Forums

Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

Or at least tell us when the hell it's going to be available.  No "soon" crap that could mean 1 week or 3 months.  I'm not going to level a class I don't want to play in the meantime, so if it really take 3 months to unlock a class that's already 100% in the game 1 of 2 things will happen:

1) You tell us when it's coming; as said, it's only the flip of a switch to activate it, so it's not like you have to be ambiguous about this to protect yourselves from missing the deadline due to technical issues.  If you tell me when it'll be available I can leave the game now and there's a good chance I'll be back when it's available. 

2) You keep this "soon" crap going, I'll move on to different stuff and this game will just be a disappointing memory. 

This isn't me threatening to leave and thinking anyone will actually care; I'm just trying to impart some common sense.  Stringing people who want to play Warlock along on this topic is dumb.  We all know what the class is, that it's already in the game and that you have no valid reason to hold it back.  If you think "teasing" us under these circumstances is actually building our anticipation you're wrong, it's essentially just you spitting in our faces. 

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Evechan said:

No one care 

Oh, plenty of people care.  There's a lot of us banging our heads against NC trying to get some actual information about when we might actually be seeing the Warlock. 

I'll probably be making threads like this on a somewhat regular basis.  Partly because I get bored at work and partly because seeing them keeps the issue in the back of the community management, and possibly even developers, minds. 

8 minutes ago, Evechan said:

No one care 

I do care and I've been looking for any info about it every single day

6 minutes ago, ErrorFindingID said:

Can I ask how you found out about warlock class?

Played as my main on the TW server, but changed to NA because of better latency

I wonder how many threads we already got on that subject lol.I suspect we are well past the #100 and i suspect b4 class shows up we gonna be over #200 if not more.Might have more info when max level get raise to 50 b4 that i doubt it if they even figure it themselves.

the warlock not coming soon is not one ''issue'' you guys are just greedy and selfish, asking everything everytime like u deserve everything, no, the fuc***ing warlock is not coming, not in 2 days, probably not in 60, u don't like it ? OKAY, go away, leave, unistall game, NCSOFT DON'T CARE.

3 minutes ago, Evechan said:

the warlock not coming soon is not one ''issue'' you guys are just greedy and selfish, asking everything everytime like u deserve everything, no, the fuc***ing warlock is not coming, not in 2 days, probably not in 60, u don't like it ? OKAY, go away, leave, unistall game, NCSOFT DON'T CARE.

NCSoft has already said the Warlock is coming "soon," whatever that means, and that it's literally 100% integrated into the NA client already.  All they have to do is flip a switch to unlock it, but they're not going to because apparently leaving the people who want to play Warlock frustrated and ready to leave is funny to them. 

I don't care if NCSoft cares about me personally, but if I have the free time why not remind them that they're being stupid and only hurting themselves with this crap.

12 minutes ago, ErrorFindingID said:

So basically, people only know about warlock because they played it previously?

I don't think there's anyone who has been following the game since beta that doesn't know about the Warlock class.

13 minutes ago, Evechan said:

There are many people who want Warlock to be their main character, and may be putting off doing any serious content until they can play one. The fact that it's being teased as "soon" with no additional information is annoying to some.

That being said, I agree that there are way too many of these threads. NCSoft should just close and redirect them to a single thread.

2 minutes ago, Goji said:

NCSoft has already said the Warlock is coming "soon," and that it's literally 100% integrated into the NA client already.  All they have to do is flip a switch to unlock it, but they're not going to because apparently leaving the people who want to play Warlock frustrated and ready to leave is funny to them. 

I don't care if NCSoft cares about me personally, but if I have the free time why not remind them that they're being stupid and only hurting themselves with this crap.

You are the reason why they don't release it yet (and because in the update warlock is coming with lv50 content) u are selfish and greedy, u think just because they can release it anytime, they should do it to make u happy, sorry baby, the world dont walk around you, the class will come when they need come, not now, if u are unhappy, leave, no one will release new content just to make u stay in the game, go, keep spamming about warlock, the forum have 500 threads per day, no one will notice u.

3 minutes ago, Onene said:

Yo this is Blade & Soul not Warlock Online, so how about you wait like everyone else and we get the warlock the same patch Koreans did? There's at least 1 new warlock thread every day, grow the *cricket* up.

Koreans had to wait because the Warlock class wasn't already in the game, and we already have all the Korean balance patches for level 50, so even the fact that we're level locked at 45 is pretty dumb.  The Warlock class is already in the NA version of the game literally, NCSoft just purposely locked it to make us wait for the lolz.  That is kind of annoying, so yes I will complain about it.

