the grind of hongmoon ability and legendary is going to RUIN PVP

Dalapie

why would you make it a grind fest to get those hongmoon levels ... the longivity is in pvp anyway... and the biggest issue is when some idiot who got LUCKY gets all his damn hongmoon levels and legendary abilites and he starts chobbing every1 in arena and getting diamond withing the first few days... that is not okay.. the pvp should be balanced for all, not the lucky once, sure if your a prodigy you can out play him but the odds are NOT in ur favor, it will be like playing 45 vs lvl 30 players.. 

Yes sure they shouldnt be handed out freely, but through questing and not RNG... do some dungeons and some quests and thats it, or buy them through pvp without having to do over 100 wins just to get 1 hongmoon. balance the pvp instead 

They can't really do anything about it. The way to get your Hongmoon skills is the same on KR, TW, and all other BNS servers. It has worked out fine for them. I didn't find it a bother on TW as well. You just have to not be lazy and start killing some bosses and also start/continue crafting. P.S join a clan, because you will require their crafting services for one of your Hongmoon skills. Also, just don't pvp until you have your hongmoon skills if you are worried about someone who has their's being "more overpowered" than you. 

4 minutes ago, Elijah said:

They can't really do anything about it. The way to get your Hongmoon skills is the same on KR, TW, and all other BNS servers. It has worked out fine for them. I didn't find it a bother on TW as well. You just have to not be lazy and start killing some bosses and also start/continue crafting. P.S join a clan, because you will require their crafting services for one of your Hongmoon skills. Also, just don't pvp until you have your hongmoon skills if you are worried about someone who has their's being "more overpowered" than you. 

They confirmed in one of the streams that you do not need clan crafting to get your hongmoon abilities, and that they are droppable in the new instances/raid.

Who said this is pvp based game ? srsrly ? maybe the kr when they try to do world pvp, but no, the game is pve based, faction coins (what some ppl are complaining) are pvp, killing npc is pvp, the game is hibryd, its not pvp based, its more pve than pvp and yes, YOU get nothing ingame for do pvp, u got ur weap by doing pvp ? the game is more pve than pvp and yes, you will need grind, nothing will change only because i don't like it.

3 minutes ago, Evechan said:

Who said this is pvp based game ? srsrly ? maybe the kr when they try to do world pvp, but no, the game is pve based, faction coins (what some ppl are complaining) are pvp, killing npc is pvp, the game is hibryd, its not pvp based, its more pve than pvp and yes, YOU get nothing ingame for do pvp, u got ur weap by doing pvp ? the game is more pve than pvp and yes, you will need grind, nothing will change only because i don't like it.

Uh, what? The focus of this game since development was PvP. They always pushed the arena and world pvp angle. If the fact that, in order to get a precious crafting commodity (soulstones), you had to participate in OWPvP to some scale didn't clue you off, you are being delusional. The PvE is there, but its not nearly as fleshed out as other MMOs. Ontop of that, when Zen Beans become a thing, they are also used to get crafting materials. 

5 minutes ago, Rottmer said:

Uh, what? The focus of this game since development was PvP. They always pushed the arena and world pvp angle. If the fact that, in order to get a precious crafting commodity (soulstones), you had to participate in OWPvP to some scale didn't clue you off, you are being delusional. The PvE is there, but its not nearly as fleshed out as other MMOs. Ontop of that, when Zen Beans become a thing, they are also used to get crafting materials. 

You kill others players to do the soulstone daily ? i believe not, atm mushin server don't, rarely 2/3 players come and get rekt, the open world pvp exist, but its not needed, i'm wrong ? ofc not, i do all my dailys, kill terror, black, without killing any player, rarely do arena because i dont need do arena to farm gear, to farm money, face the truth, pvp exist but its not even close to an pvp mmo, but maybe u think kill npcs for wood coins is pvp...Zen Beans is the only ''pvp way'' to you pvp player advance ingame, atm everything, EVERYTHING you do, to make money, to upgrade gear, soulshield, is pve.

4 minutes ago, Evechan said:

You kill others players to do the soulstone daily ? i believe not, atm mushin server don't, rarely 2/3 players come and get rekt, the open world pvp exist, but its not needed, i'm wrong ? ofc not, i do all my dailys, kill terror, black, without killing any player, rarely do arena because i dont need do arena to farm gear, to farm money, face the truth, pvp exist but its not even close to an pvp mmo, but maybe u think kill npcs for wood coins is pvp...Zen Beans is the only ''pvp way'' to you pvp player advance ingame, atm everything, EVERYTHING you do, to make money, to upgrade gear, soulshield, is pve.

Uh, you have to put on your faction uniform in order to get credit towards your faction dailies. In that sense, you are flagging yourself for OWPvP, whether you like it or not. Seeing as you are on Mushin, its very likely you are Cerulean and since that is the dominate server faction, its no surprise you don't need to actually PvP because Crimson Legion has to find some awkward hours of the day to actually progress without getting demolished by the opposing factions due to the sheer numbers.

Archived