Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Grevier said:

The weapons are already in game.

This means the class is already in.

No, but yes the class is in, but just cause the weapons are in, doesnt mean the warlock is, there may still be translations that need to be done

BUTTTTT like people have stated it is done, because they've stated, its "Just a flick off the switch"

Its in. Its a common thing in many games, an example was Street Fighter X Tekken.
Characters were actually in, but locked and unlockable trough DLC, wich caused a riot.

Its the same thing, the Warlock is in, but its locked, and they are probably gonna release it to hype in due time.

4 minutes ago, Grevier said:

Its in. Its a common thing in many games, an example was Street Fighter X Tekken.
Characters were actually in, but locked and unlockable trough DLC, wich caused a riot.

Its the same thing, the Warlock is in, but its locked, and they are probably gonna release it to hype in due time.

I know, I was just saying, cause some items are in, doesn't mean the class is ready :/ but yes, I do agree, the class is ready, I was agreeing with you :0

1 minute ago, Kirren said:

Yap only 4 months till warlock gets released

(if we tell our selves this we wont have to be so disapointed in NCsoft since soon is like months for them)

Just to be clear i was being sarcastic we dont know when it will be released they wont give us any actual information out side of " Soon Real soon" " Sooner than expected" 

This is F.... Europe server not F..... African server. Unlock that F.... Walrock. We wait for that game 5 years (i think). I will not wait more months for Warlock to get to the server. Or for F.... Spirit Warrior of whatever is his name 2 years to EU server. No one said it was KR Server. But people are not stupid and know what is in the world. 

I waited just for that class. Now Im going to buy BDO , This game is a joke. NCSOFT Is a joke. game is 3 years old already and we are still behind the africans with updates. Im mad as hell. They could have many new players today with adding him in to game. now they will lose even more. I already deleted it. see you guys in BDO

5 hours ago, Yuma said:

#UNLOCKTHELOCK

This is brilliant. #UNLOCKTHELOCK

I think it might have been a bad decision to tell the community that the class is ready to go, but not released because too lazy or something. 

People would be less prone to just break from the game until release if that info was kept in the dark

It's funny because when I made a Warlock on TW the other day, the game used the English voice files for the class explanation.
So that's already dubbed as well : ^)

Though as much as we want Warlock, I'm sure they're going to hold it back at least two more months, if not more.
In the trailer of "things to come" Warlock was the very last thing to be shown. They're going to release content gradually within the next few months and I'm guessing Warlock will be included in the later patches. (rip)

To be fair, I may take a break from BnS until WL released, Yeah I might be behind, but I'd rather be behind and enjoy the game instead of forcing myself to play classes I dont want to play. I enjoy most the things NC is doing, but like I was saying earlier, I'm here for the competitiveness aspect of the game. I learned the basics to every class, and a little more than the basics on others. Now I'm stuck waiting for the class I'm planning on entering tournaments with. FeelsBadMan

Archived