Assassin or Forcemaster top dps

iMav

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, FilipeKun said:

okkey then i challenge u to do ToE AT 36, with true blight at max (gems as u want), accessorys at max (not infernal btw) and pinchy soulshield (can have crit fused)

true that assassin can't outdps AN FM ON GROUP, but on solo? not even close, since assa have ALL the mobs/bosses for them, FM is one of the squishy class in the game, one mistake, rip, that's why at lvl 36 with this equipment a assa have more chance BECAUSE is a solo class instead a FM.

can take times but still the one who wins 99% is assa wich just need to timing the re-stealth attacks, wile FM need to keep running and pray for not get grabbed/stunned by bosses/adds, if it wasn't the bubble from force masters, they couldn't even take care of FMs NPCs because 6k hp vs FMs npc it burns like in seconds.

No one cares about what class can do what, at low levels. This is about endgame max level class DPS. Levels, HM skills, and stat distribution, play a large part in class DPS, and level 36, when most classes don't even have their best abilities, is absolutely irrelevant to this discussion.

14 hours ago, Pew Pew said:

which way is your list going?

because warlock for the top of PVE would have no sense

I say warlock does decent about of damage for it be in that place, like I said that list is just my opinion, maybe some people use warlock differently.

Archived