NCsoft fails to deliver again

Ninkyo

So, BnS is good and known for it PvP System. Now, While everyone is aware that heavy imbalance occurs in BnS Lv.45, NCsoft should have tried to balance things out while keeping the level cap to 45. However, they left it the way it was in previous korea's patch. They're actually just copy/pasting patches. At the moment, Blade dancer, destroyer and summoner are the strongest class by far. Destroyer being the easiest one to play of all classes it skill curve is simply ridiculous. ASN/KFM/BM are heavy combo dependant making the skill curve insane. I also feels like KFM is a top tier class if you can bring on the full potential of this class, however, not many people can achieve this. FM stand in a whole other world. It's useless.

Many players cries about ASN being OP, but i'm wondering why? The 3 op one shut us down in a matter of seconds, Spins/resists => Insta-death. Some cries about KFM but their combo is extremely hard to use.

BD has a few seconds god mode and has an incredible burst dmg combo
Destro just spin/jump/grab to death, the only way to win? Burst him the first 5 seconds then run in circle like a moron. Great Game

Summoner, no comment, everything is wrong with the class.

FM need some loves imo

I would tend to say BM needs love but i've seen incredible one at 1800+ rating so i wouldn't know about this one.

TL;DR  NCsoft failed to bring a balanced PvP game (the only thing this game is good for, cause the PvE sucks). NCsoft should implement Korea's PvP balance so we can enjoy a good game for once from NCsoft. (All their games failed miserably and i have a feeling in 12-18months at most, this game will be dead)

Discuss on balance is on :3 Constructive advice, 

I've played ASN,BM,SMN,Destroyer

If i continue to play i won't be using ASN/BM for obvious reason. (winrate)

PS: feels kind of bad for people who spent 125$ unless they enjoy the PvE

10 minutes ago, Ninkyo said:

So, BnS is good and known for it PvP System. Now, While everyone is aware that heavy imbalance occurs in BnS Lv.45, NCsoft should have tried to balance things out while keeping the level cap to 45. However, they left it the way it was in previous korea's patch. They're actually just copy/pasting patches. At the moment, Blade dancer, destroyer and summoner are the strongest class by far. Destroyer being the easiest one to play of all classes it skill curve is simply ridiculous. ASN/KFM/BM are heavy combo dependant making the skill curve insane. I also feels like KFM is a top tier class if you can bring on the full potential of this class, however, not many people can achieve this. FM stand in a whole other world. It's useless.

Many players cries about ASN being OP, but i'm wondering why? The 3 op one shut us down in a matter of seconds, Spins/resists => Insta-death. Some cries about KFM but their combo is extremely hard to use.

BD has a few seconds god mode and has an incredible burst dmg combo
Destro just spin/jump/grab to death, the only way to win? Burst him the first 5 seconds then run in circle like a moron. Great Game

Summoner, no comment, everything is wrong with the class.

FM need some loves imo

I would tend to say BM needs love but i've seen incredible one at 1800+ rating so i wouldn't know about this one.

TL;DR  NCsoft failed to bring a balanced PvP game (the only thing this game is good for, cause the PvE sucks). NCsoft should implement Korea's PvP balance so we can enjoy a good game for once from NCsoft. (All their games failed miserably and i have a feeling in 12-18months at most, this game will be dead)

Discuss on balance is on :3 Constructive advice, 

I've played ASN,BM,SMN,Destroyer

You are stupid, we are on korean balance right now.  However without level 50 it just doesn't work well.  Also I'm guessing you whined about every class except the one you play?

Actually, How can we be on "korean balance" if we ain't lv50? The balance isnt Stats wise but skills wise, which is balanced through levels/dmg/timers, i don't expect you to understand such depth of math though. As i told, i play ASN BM SMN and Destro, Which i feel SMN and Destro are too strong while i have a hardtime and i get rolled as a BM. However, despite the general BM struggle, i've seen pretty good BM that gave me a very hard time as any classes and even steamroll me. 

2 minutes ago, Cogbyrn said:

They're doing a step-wise roll-out of the game to us, so we'll get our balance over time.  Just have more patience with the game than a few weeks, instead of wanting the whole world now.

