Forums

Missing NCoins.

Swordswoman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Aurele said:

I was just about to post this same topic. I am facing the same problem. I sent a ticket, but I am still waiting for a response. 

I submitted a ticket just now as well. Let's see what happens...... I just want my cute outfits ;  ~  ;

Im here to report the same problem, so that they would resolve this issue quicker. Seems like everything is back to normal, but the Purchases that was made during the store was bugged still doesn't update the NCOIN though it did took the money. 

Yeah I am missing 1600 points as well due to the glitch. Not sure if it's funny, or just really sad that this is the one subject support answers as if English is not their first language or they are just rubber stamping generic replies as opposed to an answer that actually acknowledges the question/problem.

It says a lot about a company when a ticket about not being able to order coins due to their annoying  "nccoin limit" they have set up is answered immediately in the middle of the night in perfect English addressing the problem and fixing it, hey gotta make that money. Yet for this matter about actual missing money on their part due to their glitchy system, (honestly how does ncsoft have trouble running a cash shop after the years of practice they have had from their other mmos.) Anyway for this issue I get a reply that is of no help, doesn't answer any part of my question, answers a question I didn't even ask and somehow think that qualifies as an actual legit answer which again can only lead me to believe someone is asleep at their desk rubberstamping and speed reading and pasting answers as if they are throwing darts hoping to get lucky or you have hired people that do not speak English all that well. Hell the transaction even shows up in the transaction history showing the time and the number of the code I used, so in theory this shouldn't be that difficult to fix unless they are actually running the cash shop server on a fisher price computer or something of that sort.

I've already spent 100+ on this game, so when 20 is eaten in thin air due to your glitch and I can't even get a acknowledgement about it or someone that can read my ticket properly makes me really question why I spent money in the first place, (hint, it's because it's a really great game, lets try to give it a competent efficient staff it deserves). It would be one thing if the reply said their in fact was an issue and they are working on it, but it leaves a foul taste in my mouth when the support team suddenly can't answer the question with the same efficiency they are able to answer other questions.

14 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

Dont buy Ncoin from the comapny,  Buy from Amazon, Offgamers and many other places, instant deliver of code, its cheaper too. 

https://www.offgamers.com/game-card/game-point/ncsoft-ncoins

Nice! I never knew you could buy these online  I always thought you had to purchase these in stores.  It's also nice that it shows CAD too. 

Yeah yesterday I bought some Ncoins but the Hongmoon store ended up having problems and wouldn't load properly. Of course the purchase still went through but I never received the coins once they got it back running properly. 

1 minute ago, Avenger said:

Greetings,

Please submit a ticket to our customer support, they will be glad to help you! This is the right way to resolve this problem.

Regards,
Team Blade & Soul.

Pretty sure everyone who has posted in this thread has already submitted a ticket... The issue is no one is responding to us or even giving the illusion the problem is going to be resolved anytime soon.

Hello,

We just wanted to let you know that we are working on your ticket. We are trying to find a solution for you and will let you know as soon as we have new information for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Jake
NCSOFT Support Team

Just now, Swordswoman said:

Hello,

We just wanted to let you know that we are working on your ticket. We are trying to find a solution for you and will let you know as soon as we have new information for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Jake
NCSOFT Support Team

that's the response I got from my ticket , it's been a couple of hours now...

7 minutes ago, Sylvaen said:

Same here. Still missing my Ncoins, without response. The proclaimed 12 hours are long gone, and I'm about to file for fraud.

Yeah this is quite sad. Like I said on an issue related to being able to buy from their store they will respond to you instantly at 3 am at night and make damn well sure you can place an order, /greedy eyes, but when an issue about missing money comes up, suddenly they turn into the dmv.

Archived