Assassin or Forcemaster top dps

iMav

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually went and looked a bunch up about this (idk why I didn't before posting)  but it looks like assassin is the top raw dps class, with the close second sometimes first being summoner rather than force-master.

2 minutes ago, iMav said:

I actually went and looked a bunch up about this (idk why I didn't before posting)  but it looks like assassin is the top raw dps class, with the close second sometimes first being summoner rather than force-master.

whut about warlock:D

10 minutes ago, Sergiul said:

Atm FM with propper build is a king of DPS

Nope, sorry. Assassin outperforms FM by A LOT, if he doesn't have to deal with too much AoE crap.

Coming from someone who plays Assassin and Force Master :)

The damage output of Assassins is insane.

12 hours ago, Tykea said:

Nope, sorry. Assassin outperforms FM by A LOT, if he doesn't have to deal with too much AoE crap.

Coming from someone who plays Assassin and Force Master :)

The damage output of Assassins is insane.

Maybe you don't really know how to build FM, do you? perma burn and F double dmg is unbeatable by any class.

46 minutes ago, iMav said:

never seen assasin get an aggro so i must say asssasin is a garbage in terms of pvp and pve gayish class evah

Assassin is probably the most dmg if you know how to stack poison from resistance and dagger throw. I'm using profane right now and my F key hits for 8k at 5 stack of poison. Since I know how to time my counter and evade I can stack 5 poison without spit and hold aggro.

Destroyer is debatable to have more dmg but they have to grab in a group fight so they can't attack about 33% of the time.

I do like to mention People do not like Assassin in groups. If a Assassin Hold aggro in a boss fight it becomes chaotic. Poharan for example will throw granade at multiple person random if Assassin goes into stealth.

3 minutes ago, Mpawaa said:

Maybe you don't really know how to build FM, do you? perma burn and F double dmg is unbeatable by any class.

Except for hitting 3-4 times A SECOND with heartstab, while having 100% critical hit chance, thus hitting for 5k with each heartstab. And yeah, you can do that all day long.

12 hours ago, Tykea said:

Except for hitting 3-4 times A SECOND with heartstab, while having 100% critical hit chance, thus hitting for 5k with each heartstab. And yeah, you can do that all day long.

F shoots 1800-2000 dmg each shoot and it shoots 5 times in 1.5 second. X crits 16k. (2) hits over 5k... what else are u looking for? :D

Force master will do more damage in PvE and PvP for same reasons that ranged dps always do, they have well range. While other classes are dodging cones, and timing counters, you can sit back and spam attacks. I easily and i mean easily out pace most people in dungeon content ( judging by aggro but alot that goes into that but since no dps meter its all i can guess at) do to simple fact i am never in any real danger. I stand back and spam my attacks and i'm not even fire spec... i imagine a good fire FM is going to make people explode super easy, and out pace most any other class because while you are setting up skill strikes avoiding danger i can simply do damage.

Assassin in optimal conditions SHOULD out pace a forcemaster but because most fights require mobility and dodging i'll wager this is why they are not as high as a force master. On top of this FM have some really nice group utility with there shield which is so very very useful. Though that said... i enjoy my KFM way more then my FM... 

1 minute ago, Mpawaa said:

F shoots 1800-2000 dmg each shoot and it shoots 5 times in 1.5 second. X crits 16k. (2) hits over 5k... what else are u looking for? :D

That's still a lot less than Assassins are capable of, because everytime you hit with heartstab you can use your lightning pierce, which hits for 4-5k aswell. Try it out, trust me, its a lot more than any FM does.

The only pro about FM is that he is ranged and doesn't have to deal with all those nasty AoE damages, but on a "dummy", Assassins win this DPS fight easily.

On 2/8/2016 at 5:35 AM, Tykea said:

That's still a lot less than Assassins are capable of, because everytime you hit with heartstab you can use your lightning pierce, which hits for 4-5k aswell. Try it out, trust me, its a lot more than any FM does.

The only pro about FM is that he is ranged and doesn't have to deal with all those nasty AoE damages, but on a "dummy", Assassins win this DPS fight easily.

Whatever, you can freely think whatever you want but that doesn't make untrue a true. You can google or ask experienced players which class does most raw damage and answer will always be FM.

Not to deviate off topic, but even with force master and sin dps... would summoner / warlock not be considered for top tier? Comparing my LBD + Summoner, I was surprised my summoner was doing considerably more and consistent damage -.-" I play with 9 ms...

Force master can't out damage summoners and destroyers at pve, at pvp they have the worst damage  of all because they can't 100-0 in 3 sec like a destroyer and can't 100-50 like a cat grab combo of a summoner and can't 100-50 like a bd and all their hits get resisted

On 9.2.2016 at 3:39 AM, Mpawaa said:

Whatever, you can freely think whatever you want but that doesn't make untrue a true. You can google or ask experienced players which class does most raw damage and answer will always be FM.

I like how FM got a HUGE damage buff, because their damage was way too low, and Assassins are still considered to be the strongest single target damage class :)

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/176129-dps/

Archived