Obiligatory Lyn Male Lover's Show Off Thread.

RomaXOsmanXMing

15 hours ago, Tofu00 said:

Haha, thanks. :)

Lyns are my favourite in terms of aesthetics (although I also like the Yun a lot). I also have a female Lyn Force Master.

Your Lyn is cute btw. I especially like that you didn't make him super short (I dislike ultra short Lyn).

You!

8725597efffb28def61641c84dc77929.png
Short male Lyns are adorable too! >: ]

f8746e0fb2cdb0bf7a25cb964b478a1d.png

51 minutes ago, err0r said:

Ooo... Could you share this with us? I'd LOVE to tweak this a little!

I'm guessing you refer to my cats appearance?

If that so, then there is 3 locations where you can change cats appearance: Jadestone village, Sandstone refuge and Lycandi foothills (wheel of fate area), just speak with cat npc located there.

Here is link for more details (it's in russian, but if you click on 'Show' button you'll see exact map locations and there is also youtube links that shows each locations appearance options) 

12 hours ago, Ebrietaz said:

I really like your lyn. (I am also jealous of that outfit.)

Thanks a lot!! And yee, it is in my opinion the best outfit right now alongside, I'd say, the Pirate Princess out and the Blackram Officer/General ones!

Edit for clarification: He's as tall as a Lyn can be without looking like a retarded skinny bumpkin.

I love being as tall as shorter Jins, but on the other hand, almost all outfits look much better on my almost-minimum-height Lyn : (

tiqijw9.jpg1d8UBPr.jpg

Edited by vis

4 hours ago, Namyoon said:

I'm guessing you refer to my cats appearance?

If that so, then there is 3 locations where you can change cats appearance: Jadestone village, Sandstone refuge and Lycandi foothills (wheel of fate area), just speak with cat npc located there.

Here is link for more details (it's in russian, but if you click on 'Show' button you'll see exact map locations and there is also youtube links that shows each locations appearance options) 

Thanks for the infor re changing the cat's appearance (actually didn't know this was available to us), but I was referring to your Lyn ^^;