Forums

The game was fun until I reached Blackram Narrows

Xiuyu

Just now, Eska said:

Seems like You aint following a pattern.

I can assure You that in further updates in BNS it wont get better, it will get worse.

Your choice, but if You cry now, well, You will pull out Your hair later on.

I wasted around 110 keys to get my profane weapon (count it as it is from wheel of fate, so You have to do boss and then roll that weapon chest from the RNG whell)

Good luck.

Well I have much less problem with this kind of thing at the wheels of fate. That's not a repetitive instance, you're killing a world boss, which is much different.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get some friends, some of 45 lvls may help You out with the runs, 1 45 lvl will do it faster than whole party at blackram level requirements.

Thats what we're doing in my guild, never wasted more than 1-2h to get weapons for people.

1 minute ago, Eska said:

Get some friends, some of 45 lvls may help You out with the runs, 1 45 lvl will do it faster than whole party at blackram level requirements.

Thats what we're doing in my guild, never wasted more than 1-2h to get weapons for people.

That would have been nice, but I'm not in a clan and I don't know any level 45s. The sad thing is though, I saw a few people over level 30 still trying to get the weapon. The dungeon wasn't that hard anyway, I could almost solo it.

2 minutes ago, Xiuyu said:

Well I have much less problem with this kind of thing at the wheels of fate. That's not a repetitive instance, you're killing a world boss, which is much different.

That and by the time you even reach that place you will be able to get so many keys it won't even matter.

Sitting on top of 100+ keys.

I would offer help, but I'm on Mushin.

Archived