really need to rush that pve only gear

animekitty

Having the best gear in the game give you 20-30k hp more then you can get otherwise and having it be locked behind having to survive a big ass *cricket*en raid boss with an enemy faction ready to kill you and already have the gear is making the game unplayable now. Would like to be able to make some progress now.

Farm the insignias from the enemy faction tent area, the named bosses drop them. Usually always a group there doing it, then once you have 160 get the arena soul shield that will give you a ton of HP, My characters have around 40k and I haven't bothered killing Blackwyrm yet. Only took an hour or so depending on the size of the group.

1 hour ago, Houlon said:

Farm the insignias from the enemy faction tent area, the named bosses drop them. Usually always a group there doing it, then once you have 160 get the arena soul shield that will give you a ton of HP, My characters have around 40k and I haven't bothered killing Blackwyrm yet. Only took an hour or so depending on the size of the group.

Cant really do that when there are so many cerulean not to mention they get to spawn right where we have to farm so they can just keep charging us until we cant do shit anymore.

6 minutes ago, animekitty said:

Cant really do that when there are so many cerulean not to mention they get to spawn right where we have to farm so they can just keep charging us until we cant do shit anymore.

Different time, different day. Sometimes I can farm there for an hour and not a single PvP, but sometimes I just farm for 2-3 and some group just come and wipe the entire place.

Luckily I already farmed for both character, the total insignia I farmed around 800 total, lol.

Only farm this set if you're planning to OWPvP imo. Crit defense does nothing in PvE and more often than not, I see people dying frequently even with ~10k hp over my Destroyer. If you're gonna pve, I highly suggest the Poharan purple set or even a mix of moonwater and poharan.

29 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Only farm this set if you're planning to OWPvP imo. Crit defense does nothing in PvE and more often than not, I see people dying frequently even with ~10k hp over my Destroyer. If you're gonna pve, I highly suggest the Poharan purple set or even a mix of moonwater and poharan.

best answer.

Archived