The game was fun until I reached Blackram Narrows

Xiuyu

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, NimbleVolunteer said:

Just to be clear, Blackram Narrows is the low lvl dungeon, right? Not the lvl 45 one? 

If so, don't worry about it, lots of higher ups do it for the outfit or the daily and aren't interested in the weapon drops. 

Yeah, the first big one

4 minutes ago, Keawen said:

I think the trick is to have a grp with many classes i did on a 5 man grp with 1 destroyer, 1 summoner,1 fm, 1 bladedancer and me sin and got dagger on 8th run and staff drop once too only bangle didnt drop among all 8th

That's not the problem though guys. My weapon isn't dropping at all. I got gold. Lots of it. I can outbid anyone, but I can't bid on something that will never appear.

2 hours ago, Xiuyu said:

How many times have I done Blackram Narrows? I don't see the point in playing this game anymore if all I can do is do the same dungeon all day and only get the same warlock weapon I can't use. What's the point?

Judging from your name you should be chinese so how are you complaining about the easiest solo able heroic dungeon? Just buy a Brilliant key, its like 5 silver with a 100% chance of dropping your weapon.

Just a F.Y.I I've grind the dungeon in total more than 1000 times for the costume, weapon and Achievement.

不要那么lowbie嘛.

Just now, Darkshana said:

Judging from your name you should be chinese so how are you complaining about the easiest solo able heroic dungeon? Just buy a Brilliant key, its like 5 silver with a 100% chance of dropping your weapon.

Just a F.Y.I I've grind the dungeon in total more than 1000 times for the costume, weapon and Achievement.

不要那么lowbie嘛.

5 silver? There are none in the marketplace

1 minute ago, Enamour said:

Would've straight up just given ya a key since you're not having that much luck. :/

Are they tradable?

Just now, Xiuyu said:

5 silver? There are none in the marketplace

Are they tradable?

Then just pay a dollar if you don't want to grind, which server are you on anyway? Also Keys from box drop are trad-able, Hongmoon keys have to be sent as gifts.

It ONLY gets worse, they have weighted the drops in such a way as to, make your class weapon lowest drop rate of any weapon. It took my friend 2-3 hours last not of spam running narrows just for his assassins dagger, i had to cave with my FM at 45 and used my moonwater key to get my huijkar bangle because after nearly 150 keys i had not seen one bangle and i was sick of farming keys... its really a game killer in my opinion the way they have done the RNG in this game. Its way worse then any other mmo i have played in a long time... though slightly less worse then trying to farm the headmasters charge in vanilla WoW... >,> least the weapons do drop in this one...

1 minute ago, Enamour said:

Yup yup they are if someone gifts to ya. I'm not seeing any on auction right now though...could've sworn I did a few days ago.

They must be the most expensive item ever. I would buy all of them.

Sadly, the only way is to keep running it until one shows up in the final loot chest or to get one from the Dynamic Quest reward from running it every time, or the Daily Quest one from the guy outside...you can stash away a Blight chest in case you get a Brilliant Viridian Key from the daily chests there, but I've never seen one out of the box...

Unfortunately, from what I've seen, the RNG crap starts to get worse later on.

Just now, LordLokai said:

It ONLY gets worse, they have weighted the drops in such a way as to, make your class weapon lowest drop rate of any weapon. It took my friend 2-3 hours last not of spam running narrows just for his assassins dagger, i had to cave with my FM at 45 and used my moonwater key to get my huijkar bangle because after nearly 150 keys i had not seen one bangle and i was sick of farming keys... its really a game killer in my opinion the way they have done the RNG in this game. Its way worse then any other mmo i have played in a long time... though slightly less worse then trying to farm the headmasters charge in vanilla WoW... >,> least the weapons do drop in this one...

Are you for real right now? You seriously think they make it so your class has the worst drop rate? Are you kidding me? Lmfao.

2 minutes ago, Ryiox said:

Are you for real right now? You seriously think they make it so your class has the worst drop rate? Are you kidding me? Lmfao.

That's exactly what they do, no question about it. They shouldn't have made it so obvious 

Just now, Xiuyu said:

That's exactly what they do

No, you just get unlucky and cry on the forums. You think that when 6 people run a zone, only you have a bad drop rate? Get out of here with that kindergarten thinking.

