Obiligatory Lyn Male Lover's Show Off Thread.

RomaXOsmanXMing

On 2/9/2016 at 2:18 PM, quietriot522 said:

Kiro my bladedancer Im late to the party in this thread but wanted to share anyway.

Screenshot_160209_004_zps89x0ogme.jpgScreenshot_160209_005_zpswacfnfng.jpg

Where is this costume from? I've seen it on the loading screen but never been able to locate it on the wardrobe.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there an advantage in PvP to making your Lyn as small as possible? All the Lyns that I have seen on Iksanun Server are the same height as their pet.  Obviously, a 12 foot tall Lyn would not really be cute but in certain outfits, when Lyns run they look a bit like a Rooster being chased by a Cat.

Cute pics by the way.:)

(Also, is there a forum control that makes your text very pale, almost unreadable while you are composing your comment? My text is a VERY pale blue.)

Michelle

Edited by MichelleZhivago

uhm?? where has this thread been my whole life??? it was made for me, I'll never let it die

take my children

KQGwHVG.pngGg7vpt4.png

t4lTZkD.png

Ceo0l7j.png

tTc36IG.png

Edited by naii
resized my pics so I don't look conceited as hell

Hanuku.png

I started him up as your usual shota. Kid voice and all that. But then took a page from iksanun's book and gave him a mustache and a deeper voice. Now he's a short mature man like Ik and Sansu.

I also have the problem with the text being nearly white in a white canvas when posting here. Not sure what's up with that.

I have been meaning to draw the little fella, but stuff happened. Plus I am lazy. :3 For now this is his current look, I am trying to finish level challenge.

Ex0NW8x.jpg

Bonus image - his familiar demands piggyback ride. It is weird.

7C6JAl5.jpg