Forums

Multi Account, allowed or not

Azuny

Hello, I didn't find a clear answer anywhere so I'm making this topic.

I'm a free user, mostly not spending money on mmos and I wanted to ask if playing on two accounts is restricted or not. Also if is allowed to run them at the same time. I ask this because as a free user, I can't transfer items between characters, the only way would be to get both togheter and trade. I wanna know for sure because I don't wanna get suddenly banned. Got to mention that I'd use only for crafting, dailies, don't have any intention to bot or something.

• 2 weeks later...

i think multiple accounts should not be ok i mean people use them to cheat in arena already to boost rank and farm zen beans but that's just my 2 cents ...I do not agree with only 2 character slots or pay real money for them and the 7 day wait to delete them either so I can see why people would want to do this just to try every class out.  

Why should it *not* be allowed. You are basically playing as "two persons" then. 

Sending gold back and forth and so on shouldnt be a problem either. I am premium/masterpack player but generally i have more than 1 account just for the sake of leveling when all slots are max level and so on ^^

If you use it to cheat in arena or smth... is a whole other story. But shouldnt it be impossible to gain much from a person you beat like 20 times in a row? I mean, which sane system rewards this anyway. You dont need two accounts for this, just friends. Just a thought tho, i dont play arena, no clue how it works.

I see no issue with having multiple accounts.

You can basically say I have two accounts since both my son and I have different accounts but we use the same system. We had to do it this way because the game doesn't give you more than two free character slots. Normally my son plays two different character builds and I normally play as many different skill sets as possible but that isn't possible with only two free slots so I only have a Blade Master and Blade Dancer.

Now if they allowed 6 Character Slots, I would be happy and we both could play on one account.

There are games which allow only one account, because it is easier than not letting people multibox. 

Look at all the bots, of course that is just one guy behind 50 accounts. Just look at this bot train. 2tb3qq945c4nwtiyxvzx.jpg

And they are premium. :O

5 minutes ago, Unsere said:

There are games which allow only one account, because it is easier than not letting people multibox. 

Look at all the bots, of course that is just one guy behind 50 accounts. Just look at this bot train. 2tb3qq945c4nwtiyxvzx.jpg

And they are premium. :O

Ofc because it allows bots to level up faster + obtain gold.

Thanks to Ncsofts bad design of premium 1 bot can do about 15-30g per day just grinding mobs. Now multiply that by 10 which get us to 150-300g per day then lets convert to cash. Lowest what i've seen gold sellers to sell in game is 0.7 dollar / 1g =105-210 dollars per day.

So technically 1 botter is more valuable to Ncsoft than normal consumer just because they buy premiums to multiple accounts and bot for week and repeat. Ncsoft makes shit tons of cash just letting them run for certain period of time and then banning them.

But anyway theres going on CN bot around which has profile for Destroyers only and so if you see multiple destroyers running like that or destroyers idling next to dungeon they just might be bot and be grinding levels inside that dungeon. Just to support site and report them. My plan was when i get enough time i go to stalk few dungeons and gather bunch of names and report them d:

I am also enjoying many "free" MMO's, but I don't understand people who are actively playing any free game for more than 1 month and deciding to not supporting it.

You go to cinema, or any other joy providing service, but you don't want to spend a bit on something that is offering you hours and hours of joy?

I also totally understand some people don't have anough money to spend on games, and that is the only reason I can agree on.

It's very situational. Depending on the company, as long as you spend money on all accounts, they personally don't care. If you do it to cheat, than it's not allow.

To do it for additional storage space to get around not spending money is a gray area. Some publisher do not care, where as other do care, but I can tell you they will not bother wasting resources chasing you down if you do so. Those resources are better spent dealing with tickets to keep players happy in getting their issue resolve as quickly as possible.

I would not mind them, if all they did was killing mobs and spamming chats. But they are leecing, they are camping quartz spots, *cricket*ing up economy and taking up spots for people in que. Maybe even I wanted to name my char dghafgg, but now I can not because bot took it. 

I would not care about them, but they are messing up my playing experience and I do not like that much. 

So, I can understand, if NcSoft will decide that you can have only one account per person. It will make tons of issues (to me too), but it is easiest way to deal with bots. 

Archived