What do you expect from level 50?

Chewma

Here is what I mean and I can back this up if needed. First of all, I play a summoner, the class that has to sync it's attack on two characters. People continue to cry that it's a two vs o e or takes zero skill to play a summoner. My question is, what balance are you looking for at 50 are you looking? If you can figure out how to Cc my cat how on earth are you going to just magically unlock the brain cells to do it at 50? People say my class will get nerfed. What nerf? Dont get me wrong my class is strong and yes I was a cake walk getting to gold early levels, but higher tier play I'm actually face rolling my keys to make sure someone doesnt kill my cat, I'm actually using combos WITH my cat. Someone stuns my cat then I'm going to wake my cat recalling it to me.(something very few summoners do) 

So I just want to know what breakdowns everyone is looking for. People using the word balance, but balance as i damage?cooldowns? 

I have zero issues playing against anyone in game, I don't hide my ign you wanna go a round or two please message Chewma. If you want I'll even let you kill my cat If it makes you feel better lol. Only people I admit I have trouble against are destroyers, they are hard but not impossible. 

Archived