Is Roleplay a Thing Around Here?

Alaistar

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Kromede said:

I blocked plenty emotes spammer in other games.....

ummmmmmm yeah did I say anything about emote spam??

way to shove your issues into a comment XD <- omg look a prehistoric emote! ban it!!!

idiot... :D <- OMG another one! you must be sooo mad!

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Exposing Hackers said:

I never get you people that role plays like how is it suppose to work? Do you say things like *death to the Talus Dominion* or *Yura is gonna die!* things like this? It seems weird to be honest.

Erm kind of. But the fun in roleplaying is making every battle or action as dramatic as possible. You have no idea how fun this makes grinding, especially if you're with friends. I'll take RPing over some elitist blabbering about spreadsheets on how to minmax your toon.

4 hours ago, Nickilli said:

So one day R2D2 and CP3O walk into the Mirage and asks anyone want to buy some gold?

*Throws a mug at R2D2's head* 

Get outta here, you losers! No one likes outsiders!

*Mumble* What is it about this place that attracts so many weirdos...BARTENDER! ANOTHER! 

On 8. 2. 2016 at 7:48 PM, Meerkat said:

Even completely PvP focused, super high skill gap games like Streetfighter and Dirty Bomb have lore.

Even Call of Duty has lore.

Even Call of Duty has lore, man.

Even Battlefield have RP man :) ... btw i hope that everybody can see how much fun this is...for him as for ppl around :)

You dont rly need lore for RP... you just need imagination... this guy did not mention anything from story... he jsut played soldier same as you can play samurai in BnS...

Archived