Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

4 hours ago, Ryon said:

It sucks not being able to play the class you wanna main, even more when you know that warlock is already in the game files >->

True what annoys me more tho is how they teased the playerbase and still have yet to even calm us with an approximate release date

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ran Pigsty, Monkey place and the other blue dungeon that drops crafting recipes...All 3 dropped warlock weapons..It made me sad seeing the weapon drop for the class I want to main.

Also going to toss this in again, I want the warlock regardless of the nerf. I plan to use it for PvE. So before someone comes in all "nub it's not even good" that should shut it down.

Am I the only one here who hopes they nerf warlock into the ground before they release it, that way those who only want to play it due to it being op choose a different class??  x)  I would much rather that, that way I don't look like one of those bandwagon people who are looking for the easy route.

I want to play it because the class itself looks fun, skill rotations, animations, etc. 

Also, I dont have a huge issue with them waiting a while to release it, that's understandable as the game is still new, but an approximate release date would be fantastic.  C:

24 minutes ago, Ona said:

Am I the only one here who hopes they nerf warlock into the ground before they release it, that way those who only want to play it due to it being op choose a different class??  x)  I would much rather that, that way I don't look like one of those bandwagon people who are looking for the easy route.

I want to play it because the class itself looks fun, skill rotations, animations, etc. 

Also, I dont have a huge issue with them waiting a while to release it, that's understandable as the game is still new, but an approximate release date would be fantastic.  C:

We are getting the nerfed version ^_^ that is why I don't expect many sticking to it. cept those who actually enjoy the class. Rather then looking for the easy win class for pvp.

6 minutes ago, AuraLove said:

We are getting the nerfed version ^_^ that is why I don't expect many sticking to it. cept those who actually enjoy the class. Rather then looking for the easy win class for pvp.

If they want an easy win class they can just run a Scummoner or Sincheese

:( I think several days later this topic will have 20 pages' replies. I mean that it  shows our urgent hopes about the coming of warlock. But the NC seems will keep their blind  on it.

Well..well.., we, players, are always the weak, are't we. The game companies will only focus on how they can squeeze more money on us.....

Warlock

A summoner that can actually summoning stuff

Summon Thrall

Summon Blade

Summon Chain

Summon Buff Field

and with Ani Cancel WL spam dps faster than FM

with 2s shield with 1s countdown WL could be very annoying 

less than 3 stars 

Lyn supported (most of Lyn job are overpowered)

so how about no and update some class with 4 or 5 stars instead ?

srly , i can solo all green dungeons with warlock because WL is OP pve char

you can kill most of stuff with this combo : snare , sword wards then dragon call (the dragoncall damage alone might be high enough to reach 15k damage crit at 45)

24 minutes ago, TheRealElvis said:

I will skip a cig for every honest answer who already prepped a character model for the class.

im gonna use  the one i used on the JP servers so yeh i already have one. I posted this already in the forum but just for you here it is!uiSoqGZ.jpg

If we use daily dash as an example just like the one until 10th feb update, next one will be in 8 weeks and they said warlock would come really really soon withing the next few months, so I'd personally assume it would be on 6th April. Farm gold til then!

14 minutes ago, Mesmerize said:

If we use daily dash as an example just like the one until 10th feb update, next one will be in 8 weeks and they said warlock would come really really soon withing the next few months, so I'd personally assume it would be on 6th April. Farm gold til then!

Or... Much more likely, play something else. Which creates a high chance that people will just forget and move on (Out-of-sight and all that). So many good games coming, NC needs to realise that sooner would be much better than later. Get people invested in their MAIN class BEFORE all the potential distractions that could keep them busy and out of B&S (And possibly have them never return).

19 minutes ago, Daemoroth said:

Or... Much more likely, play something else. Which creates a high chance that people will just forget and move on (Out-of-sight and all that). So many good games coming, NC needs to realise that sooner would be much better than later. Get people invested in their MAIN class BEFORE all the potential distractions that could keep them busy and out of B&S (And possibly have them never return).

This.

Honestly I don't care enough about the game right now to not play Warlock and it's getting harder and harder to log in these days.

I too am just waiting for warlock to release so i can START actually playing and not just farming dailies for money. I dont enjoy my classes at the time and the gear are too fail because I dont want to waste resources on a class I will leave.

#UnlockTheLock  a few months is not "Soon" 

Exactly,

I figured that I farm gold and mats so that my Warlock can be up and running right away when she's available, but I have 3 digits gold and soulstone right now with the other sides mats that are account bound I can mail.

I see no point in farming BSH shield or MT shield as I'll be doing it all over again with my warlock.

So yeah, now I'm just busy in XCOM2, play around in BnS Taiwan, Fire Emblem: Fate is out next week, and when Black Desert is out, I'll give that a shot too.

Holy comma splices, Batman!

Archived