The game was fun until I reached Blackram Narrows

Xiuyu

1 minute ago, Ryiox said:

I got mine yesterday and 4 days before that on a different character, not only in Blackram, but in all of the zones required for evos. I'm just lucky though right? The system just likes me and decided that I should get my class weapon multiple different times and not be unlucky right? I guess I'm just special and they don't want to force me to buy keys with a supposed low percentage drop rate that only applies to me? Right?

Maybe you're premium... 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Xiuyu said:

Maybe you're premium... 

I'm not, got mine on my third run.

You're just unlucky; there's about a 13% chance at the end of the run that your weapon will drop. Worst case scenario go to the cross-sever dungeon and hope for high levels to speed your progress.

So now it only applies to F2P players? It's not everyone, only F2P players with your name that happen to get unlucky. I understand completely.

Just as I thought. Premium gets better drops. I guess that includes class-related loot.

There's no way I'm paying for anything in this game now

Just now, Xiuyu said:

Just as I thought. Premium gets better drops. I guess that includes class-related loot.

There's no way I'm paying for anything in this game now

You have to be trolling, nobody is that dumb.

Just now, Xiuyu said:

I'm smart enough to not support such business practices 

You're smart enough to take one isolated incident and assume that's how the game works? Then reinforce your assumption with one person saying they're premium? There's no way you just got unlucky? That's not possible? Give me a damn break.

4 minutes ago, Succubus Lilith said:

Premium does not change drop rates.

RNG is just RNG.

Random entirely, with no deciding factor.

In the time you have spent here on the forums, you could have possibly gotten your weapon drop.

Must be pretty random when I've gotten at least 5 of each class's weapon except mine...

Also, plot twist, I've been doing the dungeon while replying to you guys. Still haven't gotten the weapon, so...

2 minutes ago, Xiuyu said:

Must be pretty random when I've gotten at least 5 of each class's weapon except mine...

Also, plot twist, I've been doing the dungeon while replying to you guys. Still haven't gotten the weapon, so...

I've had worse.

In fact, the largest RNG battle I've had wasn't even for a weapon.

If you want a true battle against RNG, reach level 36 and try to obtain the cosmetic item "Spider Fang" from Tomb of Exiles.

You will not only be up against drop RNG, but RNG to decide if you even get to attempt the drop RNG.

You're smart enough to take one isolated incident and assume that's how the game works? Then reinforce your assumption with one person saying they're premium? There's no way you just got unlucky? That's not possible? Give me a damn break.

But not isolated is the point not one or two people have and are having this issue, i think that is major point. Are ALOT of people have came to the forums griping about the drop rates. Alot of people complaining in game as well or commenting on the bad drop rates, like i said before. Believe what you want it doesn't change the fact that are a ton of folks hitting this wall, bad luck? i dont think so it happens to often to be bad luck. 

1 minute ago, Succubus Lilith said:

I've had worse.

In fact, the largest RNG battle I've had wasn't even for a weapon.

If you want a true battle against RNG, reach level 36 and try to obtain the cosmetic item "Spider Fang" from Tomb of Exiles.

You will not only be up against drop RNG, but RNG to decide if you even get to attempt the drop RNG.

Well at least that's a cosmetic item and not a required weapon to progress 

At least you get a 100% chance of the drop RNG happening + a chest to try again at it at the end.

Not to mention the chances at the outfit that drops at the end of narrows.

I've had that outfit drop 3 times. It's kind of lame though, the outfit. Funny how the outfit and cat ears drops more than my class weapon.

Just now, Xiuyu said:

I've had that outfit drop 3 times. It's kind of lame though, the outfit. Funny how the outfit and cat ears drops more than my class weapon.

They shouldn't.

Now it just sounds like RNG has something against you.

Best you can do is keep trying. It will drop eventually.

45 minutes ago, Xiuyu said:

Except that it is, because a huge number of the population (F2P players) have gotten their drops. Did they all just get lucky? I think not.

Just now, Ryiox said:

Except that it is, because a huge number of the population (F2P players) have gotten their drops. Did they all just get lucky? I think not.

I doubt it. Most people have probably quit by now

Are you using F8?

Always should be more people in F8.

Is F8 the cross-server dungeon? I've heard people are stealing the loot there so I've avoided it. I'll try it later, if I ever launch the game again

Just now, Xiuyu said:

Is F8 the cross-server dungeon? I've heard people are stealing the loot there so I've avoided it. I'll try it later, if I ever launch the game again

The loot stealing is actually rare, and mostly happens in a single late game dungeon.

Shouldn't have to worry about it in blackram narrows, of all places.

Narrows is actually pretty fair.  The last boss drops a random weapon for you to bid on AND you get a random one from the box when you turn in the dynamic quest.  That's 2 chances per run. 

The only one I really hated was the first one, at the Stalker Jiganashi (whatever his name is) wheel.  They don't give you a reliable way to get keys that early on, so it's easy to go through all of them and just not get your weapon if you're unlucky.  Then you're just screwed. 

7 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

Lol than quit my gosh! 

If it upsets you that much there are other games with a crap ton of RNG as we'll that you can play.... 

Do you eat just pure salt meals??? 

Other games with a crap ton of RNG? Like what?

Archived