I suppose we gonna have people raging about everything that is still to come but already in the game in asia and when we get there and nobody knows what's next all those people gonna quit because they can't live without new things.

Koreans had to wait because the Warlock class wasn't already in the game, and we already have all the Korean balance patches for level 50, so even the fact that we're level locked at 45 is pretty dumb.  The Warlock class is already in the NA version of the game literally, NCSoft just purposely locked it to make us wait for the lolz.  That is kind of annoying, so yes I will complain about it.

Yeah cause they don't have to do stuff like translation and voice acting for 50 content, they just flip the magic switch and all of that is done instantly. 

You know nothing about business work, okay lets wait ncsoft release all the content kr version have in 30 days, 6 months later the game is dead because, ofc, since kr dont make new content, we will stay here with the same content, but wait, u will blame ncsoft for that too, genius, greedy and selfish, hope u leave ! 

Oh dear me...

I'll make it simple for you. Even if Warlock is in the game and they only need to flip a switch like you say it (No *cricket*ing idea where you get your shit) they won't release anything.

Why? Because Warlock was implemented as a class that requires level 50 to function correctly. Releasing the class now will only ruin the game even more, just because that 5% of the population wants it? Hell no.

Crying and making stupid threads like this won't help with anything, will only make you look like a kid who;s mother won't buy him that candy bar he is craving for.

2 minutes ago, Evechan said:

You are the reason why they don't release it yet (and because in the update warlock is coming with lv50 content) u are selfish and greedy, u think just because they can release it anytime, they should do it to make u happy, sorry baby, the world dont walk around you, the class will come when they need come, not now, if u are unhappy, leave, no one will release new content just to make u stay in the game, go, keep spamming about warlock, the forum have 500 threads per day, no one will notice u.

Right, they're not unlocking the class because they're spiting me for complaining on the forums.  That would make sense if the company were run by 12 year old children.  They're not unlocking the class because apparently they think that this is exciting for those of us who want to play Warlock.  They think they're building our anticipation by intentionally locking us out of this content and teasing us with vague nonsense.  This is happening because their marketing people are idiots, and someone needs to tell them that.

I'm fully planning to switch main to warlock as that was the one I was interested in. Right now I have two alts at 45 and really nothing else to do. Why would I max out my two alts if I'm switching to Warlock anyway.

The worst part about all this "soon" bs is that warlock's gears are taking some % out of the loot table. I can tell you how frustrated it was to open a high level weapon chest only to find another razor equipment.

Either keep all things warlock related out of the game till it's released, or just released the bloody class already. You don't see Gauntlet dropped in Tera prior to brawler the same way you don't see glaives dropped in World of Warcraft for their new Demon Hunters.

Annoying...

2 minutes ago, Firon149 said:

Yeah cause they don't have to do stuff like translation and voice acting for 50 content, they just flip the magic switch and all of that is done instantly. 

Yea, 4 years isn't nearly enough time to do the dubbing for 5 levels worth of content. 

I do not know why they haven't released it yet, but if it is truly 100% integrated, then it should be in the game. That is why I highly doubt it is 100% integrated. More like it's there, and they COULD flip the switch, but they are most likely working out some details before that. Those details could be anything from technical access issues (perhaps the class is ready, but not some of the game details revolving around the class), to internal process issues (it has to go through QoL or something, and the schedules don't match.)

If you honestly think that they are doing it just to *cricket* you off, then you have a bit to learn about business. Thats an ignorant viewpoint. Now...being dissatisfied with it not being in game I totally understand. But them holding back just to frustrate people...that is a silly thought. I think that if the dev's could have the class in the game tomorrow, they would. So there is obviously something holding it back.

EDIT: Being designed for the lvl 50 release as stated above makes sense, far more sense then just to irritate people. Either way, there is a reason, and apparently a big enough one that they are willing to risk frustrating players to make sure it gets taken care of. 

2 minutes ago, Rey said:

Oh dear me...

I'll make it simple for you. Even if Warlock is in the game and they only need to flip a switch like you say it (No *cricket*ing idea where you get your shit) they won't release anything.

Why? Because Warlock was implemented as a class that requires level 50 to function correctly. Releasing the class now will only ruin the game even more, just because that 5% of the population wants it? Hell no.

Crying and making stupid threads like this won't help with anything, will only make you look like a kid who;s mother won't buy him that candy bar he is craving for.

All the classes in the NA version of the game require 50 to function properly, NA has the level 50 balance updates.  It's just level locked at 45 because they're not very bright.

Archived