Revive in dungeon at party members' spot

Maharani

Sorry if i sound like a noob, but I looked for this info around and I couldn't find anything. It took a long time for me to connect to the dungeon, and by the time I got in, my party was already way ahead of me. I died trying to get to them, and someone resurrected me in the spot they were at. Is it a certain skill that allows you to do that, or only for certain classes, or what is it? Again sorry if I sound like a noob. Thank you!

The thing is that nobody was next to me, everyone was way ahead, I was dead somewhere near the entrance, and someone revived me where everyone else was. The person that revived me said something like "oh I forgot this was actually a skill" or something like that, but then the Boss fight started and didn't have time to ask about it.

1 hour ago, Maharani said:

The thing is that nobody was next to me, everyone was way ahead, I was dead somewhere near the entrance, and someone revived me where everyone else was. The person that revived me said something like "oh I forgot this was actually a skill" or something like that, but then the Boss fight started and didn't have time to ask about it.

Are you sure you didn't resurrect yourself? You have one chance to revive yourself, unless a monster hits you during the process.

13 hours ago, Theodory said:

Maybe it w as also a charm we get  for a few specific dgn! a '' revive all party members'' something something.. well, It,s the most  close I can think of!

( expect for the ''  "oh I forgot this was actually a skill" :\    ) 

Oooh, right, it could have been. Thanks a lot!

Archived