Obiligatory Lyn Male Lover's Show Off Thread.

RomaXOsmanXMing

i envy some of the ppl here for their character designs x:
However, here have my FM and my WL and i guess a Sum is following soon, as soon as he hits the required amount of cuteness

Screenshot_160130_003.jpg

and my some more mature looking (at least thats what ive tried) WL :D

Unbenannt.png

On 26.2.2016 at 11:27 PM, Mogeko said:

:3

bhmM81k.jpg

for example as cute as this :D
but since i dont like to copy he kinda needs his own cuteness xD

Edited by TecoTek

Oh, and too many boys in a row, so here is Kompressors Sister. 

Bhuem KaBhuem KaBhuem 

s5fNOrp.jpg

She is the typical psychotic psychopath girl. Ok I'm sure that was too much for you guys, I'll post a boy picture... :p

UvoLGo3.jpg

Edited by gothicshark

A pity. Some people just can't get this thought through their heads. There are others who don't make characters to take the place of the girlfriend they'll never have. Some people actually wanna play as their character, not someone a few meters behind wishing he could have more than pixels.

To keep the thread on topic, here's my kinda poor quality picture. Screenshot_160304_019.jpg_zpsxw39kapk.pn

Edited by Kure

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 8:07 PM, vis said:

Edit for clarification: He's as tall as a Lyn can be without looking like a retarded skinny bumpkin.

I love being as tall as shorter Jins, but on the other hand, almost all outfits look much better on my almost-minimum-height Lyn : (

tiqijw9.jpg1d8UBPr.jpg

what sword skin do u use o.o

1 hour ago, Kaputz said:

Weirdo thread alert.

I hope the FBI have made note of all IP's of posters in this thread. Some freaky shit right here.

don't understand this, u reliese, Lyns arnt rly created to be "fantasized" over and I doubt anyone Rolls them for that, also in a class to race locked game.. its Unsuprising to see people being Lyn... as the two popular classes have to be Lyn :P

8 hours ago, Dray0s said:

don't understand this, u reliese, Lyns arnt rly created to be "fantasized" over and I doubt anyone Rolls them for that, also in a class to race locked game.. its Unsuprising to see people being Lyn... as the two popular classes have to be Lyn :P

I think the main problem is he is unaware that it is possible to like/love something or someone and NOT want to have sex with it.  It's just having a very narrow view of what constitutes love.  Of course though how the thread was named I figured it was a joke since people would assume such just from the name.

Edited by Kazden

On 3/20/2016 at 1:37 AM, Kaputz said:

Weirdo thread alert.

I hope the FBI have made note of all IP's of posters in this thread. Some freaky shit right here.

I don't think the FBI cares, although I am sure more than 1 person here has enjoyed loveless. 

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14500000/loveless-loveless-14538006-800-600.jpg

On 3/20/2016 at 2:54 AM, Dray0s said:

Lyns arnt rly created to be "fantasized" over

true, but...