` key not recognised ingame

fruitie

Haven't tag teamed in pvp often, but I noticed that in this game the ` key (default tag key) isn't recognised. I can use it it in other games or in chat, but entering it in the key setup or in a tag match doesn't seem to work. I was wondering if anyone knew why or if others had the same issue since I've not seen much mention of it. It doesn't really matter too much since I can just remap it to something else (though it could possibly be nice to map it to extra mouse buttons natively *hint hint*)

It seems you are right whenever I'm remapping keys ` is unrecognised and the only difference is between key layouts is that the middle row is asdfghjkl;`'

Not sure about the rest since it says shift+<key> or what layout it is exactly.

I did notice that the keyboard layout for my system did change to qwerty US, so I changed it back to UK. How do I change the game to recognise the uk layout instead of just chat?

Edit: Ok so if I press alt+shift it will change my system and game to US english layout. If I do it again, it will do my system to UK english and my game to idk what.

Edit 2: Removing My US language pack removes the alt+shifting to the US english selection so it's only UK for system and something else for in blade and soul in game commands.

Don't suppose anyone with the UK keyboard setting could try remapping keys to ' or # and looking to see what key it says it's remapping to? I'm wondering if it's globally messed up for that layout and that most people haven't noticed since most keys are fine, or whether there's some weird issue I'm having.

Archived