Upgrading Weapon vs Accessories

Khellendroz

Wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here, i'm looking for advice on upgrading my gear at lvl 45.

Right now I have the true siren axe for my Destroyer and to be honest upgrading to awakened siren doesn't seem to give much benefit right now, you get like maybe 4 more attack or was it 3? As opposed to upgrading something like the ring which the stat bonuses you get when you max that out at siren are pretty substantial. Why do people always seem to go for awakened siren weapons first over the siren ring? Is the 3 attack that substantial?

3 minutes ago, Khellendroz said:

Wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here, i'm looking for advice on upgrading my gear at lvl 45.

Right now I have the true siren axe for my Destroyer and to be honest upgrading to awakened siren doesn't seem to give much benefit right now, you get like maybe 4 more attack or was it 3? As opposed to upgrading something like the ring which the stat bonuses you get when you max that out at siren are pretty substantial. Why do people always seem to go for awakened siren weapons first over the siren ring? Is the 3 attack that substantial?

i guess ur mixing stuff up atm ^^ 

so first

its awakened weapon then true weapon (so if u have true siren ur already got the max siren weapon)

yeah rings and stuff are worth more than 5ap on weapon at least imo 

3. (my opinion)

upgrading weapon behond true profane isnt worth it for some classes since "True Profane"-Buff is just too good maybe once we have pirate weapons its worth it but not for siren 

It is likely that he meant True Profane is what he has now when reading his description about Awakened Siren.  For the cost of it, it is likely a better power boost going for upgrading your jewelry.  

I myself am happy with True Profane, so I will be going for Jewelry first.  This will be the bigger DPS bump with the loads of crit the siren stuff has for FM compared to the small damage upgrade for the weapon to Awakened Siren.

Archived