Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

Well I reckon warlock should be out mid march/end March, to catch the people annoyed with BDO being a cash grab ;)

Doesn't seem like a cash grab to me least not anymore then this game. it seems that they may have deliberately made the crafting and gathering system so bad that they steer you towards the cash shop, allot of things in the game seems to steer you in that direction. I understand F2P need to make  money but i feel like a game should never make you feel like you need the cash shop nor am i a cheap person as i have prob spent around 5k in my entire lifetime on vidya games including Mobas, mmorpgs cash shops. Only thing keeping me  on BNS is the Warlock and the combat and the story, the game has allot of terrible features and system mechanics for me to really consider it a main bish. While The only thing so far keeping me off Black Desert is the forced pvp open flag system, that and lack of a furry race. 

I will most likely bounce between the two

2 minutes ago, N3ph1lim said:

Watching their videos don't do them justice.

Warlock is cricketing cool; the animation, the spell, the combat.

I honestly couldn't care less if we're getting the nerfed version, but this class needs to be released already. 

I agree just recently i kinda stop funding my KFM as i have decided that it's a waste of resources given the amount of time and money that goes into upgrading things. I got all my stuff - the wep to where it needs 13g base for a upgrade and now i will just be a good lil rat and do my daily routine of dailies,long argues crafting then log off. When Warlock is unlocked i will fund him instead 

#unlockthelock

After briefly going through what they have in TW server, as much as I hate to admit it, I completely agree that NCWest slowly ruining the NA version with their greed. 

There are just so many cash grab opportunity in our version compared to the TW version, and not to mention that my game feels smoother in TW version.

*sigh* and I was waiting years for this game to come to NA only to be greeted with this inferior version, sad sad day.

8 hours ago, N3ph1lim said:

After briefly going through what they have in TW server, as much as I hate to admit it, I completely agree that NCWest slowly ruining the NA version with their greed. 

There are just so many cash grab opportunity in our version compared to the TW version, and not to mention that my game feels smoother in TW version.

*sigh* and I was waiting years for this game to come to NA only to be greeted with this inferior version, sad sad day.

I play TW when I'm bored of AFKing in front of the Auction House and after I finish my dailies on my FM.

I did notice that I get way better frames on TW.

I don't even bother leveling Hongmoon levels because it doesn't carry over.. >.>

8 hours ago, LexyLee said:

Well I reckon warlock should be out mid march/end March, to catch the people annoyed with BDO being a cash grab ;)

If they're worried about BDO, I would think a better move would be to release it before BDO launches, to keep people playing, rather than afterwards, hoping they can get people to come back (especially with BDO being B2P).

The Spinning thing you get when you log in, lasts for 2 more months, so it's probably the time they expect to keep this patch up before add the next one.

And i have to agree with everyone else on this forum. Im actually leveling a warlock on TW servers and it's so much more fun / overpowered compared to all the other classes.

Yeah I recall 'very soon' being said on more a couple of occasions, then we see it's three months away (hopefully).  I'm good with assassin for now (was good with summoner until the last patch messed it up), but they handled this warlock situation poorly.  Especially when you was three keys on a chest and get warlock garbage.

I don't want to spend any gold upgrading gear on a character I'm ditching anyway, so I have no incentive to play right now. Costumes could have been a thing to grind for except they're also character bound so this also serves no purpose as they'd just be sitting in the wardrobe. Either make everything Bind to Account or release the warlock now, this topic is getting old already. 

Cause they answered this question on the last stream! they said itll be released when it gets released so just waait it out! or basicly thats not an exact quote! but the wait is rough. makes me almost load up the jp version to play my lock on there.

10 hours ago, Kirren said:

Cause they answered this question on the last stream! they said itll be released when it gets released so just waait it out! or basicly thats not an exact quote! but the wait is rough. makes me almost load up the jp version to play my lock on there.

That's considered an answer?

an·swer
ˈansər/
noun

1. 1.
    a thing said, written, or done to deal with or as a reaction to a question, statement, or situation.

YES by Definition, It is indeed.

Allow me to be more specific.

That's considered as an ACCEPTABLE answer?

1 minute ago, Kitah said:

The thing I'm disappointed about is I'm losing out on all of the Valentine's skins etc. because the Warlock isn't available yet :'(

yeh well the weapon skin you can still buy the out fit and dont claim it on any of your characters till warlock comes out. but the weapon skin are ehh any ways.

1 minute ago, Joogahai said:

Allow me to be more specific.

That's considered as an ACCEPTABLE answer?

And i didnt say it was a good answer. Trust me im not white knighting NCsoft here i want my warlock as much as the next as its my main on the JP version but yeh. We just gonna have to wait. im hoping we get it in march but there is no evidence to support that im just hoping.

1 minute ago, Kirren said:

yeh well the weapon skin you can still buy the out fit and dont claim it on any of your characters till warlock comes out. but the weapon skin are ehh any ways.

And i didnt say it was a good answer. Trust me im not white knighting NCsoft here i want my warlock as much as the next as its my main on the JP version but yeh. We just gonna have to wait. im hoping we get it in march but there is no evidence to support that im just hoping.

But... with the outfit sitting there it's like it is begging to be claimed lol. I'm more on about weapon skins more than anything. :'(

yeh i feel your pain Kitah. my Regium Corvus out fit from the daily dash is calling to meh :( but i have to endure. and i dunno i dont like the valentine weapons all that much and most of the warlock weapons are kind like FM's you cant see the all to well. 

I understand you weren't white knighting and that you didn't say it's a good answer. It just bothers me the devs (from what I've read) are just going "soon™" on this topic for so long. And then they come out with "It will be out when it's out" when so many people want answers.

I've only seen community members saying that it will come around March or so. No idea if that has ever been confirmed.

Yeh i dont know if there is any confirmation on that but if its not ill be pretty angry with the game that ill have that much more to catch up on with my warlock. but on the bright side i have close to 200gold and other supplies saved up for my warlock when it does come out. like cinderland keys and moonwater keys and upgrade materials.

Archived