What happened to Gameguard?

BladeMasterJin

Do you also experiencing disconnected 1000 1320060 something like that.. cause just today i keep getting it and dc. my game wont last 5 minutes and just dc over and over.

it just started today when i did my dailies and every time i joined cross server dungeon. i also get the same disconnected error popping out of the screen and the game suddenly will exit. so i decided to just re-install the game and see if its gonna fix the issue. but if still the same.. i have no choice but to just leave the game.. sad though i already started to like the game so much. i even manage to level 1-45 in 1 day cause of the excitement and hype i felt. but now, the game is having issue's and its so annoying.

Noticed this too after the last maintenance, i let launcher redownload the bin folder and the game launched without download any gameguard files. Just generated couple .erl logs, gameguard might be now integrated into the client but i'm not going to investigate that.

Hey i'm not going to complain! This gameguard they used for BnS was horrid. I would constantly have to go into task manager and shut it down so I could log back in after being DC'd. It kept running for way to long after the game crashed or was shut down. 

Archived