Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tupan said:

And In Taiwan you can buy best gems and legendary weapon with your credit card.People point the good stuff there but not the p2w one.Pathetic at its finest.

what is this about you sure your in the right thread?? That was pretty random.

Lol not 600, currently 226, saving em, but ugh, if I get 600, ill be proud of myself, for doing it all on my alt xD but ugh Ive also stocked up on Cinderlands/moonwater keys, for them dam chest's, as a just in case, and the trans stones are all packed and ready to go, infact I even have an Alt, where all this stuff is stored, just because theres so much crap Ive done preparing for it xD, 

P.s Ive had ALOT of spare time -.- xD

2 minutes ago, Kirren said:

well none specficly atm really. Just incase the is one that i want at that time. I know there is one i want for meh lyn if it ever comes to NA it gives them soom nice lil B cup boobies LMAO!

How dare they sexualize a furball ;-;

Well there not a child race thats just a community thing every one thinks that since a race is Short and cute there children. If you have a cute Dwarf in like any game that has dwarf does that make them children?  Also i think in there lore some where they live for 100's of years. but i could of miss read that somewhere .

Just now, Kirren said:

Well there not a child race thats just a community thing every one thinks that since a race is Short and cute there children. If you have a cute Dwarf in like any game that has dwarf does that make them children?

Oh no I agree, but over the years, I feel as this hmmm "child" thought has well stuck into my head, so seeing it as anything other is hard, aka ive been brainwashed ;-;

Archived