Jump to content
Forums

How do you actually Beat assassins


Malix

Recommended Posts

Whenever i get matched against an assassin i just accept it as an auto lose. The only time i beat them is when they mess up their combo pretty badly. Other then that they are invis 90% of the time and you are flash bombed the other 10%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What class are you.

11 minutes ago, Malix said:

Whenever i get matched against an assassin i just accept it as an auto lose. The only time i beat them is when they mess up their combo pretty badly. Other then that they are invis 90% of the time and you are flash bombed the other 10%

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Malix said:

Blade dancer

 

wow okay should be fairly easy.

 

-Stealth is 6 seconds you can tab spin for most of that.

- If you know their tab escape is up you can SS or walk out of range of the flashbang if you predict they will use it on a CC

- Use pierce defense skills on decoy or use your 5point strike even if they decoy or tab escape this will knock them out of stealth

- Your pbaoe has a huge ass range and can pull them while stealthed

- You have a 5 secs of immunity feel free to use that when they go into stealth it will negate one whole stealth of theirs

- If you know their stealth is about up and they have their (3) restealth and are a bit of a distance from you they're probably going to use it either use your resist buff or get ready to SS

- Learn what needs to be actually tab escaped from

- Probably level 45 if you haven't

- Use phantom grip and your lightning bolt dot

 

I don't play a BD maybe others can help you out.

 

For the opener if they dont place their flower just tab spin right when they teleport/stealth to you from sprint or air, it will knock them out of stealth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Malix said:

Whenever i get matched against an assassin i just accept it as an auto lose. The only time i beat them is when they mess up their combo pretty badly. Other then that they are invis 90% of the time and you are flash bombed the other 10%

 

Solution: Roll summoner then laugh at assassins

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No shit we go invisible whenever we can, it's the *cricket*ing assassin class, it's based on crits and most of our damage comes from stealth.

Plus, it's the second hardest class to play in the game.

 

Beating an assassin is extremely easy as a beyblade or mini-beyblade (destroyer or blade dancer) with the *cricket*ing spinning...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, DankDuck1 said:

No shit we go invisible whenever we can, it's the *cricket*ing assassin class, it's based on crits and most of our damage comes from stealth.

Plus, it's the second hardest class to play in the game.

 

Beating an assassin is extremely easy as a beyblade or mini-beyblade (destroyer or blade dancer) with the *cricket*ing spinning...

 

Yeah from my point of view BD shouldn't really struggle too much with assassin. A Sin pretty much has to play perfect to get a win out of it, BD doesn't

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nachtdrache said:

 

Yeah from my point of view BD shouldn't really struggle too much with assassin. A Sin pretty much has to play perfect to get a win out of it, BD doesn't

Yeah, all you gotta do as a BD is spin and you win pretty easily unless the sin plays perfect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Malix said:

Whenever i get matched against an assassin i just accept it as an auto lose. The only time i beat them is when they mess up their combo pretty badly. Other then that they are invis 90% of the time and you are flash bombed the other 10%

 

I underlined your biggest problem. That mindset sabotages your chance to learn and improve. As others have said, LBM has one of the BEST tool sets against assassin out of any class - once you get the hang of it you should beat equally skilled assassins more often than you lose. 

 

Take the time to learn the moves of assassin and what makes them tick. I used to lose 100% of my fights against assassin as a Blade Master, and after some practice and studying I'm now winning maybe 50% which is a huge improvement considering the class matchup is in their favor. You should be able to recognize their abilities and have a general idea of cooldowns, as well as know what their debuffs allow them to do. Having a general idea of what their ideal situations are is good too - you can create conditions that prevent those ideal situations. 

 

This video is not a LBM, however it does a great job of covering Assassin mechanics and neutral game, both of which are extremely important. Give it a watch or 3 - you can just skip the skill build part.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if you dont atk their counter when they move their hands wil get alot easier, now you must pray for god that they don't stun lock you while invisible, i just don't know how they do that but i think that skill have no cooldown because i never attack them when they are with the counter up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

tbh as a mini beyblade, i just spin like mad and pop maelstrom or try to stun em/knock em down right away whenever i get flashbanged- there's that tiny window of time where you can still kinda seem em before you're totally blinded, use that as best you can. i need to reoptimize my skills and change stuff up for pvp though, i've been running around with my dungeon grinding build on and thats kinda *cricket*ing shit for arena battles. >:|c

 

quick q for anybody with an answer though, do sins have something that breaks phantom grip that's tied to another skill's cooldown or something? 'cause i've had about a 50/50 ratio so far of people breaking out of it, and i'm tryna figure out if i'm tripping over people who're missing skills or if i managed to catch 'em between cd's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ouija said:

tbh as a mini beyblade, i just spin like mad and pop maelstrom or try to stun em/knock em down right away whenever i get flashbanged- there's that tiny window of time where you can still kinda seem em before you're totally blinded, use that as best you can. i need to reoptimize my skills and change stuff up for pvp though, i've been running around with my dungeon grinding build on and thats kinda *cricket*ing shit for arena battles. >:|c

 

quick q for anybody with an answer though, do sins have something that breaks phantom grip that's tied to another skill's cooldown or something? 'cause i've had about a 50/50 ratio so far of people breaking out of it, and i'm tryna figure out if i'm tripping over people who're missing skills or if i managed to catch 'em between cd's.

 

Tab escape can be specced for it, they also have a counter in phantom grip (all classes do) if you attack them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...