Swordswoman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sparky4921 said:

Is there a number we can call?

there is a NCSOFT support number in texas .. here's the number

1 (512) 225-6359

And btw ..i keep getting the error when I try to buy Ncoins that a pop up says.. "you've reached a limit"....dah hell....is there a limit?

I would like my coins aswell i havent gotten then i bought $20 worth of Ncions yesterday around 8pm and now its 10pm the next day still havent gotten them friend bought hes and got them right away so please fix this  and also i sent 7 support tickets and not a reply other then for me to wait my 12 hours or its being worked on so how about you tell use aleast something and when we should expect our Ncions we spent our money on 

1 minute ago, BIuehound said:

this is unacceptable considering they post limited sh*t on the market and by the time our nc coin gets here its gone!

This better not happen..... they should extend the days for the limited items if that becomes the case.  This whole situation is like anxiety seriously ugh.

Yeah at this point i'm just gonna be calling tomorrow just to make a a claim to just to get my money back. This is a load of bull that they don't even have aa english speaking team that handles charges and claims at this point new or otherwise

Well, I'm happy to know this is a known issue and it didn't just happen to me. On the other hand....this really sucks. I've not received a reply to my ticket either and its been over 24 hours since I "purchased" NCoins. Hope they get this resolved soon or I'm going to call my bank as well. Hop to it NCsoft, you got angry customers here!

9 hours ago, Avenger said:

Greetings,

Please submit a ticket to our customer support, they will be glad to help you! This is the right way to resolve this problem.

Regards,
Team Blade & Soul.

How is this the right way to resolve the problem when it has resolved nothing? This is different than client issues and what not. We spent money and received nothing. Who goes to the store and buys food. Just to have their food taken away before they leave the store. Then the store has the audacity to say "... wait and submit a ticket... we'll get back to you whenever we feel like it". Especially when we have followed this protocol and the fix is obvious. Give us our money or our product we payed for???? The fact that no one has replied in 24 hours since my purchase shows me how "hard" the support team is working. I'm dumbfounded by the stupidity of this issue. If this was Riot Games or any other company that had common sense they'd have just refunded everyone from the get go.

4 hours ago, SynWhisperwind said:

I called my bank and had the charges reversed and they did it with no hastle once I explained what had happened. stating that i went through their support and got no response within 12 hours and I wanted the money back. 

I hope for you that your account won't get banned, but most likely it will.

30 minutes ago, Neoceres said:

I'm just asking them for a refund because to be honest, I get a little paranoid with my money being up in the air like that. I will update when possible if necessary.

If you ask NCsoft for a refund its ok, but if you call your Bank for a reverse charge you will most likely get banned.

@all 

Basic store functionality has now returned. We are working to refresh any outdated Ncoin balances.

2 minutes ago, Eves said:

If you ask NCsoft for a refund its ok, but if you call your Bank for a reverse charge you will most likely get banned.

@all 

Basic store functionality has now returned. We are working to refresh any outdated Ncoin balances.

yup, I've seen that yesterday. Waiting 6 hours after that tweet I made my ticket

Archived