Solo farming BW/Terror no credit

Surgee

My question is.. on a Bladedancer/destoyer is it worth it to try farming BW/Terrors by myself for credit to get a box, because I die over and over I have 360atk+ on DB and 360+atk on my destro both have 40k HP my dps and defence builds are fine, but i just cant seem to get cred for a box to drop solo. Or should i just try get in a group? cause when solo the bloody summoner's just use taunt wrong with their pets on my server and every few second Terror boss does it huge red aoe skill. It seem hopless being melee on these bosses. all I see is the melee just crawling all over the ground half dead or sitting in the back like puzziez. Will the next patch nerf these bosses?

and also the 20FPS I get on BW with ALL graghic setting turned to zero is just very bullshiit NCsoft. I have last gen i7 gtx 980 16g ram..... come on NCsoft. ur a billion $$$ company FFS!! optimize you game.... or 70-80% of the NA/EU player will disappear in a puff on smoke brud! 

2 things:

1) BW and Terrors, are typical raid bosses becouse of their HP, and place where they are.

2) Stop complaining about FPS... I play at MAX settings, and game non stop go smoth. And setting everything to 0 dont help you in ANYTHING. Set it to 3-4, shadows to 0, window mode, resolution 800x600. When my friend have problem with FPS he use that settings, and it worked for him. Window mode with resolution 800x600 can make your FPS go higher rly nice. If still dont work it means you have ld drivers, or something other is wrong with your PC.

9 minutes ago, Irisdina said:

2 things:

1) BW and Terrors, are typical raid bosses becouse of their HP, and place where they are.

2) Stop complaining about FPS... I play at MAX settings, and game non stop go smoth. And setting everything to 0 dont help you in ANYTHING. Set it to 3-4, shadows to 0, window mode, resolution 800x600. When my friend have problem with FPS he use that settings, and it worked for him. Window mode with resolution 800x600 can make your FPS go higher rly nice. If still dont work it means you have ld drivers, or something other is wrong with your PC.

Are you asking someone with a i7 skylake a gtx 980 and 16gb with probably a 1980x1080 resolution monitor to turn it down at 800x600? 

Then what? Pretend i still see things?

If this is your fix for low fps, i'm better off playing on my tamagotchi .

Sadly, its what you expect from a mmo. When was the last time you've seen a mmo well optimized? Because i forgot.

Heres what i do.

Ill put everything to 1 and optimize for combat. Resolution 1920x1080. With this im able to get 40-60 fps. Oh forgot CTRL + f. Now and then i might drop below 30 but its much more playable than having fps 10.

And yes we know this game is horribly optimized so does ncsoft and so far they've let us kindly know that they're working to get it better

Just now, Ninfu said:

Heres what i do.

Ill put everything to 1 and optimize for combat. Resolution 1920x1080. With this im able to get 40-60 fps. Oh forgot CTRL + f. Now and then i might drop below 30 but its much more playable than having fps 10.

And yes we know this game is horribly optimized so does ncsoft and so far they've let us kindly know that they're working to get it better

Someone said they're optimizing it next week. o. o

10 hours ago, Surgee said:

My question is.. on a Bladedancer/destoyer is it worth it to try farming BW/Terrors by myself for credit to get a box, because I die over and over I have 360atk+ on DB and 360+atk on my destro both have 40k HP my dps and defence builds are fine, but i just cant seem to get cred for a box to drop solo. Or should i just try get in a group? cause when solo the bloody summoner's just use taunt wrong with their pets on my server and every few second Terror boss does it huge red aoe skill. It seem hopless being melee on these bosses. all I see is the melee just crawling all over the ground half dead or sitting in the back like puzziez. Will the next patch nerf these bosses?

and also the 20FPS I get on BW with ALL graghic setting turned to zero is just very bullshiit NCsoft. I have last gen i7 gtx 980 16g ram..... come on NCsoft. ur a billion $$$ company FFS!! optimize you game.... or 70-80% of the NA/EU player will disappear in a puff on smoke brud! 

As far as I know, being in a party won't make a difference.

If you spec maximum healing, you should be fine. I only have troubles on the red terror (I'm destroyer), but even then when I am low HP I get out of combat, eat a dumpling, then go back. For me this works.

9 hours ago, Irisdina said:

[...]

Stop complaining about FPS... I play at MAX settings, and game non stop go smoth.

[...]

I call bs on this... I would really like to see proof.

Please record a BW fight for us, even with a phone.

9 minutes ago, Brainy said:

I call bs on this... I would really like to see proof.

Please record a BW fight for us, even with a phone.

Maybe max settings are window mode and 600x800, next time I'll try those too. Though it sux to see that high end PCs have 3 more FPS then I have at BW . I blame the Unreal Engine thingy.

Max setting with full screen 1980x1080.

Tried to use phone to record Red vs Blue fight (its hard to get BW fight at server i play), but it look like shit. Someone have some other idea? or i should we just wait for option to record video in game?

BTW: Rey dont be angry at me that game work for me good and you have low FPS. Its not my foult. Try update drivers mayby. Oh and what OS you have? From what i known Korean games (and B&S is korean oryginaly, so mayby they dont fix it) just HATE windows 8 and windows 10 so mayby thats the problem. My friend cried he sometimes have 60 FPS in fight, and sometimes 10FPS when noone is near. Dunno if its true becouse sounds ridiclus for me, but...

It sounds to me that you didn't have a massive fight yet.

Small scale PvP is nothing compared to what happens when 50+ people are all spamming their skills at the same time.

If you ever get to a point where the whole channel is full, fighting the Blackwyrm, then you'll understand why people are crying about getting 20 fps.

I wonder when people will realize that this game runs on unreal engine 3. That can't be optimized to the point it runs perfectly. They'd have to upgrade to Unreal engine 4, which will take the game out of run for atleast a year, not even mentioning the alpha testing, closed beta testing, stress testing and actual release of the game. Which mean that the game won't be playable for atleast two years during an engine upgrade.

You people should stop sounding like idiots and think it's easy to any of that stuff. Hide players and be done with it.

On 9.2.2016 at 1:04 PM, MangoHam said:

I wonder when people will realize that this game runs on unreal engine 3. That can't be optimized to the point it runs perfectly. They'd have to upgrade to Unreal engine 4, which will take the game out of run for atleast a year, not even mentioning the alpha testing, closed beta testing, stress testing and actual release of the game. Which mean that the game won't be playable for atleast two years during an engine upgrade.

You people should stop sounding like idiots and think it's easy to any of that stuff. Hide players and be done with it.

Hide players doesnt work. I have low fps too, nothing works. Its the first game i experienced this. Stop sounding like an complete computer nerd, its even worse then people complaining about fps, really way worse.

Archived