Just now, Ryiox said:

You don't think they weighted the drops to sell keys? =P i mean its pretty common tactic in these games... you design it in such a way as to get players to buy your product. Are ALOT of people that are complaining about the RNG and i instantly see keys from the shop and RNG boxes. Hmm that doesn't seem fishie to you? yea i believe they have, is ONLY from boxes not boss drops which i think are fine. You can still get your weapon just a very very low chance compared to every other weapon. I have 3-4 characters now and my obervation is that no matter what class i am playing, my class weapon is always the rarest item to get. 

From my own experience, what i read on the forums and seen from my friends yes i'm inclined to believe they have, and its not that surprising really. Do i have proof? no i'd need to data mine the game and find there loot tables and algorithms but i have enough evidence to on my own to believe they have for myself and that is enough for me and i am sure others will agree. 

1 minute ago, Ryiox said:

No, you just get unlucky and cry on the forums. You think that when 6 people run a zone, only you have a bad drop rate? Get out of here with that kindergarten thinking.

Yes. The test results show that.

Just now, LordLokai said:

You don't think they weighted the drops to sell keys? =P i mean its pretty common tactic in these games... you design it in such a way as to get players to buy your product. Are ALOT of people that are complaining about the RNG and i instantly see keys from the shop and RNG boxes. Hmm that doesn't seem fishie to you? yea i believe they have, is ONLY from boxes not boss drops which i think are fine. You can still get your weapon just a very very low chance compared to every other weapon. I have 3-4 characters now and my obervation is that no matter what class i am playing, my class weapon is always the rarest item to get. 

From my own experience, what i read on the forums and seen from my friends yes i'm inclined to believe they have, and its not that surprising really. Do i have proof? no i'd need to data mine the game and find there loot tables and algorithms but i have enough evidence to on my own to believe they have for myself and that is enough for me and i am sure others will agree. 

I have eight friends playing the game, and none of us had this problem. You're telling me that we all got lucky and just happened to get our drops. You're telling me that when you run these zones with a bunch of different classes, the system weighs that and purposely lowers the rate that one of you will get the right drop? That's some far reaching logic right there man.

Just now, Xiuyu said:

Yes. The test results show that.

Test results? What test results, link me to your "Data."

Just now, Ryiox said:

I have eight friends playing the game, and none of us had this problem. You're telling me that we all got lucky and just happened to get our drops. You're telling me that when you run these zones with a bunch of different classes, the system weighs that and purposely lowers the rate that one of you will get the right drop? That's some far reaching logic right there man.

Maybe you and your friends got your weapons early after the game launched? Perhaps in the head-start? They may have ninja changed it.

And here's my data https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/170771-the-game-was-fun-until-i-reached-blackram-narrows/

Just now, Xiuyu said:

Maybe you and your friends got your weapons early after the game launched? Perhaps in the head-start? They may have ninja changed it.

And here's my data https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/170771-the-game-was-fun-until-i-reached-blackram-narrows/

I got mine yesterday and 4 days before that on a different character, not only in Blackram, but in all of the zones required for evos. I'm just lucky though right? The system just likes me and decided that I should get my class weapon multiple different times and not be unlucky right? I guess I'm just special and they don't want to force me to buy keys with a supposed low percentage drop rate that only applies to me? Right?

4 minutes ago, Xiuyu said:

i dun think thats the right link it just comes back to this post

7 minutes ago, Ryiox said:

Its all about experience, is no way i have leveled up 4 characters and hit same terrible luck streaks on every single one of them... its impossible statistically speaking. going through 100+ keys and not getting a bangle? come on xD its pretty clear they are weighting the drops based on class. 

but believe what you want... x3

Edit: to be clear... seen this occur with my FM, KFM, Destroyer, and summoner it also occured with my friends blade dancer and assassin... requiring a ton of runs before the weapon dropped off the BOSS not from the boxes but the boss. It is weighted for the boxes we open NOT the boss drops. 

Edit: i would also ask are you premium? because they get a substantial boost to drop rates this is mostly in relation to f2p players. 

Archived