What's the difference between me and them?

Kuro Neko

I don't understand what's happening in pvp, which is why I'm here.

Sometimes players do peanut dps, sometimes they wipe out half your health bar in 2 seconds. I understand, some players do better than others. Ez

I've trying to learn through observation but it doesnt help when all I perceive is the same cc + unload damage. It seems normal and the only thing that's changed is that the player I'm witnessing must simply be "better" ,b ut the high variance in results got me thinking im missing something. 

Is this too vague? 

8 minutes ago, Bennive said:

Please provide us  with examples - it will help to answer your question. 
My guess it's either build differences or animation cancel.

Examples? WEll not good examples atleast

I seem to witness this most recently/frequently with KFM, DE, Assassin, FM

Trying to bail out a teammate, i interefer only to be stunned be said sin and see half my health knocked outa me with a series of lightning strikes. I have BEEN stunned before, I've certainly SEEN that  lightning before.. just this particular instance I take an abnormally massive amount of damage in a really really short time frame is mind blowing. 

FMs.. I can't describe the scenario at all, I ask my team mates: "You ever notice how sometimes you do peanut damage, and other times you wipe out their life bar?"

They're just... throwing ice, as far as I see. It's definitely peanut damage 99% of the time. But when it hurts, you notice.

DE go are your common beyblade... As everything is going well, they catch you, I've been caught plenty of times, nothing new so far. One of three things happen: I break free, I get my face pulped and it kinda tickles, I get my face pulped and go 100-0 in the shortest time frame Ive ever seen with no way to react.

KFM, I think probably is a matter a skill? Certainly not the most ridiculous damage dealers but they have some sort of perma CC combo. Is that like a thing?

well seems that is a question of anicancel\ping. fo example. lightning from assasin - it is easy executable (rmb - F - repeat), but the speed may vary depending on ping. (for extreme example look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u82gvsstUYU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTaAGh7Duk )  solution here - learn how to combo this things for yourself, learn their weak spots, patterns. having a spar with higher ranked guildmate may help as well. it also helps learning at least about all charge skills of different classes and their properties.

11 minutes ago, Bennive said:

well seems that is a question of anicancel\ping. fo example. lightning from assasin - it is easy executable (rmb - F - repeat), but the speed may vary depending on ping. (for extreme example look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u82gvsstUYU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTaAGh7Duk )  solution here - learn how to combo this things for yourself, learn their weak spots, patterns. having a spar with higher ranked guildmate may help as well. it also helps learning at least about all charge skills of different classes and their properties.

KFM on EU server have different skills.

You wull not see this atack speed and damage on boss.

22 minutes ago, Ari-Shadow said:

Again some one is salty about KFM?

Suck to be you kid.

Hi there, you there with the unhelpful comment
you must have a vast amount of knowledge on KFM fueling your ego.

Now it's not so much an issue with any particular class...More like seeing combos you dont usually associate with being lethal.... suddenly being lethal. 

6 hours ago, Ari-Shadow said:

Again some one is salty about KFM?

Suck to be you kid.

He was just asking a legitimate question, to (hopefuly) get better at the game. Why did you feel the need to post in a way you did is beyond me.....

Archived