Forums

Tomb of Exile daily

Forever808

Does anyone know what quest you have to do in order to unlock the tomb of exile dailies? I'm already level 45 (hit cap yesterday) finished all the main quest lines) but I still didn't get the daily quest from neither cross-server or going to tomb of exile. Can anyone tell me the specific quest need to be completed in order to unlock daily?

• 2 months later...

What quest do you need to do to get this NPC to talk to you?

I obviously missed a whole quest chain somehow.

--EDIT--

You have to finish talkign to Madun in Sohara's room. I didn't do that because I was afraid of getting yanked into the next stage prematurely (as happend on my main).

5 hours ago, Elmoren said:

You have to finish talkign to Madun in Sohara's room. I didn't do that because I was afraid of getting yanked into the next stage prematurely (as happend on my main).

The 'yanked' part happens only if you talk to Madun in Blindeye Bazaar, in Razorwing Ravine, which is technically where Act 3 starts. Act 2 ends when you talk to Madun in Yehara's Mirage and ending that act is the requirement to unlock the dailies in Cinderland's blue and purple dungeons (as well as the faction dailies in Razorwing Ravine, I think).

Archived