't be upset if they just stop "teasing" us. They shouldn't say things like the class is already in the game, they just have to flick the switch and it's there. If they're not going to give a release date for the class. Then don't try to tease and think it's going to build up hype. Because honestly, it's not building up hype, it's just annoying and frustrating. 

The problem, I think, isn't that people wants to play the warlock or played as such in another versions of the game, I think the problem is the 'carrot on a stick' way of thinking from NCSoft West.

I know all people don't see streamings or devs talks but the last one was I think a drop for  lot of people. 

The 'Hi, hi, ha, ha' from the community girl, the 'oh, they think warlock weapons are a bug... is a tease!!' and the 'Warlock is indeed in the game, we only need to turn on the switch', textual words, you can see the streaming vid on Twitch Tv, is what is ticking people's gears and make customers feel mock and tease badly, just because NcSoft thinks is what they need to keep the playerbase... doesn't realizing that annoy your playerbase isn't the way to go.

This topic exist merely for that... Soul Fighter, the official name of the new class, wasn't added in the code of the game and they aren't teasing it with weapons in-game and with a community manager laughing in a screen and bragging how easy will be to release the warlock and how will be Soon.

People are asking for what, basicly, they already have... but they can't use or play for marketing reasons.

1 minute ago, AhriYun said:

People wouldn't be upset if they just stop "teasing" us. They shouldn't say things like the class is already in the game, they just have to flick the switch and it's there. If they're not going to give a release date for the class. Then don't try to tease and think it's going to build up hype. Because honestly, it's not building up hype, it's just annoying and frustrating. 

Yeah i agree. If they didnt show us the warlock teaser in the end from one of their livestream, people wouldnt be upset but i guess ncsoft love to tease us and pissing off more people ._____.

19 minutes ago, AhriYun said:

I think this is the big issue. If they just kept it under wraps and said, "sometime soon" or whatever. teasing people, especially people who have played it before and want to main it, is pretty bad. I do agree with this...if they weren't ready they should have placed emphasis on keeping teasers out of the game as much as possible. I personally think that the "flip the switch" comment was pre-mature, and just fed the hype.

Interestingly enough I watched the latest twitch feed, where Mr. Lein specifically stated that they won't release it until "it's ready". His words. So now we have two different quotes. the first one from the previous feed where they stated "flip a switch", and now "not until it's ready". Perhaps it's not ready to flip the switch yet? Either way we need to realize that it simply won't come out when we want just because they said something we read into too much.

40 minutes ago, N3ph1lim said:

You know what's more annoying than a company holding their well known feature hostage? the white knights who try and justify their decision when they have no extra information more so than the rest of us do.

Get off your high horse and just admit that the hold off was no more than a marketing strategy, anyone with half a brain cell knows that.

You do have an option not to partake in the discussion if you can't be civil, but if you're life is so boring that you JUST have to argue over the internet for the thrill of it, I'm not going to prevent you for doing so.

interesting comment considering your labeling everyone who disagrees with you as a "white horse." I take it you assume that's civil?

Personally, I think they dropped the ball on the information they released on the lock, and I think they should have not had the lock items in the game. I also think that they tend to think of the market first instead of the players wants and/or considerations. I'm not "on the other side" as you put it.

What I DON'T do is assume that my opinion is fact. I like to remain Objective...which it seems you can't. If you want to label every person who tries to see both sides as a "white knight" for NC, then I can't stop what you think. But your opinion is your opinion, as mine is mine. And either way, no one really knows squat about the reason. And we as intelligent people need to stop reading into 5-6 word sentences and pulling out game wide conspiracies from them.

Archived