Plz god no more... my ears can't take it

Sycogenesis

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/02/2016 at 10:49 PM, elliv said:

I myself personally enjoy the Japanese voice over the English one, here is why

• On english, many of the quests left unvoiced. On japanese, most if not all, are voiced.
  • Some of the mobs voices are hilarious in JP version, for example the Foreman Chunfao (the transvetite dude on Blackram who change to woman when enraged).
  • Poharan JP voice honestly better than the EN one (in EN one you can tell the mic quality is just bad :( )

Seconded on Poharan. I'm in love with her JP voice. Anyone who hasn't heard it should go look it up or something.

The pot dogs are the only JP voices I hate so far, really. They sound ridiculous. The Snapjaws are also kind of pushing it for me.

Oh, and the civilians working the fields that keep talking about the Talus Dominion being in cahoots with the Blackram aren't terrible, but I can't stand them because they just WON'T SHUT UP.

On 10/02/2016 at 11:03 AM, Senzura said:

lmao poharan sounds like she recorded her lines in the bathroom

Also are we allowed to change to japanese voice overs or will we be banned for modifying, if we can does anyone have a guide

I think one of the moderators said somewhere that they don't mind voice mods.

@EvaRench I abhor her work ethic. She also sounds so lazy I feel like slapping her. ~.~

Archived