Yeah i know, it's pretty frustrating, i've been waiting this game from Korea for a while now and, i don't get any pleasure at it either i play the OP class or the Weak One. Worse of all the community defending it class closing a blind eye to obvious imbalance. I've seen lots of SMN crying their class is weak while i go 40-10 as SMN

3 minutes ago, Ninkyo said:

Yeah i know, it's pretty frustrating, i've been waiting this game from Korea for a while now and, i don't get any pleasure at it either i play the OP class or the Weak One. Worse of all the community defending it class closing a blind eye to obvious imbalance. I've seen lots of SMN crying their class is weak while i go 40-10 as SMN

Exercise your resolve in this matter. Simply sit and be patient. NCSoft has already stated they're rolling the patches out in order and as fast as possible. They have to translate all of these patches and I'm guessing you haven't the slightest idea how difficult that is. You just want your patch and you want it now.

1 minute ago, Roxefeller said:

Exercise your resolve in this matter. Simply sit and be patient. NCSoft has already stated they're rolling the patches out in order and as fast as possible. They have to translate all of these patches and I'm guessing you haven't the slightest idea how difficult that is. You just want your patch and you want it now.

I thought NCsoft didn't release them on purpose so you can enjoy end game from every patch (they don't want people to "rush" through content and get bored)

However, it would still be possible to balance the PvP system by doing a little bit of job but I know it's a lot of jobs to convert content.

7 minutes ago, Ninkyo said:

Actually, How can we be on "korean balance" if we ain't lv50? The balance isnt Stats wise but skills wise, which is balanced through levels/dmg/timers, i don't expect you to understand such depth of math though. As i told, i play ASN BM SMN and Destro, Which i feel SMN and Destro are too strong while i have a hardtime and i get rolled as a BM. However, despite the general BM struggle, i've seen pretty good BM that gave me a very hard time as any classes and even steamroll me. 

Meanwhile I don't expect you to understand that things take time and we are already on a very rapid release schedule.  So shut your mouth and just wait for a bit, don't be such a entitled *cricket* while proclaiming things like NCSoft failing to deliver.

1 hour ago, Ninkyo said:

Feel free to learn how to play your class, there is MANY PLAYERS above 2.1k rating with those class playing damn well. Stop blaming the system and learn to play. an assassin finished second to a FM in the ESL Tourny, and won vs all class in the bracket.

The balance is fine when you play your class at 100% of its power, when your at 50% its not. So yeh, get good and thats it.

1 hour ago, Ulcaster said:

Feel free to learn how to play your class, there is MANY PLAYERS above 2.1k rating with those class playing damn well. Stop blaming the system and learn to play. an assassin finished second to a FM in the ESL Tourny, and won vs all class in the bracket.

The balance is fine when you play your class at 100% of its power, when your at 50% its not. So yeh, get good and thats it.

Pretty much this, people playing at a low skill level will see better results from other classes but that does not make certain classes better. We're not even in a real pvp season yet and with the rate that content is coming out I don't think were going to have to wait that long for the balancing of lvl 50 too long.

I play an Assassin... and pretty much every time I get hit and or die is because I screwed up somehow.  It isn't because Assassins suck, it is because I suck at playing my Assassin.

Which is awesome, in my opinion.  Every ass kicking is a learning experience.  That always seems like a mark of a good game to me.

14 hours ago, QuintessenceHD said:

You are stupid, we are on korean balance right now.  However without level 50 it just doesn't work well.  Also I'm guessing you whined about every class except the one you play?

Did you read anything at all?

50 minutes ago, eXtorn said:

I play an Assassin... and pretty much every time I get hit and or die is because I screwed up somehow.  It isn't because Assassins suck, it is because I suck at playing my Assassin.

Which is awesome, in my opinion.  Every ass kicking is a learning experience.  That always seems like a mark of a good game to me.

Now that is a good mindset to have. Too bad majority of the community just cries for nerfs instead of watching what they did wrong and learning from their mistakes.

Archived