The game was fun until I reached Blackram Narrows

Xiuyu

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Xiuyu said:

How many times have I done blackram narrows? I don't see the point in playing this game anymore if all I can do is do the same dungeon all day and only get the same warlock weapon I can't use. What's the point?

Just...... just go see a doctor kid LOL -_-

yep Blackram is the first real RNG hurdle

i've ran it 20 times on Force Master to get the weapon drop

21 times and counting atm on my summoner (weapon dropped once but a lvl 20 premium member suddenly dropped so much silver that i couldn't outbid him... laughed and said he had over 20g so that he was willing to pay 1g for the weapon (cost him 10silver in the end ;( ) 

i've seen the costume drop 6 times on my summoner, 1x cat costume (lost bid to a blade master...)

it would really be nice if they removed warlock weapons from drops untill they actually release warlock and a need/greed system wouldn't be bad either >_>

1 minute ago, OmniBlade said:

It only gets worse lol. Buy a brilliant key if at all possible to get your weap fast. If not you very possibly will get stuck in the RNG hell that is weapon farming lol.

I can only get the brilliant key from the cash shop and RNG daily boxes, right?

17 minutes ago, Xiuyu said:

How many times have I done Blackram Narrows? I don't see the point in playing this game anymore if all I can do is do the same dungeon all day and only get the same warlock weapon I can't use. What's the point?

You keep trying until you get the weapon you need, yea the RNG may be annoying but that's just something you'll see in many MMOs (and games in general).  Sadly you'll just have to grind though this one and hope you get lucky (or get one of those brilliant cinderlands/moonwater keys).

EDIT: Don't give up! 

Just now, Silxer said:

You keep trying until you get the weapon you need, yea the RNG may be annoying but that's just something you'll see in many MMOs (and games in general).  Sadly you'll just have to grind though this one and hope you get lucky (or get one of those brilliant cinderlands/moonwater keys).

I've never seen this kind of RNG in an MMO, outside of the cash shop, especially at such a low level. It's as if they don't want people playing past level 20

honestly save your regular keys, you'll need them later on.

just force through it, keep doing the instance and set "no others of same class" so you won't get screwed by getting outbid when it finally drops (unless you have some really annoying trolls in your party)

also watch out opening chests in instances for some strange reason uses a key, without it ever stating that it does!

and chests usually only give 1 healing potion or healing + repair tool (yay...)

21 minutes ago, Xiuyu said:

How many times have I done Blackram Narrows? I don't see the point in playing this game anymore if all I can do is do the same dungeon all day and only get the same warlock weapon I can't use. What's the point?

You do realize people are way past that place right?

1 minute ago, Zerondar said:

honestly save your regular keys, you'll need them later on.

just force through it, keep doing the instance and set "no others of same class" so you won't get screwed by getting outbid when it finally drops (unless you have some really annoying trolls in your party)

also watch out opening chests in instances for some strange reason uses a key, without it ever stating that it does!

and chests usually only give 1 healing potion or healing + repair tool (yay...)

The same class is not a worry to me. It's not like it will ever drop anyway. And I have money to outbid anyone, but again, it's not like it will ever drop

Well rng does suck, lucky got all of my purple weapons within the first 2 tries except once which took me 10. I think purple should be tradable there is no reason at all why they cant be. Loot system also is way to old school and needs to be changed to you get your own loot, others get their own loot, everyone is happy then.

2 hours ago, Xiuyu said:

Wah, try doing the lycan world boss for 8 hours trying to get the outfit and then come cry to me.

It wouldn't be so bad if the instance wasn't so completely faceroll. >_<

Luckily myself, my husband, and a mutual friend of ours can just 3-man it and be assured of no loot competition. Plus it keeps it if not super challenging then at least more interesting than the zerg rush of 6 people.

3 minutes ago, Naunet said:

It wouldn't be so bad if the instance wasn't so completely faceroll. >_<

Luckily myself, my husband, and a mutual friend of ours can just 3-man it and be assured of no loot competition. Plus it keeps it if not super challenging then at least more interesting than the zerg rush of 6 people.

That's the problem, the instance has become so boring, I don't want to do it anymore

Archived